• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heidi Klum

The_New_One

TMF Master
Thank God!
In the german TV show "Taff" Heidi talked about her sandals, her future and her commercials. finally they talked about the "katjes"-commercial. In this commercial, she is laughing and the end. The first time I saw it I though to myself "Hey, that looks like ticklish laughter..!" and indeed! She was tickled on her feet in this commercial! They didnt show how they tickled her, but she said it! *melt* I'll try to cap it. It's german, but... better than nothing! :)
Sorry for my bad english ;)
TNO

Originally posted by The_New_One (most deleted)
I'll try to cap it. It's german, but... better than nothing! :)
TNO

Please do. I really do love Heidi Klum.:D

Nice find, TNO! What happens during the commercial? Thanks, dude. :D

Hi there!
Well, there are 2 parts of the commercial. In the first one, she is talking about these yoghurt gums and how soft they are. Then you can see her feet and she is painting her toenails with a gum between each toe.
In the second part she is lying on a bed and she is talking again. And at the end of the commercial, she is looking @ one of the gums and stars laughing. Looks very very cute.
I have problems capping it, but I'll do my best ;) Has anyone else seen this? Can anyone make caps of this?
TNO

Link to Clip

I don't know if there's any tickling in this, its so choppy on my pc, but here's a link to the video clip. I don't think its downloadable, but you can stream it. scroll down the page on the left side, click Heidi Klum, then at the bottom of the next page you'll find the Katjes clip-- its wmv, 520kb.

http://www.halvar.de/Default.htm

db

Thats only the first part of the commercial :( There is a second part without her feet, but with the laughter at the end.
The tickling isnt mentioned in the commercial, it was mentioned in "taff" on pro7. In the commercial, you can only see her laugh.

Thanks TNO, rajee, and db88 for the links and info. The clip IS downloadable, but you have to left- and right-click it at the same time. What I wouldn't give to tickle those size 10 feet! :D

Great find New_One. I love Heidi Klum(of course, what guy doesn't?) I wonder if you tickled her long enough, would she start begging, and pleading in German, since that's her native language(that would be so sexy). I have this theory that if you tickle-torture a woman who's original language is not english, eventually she'd be reduced to speaking in her native tongue, because I believe it takes just a little more concentration for someone to speak in a second language than the language they grew up speaking. And of course it's hard to concentrate when someone's tickling you.
BTW, New_One, what's the deal with that drenched, weird looking cat(at least I think it's a cat) pictured in your posts?

*LoL* The cat looks funny! I almost Sh't my pants laughing when I saw this the first time :)
Yeah, I bet Heidi would beg in german for the tickler to stop... Wow... That would be reeaally cool :)
TNO

Hey, this is great news!!! Thanks for posting it!!! Who doesn't love Heidi Klum?!!

I'm just a bit confused.....so correct me if I'm wrong!

She's in a commercial, and at the end of the commercial she's laughing "ticklish" laughter....you don't actually see tickling, but you see her laughing, am I right so far?

Then, she DISCUSSED the tickling on a talk show? Could you elaborate more on that? What did she actually say about it, was there a question that led to her talking about it, etc etc? She actually said she was tickled? YES!!!!

Thanks again for posting this news that we most likely would have missed forever without your posting it!!! Heidi Klum!! On her FEET no less!!!

I wasnt able to cap it yet, so I'll post what she said.
But first, the commercial: There is NO TICKLING in it, only the cutest laugh I've ever seen.
And in the show they talked about her perfume, shoes and so on and then about her commercials. The host said, Heidi would think twice before she made a new commercial. Then Heidi said exactly:
"Mein Lachen hat nicht spontan genug ausgesehen, da haben sie angefangen meine Füße zu kitzeln. Das Lachen war dann vielleicht echter, die blauen Flecken an ihren Schienbeinen, die ich verteilt habe, aber auch."
That means (sorry for my bad english)
"My laughter didn't look spontaneous enough, so they started to tickle my feet. Perhaps my laughter was more genuine, but the bruises on their shins where too."
Sorry if this doesnt make sense. Maybe another german can translate it better but I hope, you'll get it ;)
TNO

Wow! Thanks for the throrough description!!! They had bruises on their shins? That's probably because she's so ticklish that she was kicking! I'll add her to the celebrity list soon!!!

If anyone can get even just the AUDIO for this, I'd love to hear it!!!

New_One. No need to apologize. Your english is fine. We got the important words; Heidi Klum, tickling ,feet, laughing. Thank you New_One, you've made my year

Thank you so much

Finally it is confirmed. This is my ultimate find. Heidi is my ultimate dream ticklee. And her feet would be my ultimate target. And now we know she has ticklish feet! Yeah Baby!!!

Giantfan :devil:

Heidi was asked via Facebook if she is ticklish on her feet. Here is her answer in German.
In english it means: "Yes, i am ticklish on the feet. I was tickled on the feet for a Katjes-commercial once because i had to laugh spontaneously. This was nasty"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Here is the pic of her laughing at the end of the commercial because they tickled her feet
image.jpg

I really hope this isn't fake, I'm not saying this isn't real but I don't know if this is her verified page, going on the profile picture it looks like it. I really hope it is! :)

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....sorry I am a bit excited!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back