• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST- Finding Roomies and Buddies for attending NEST!

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
Hello everyone. I have decided to make this thread to help out a friend of mine. I am in California so obviously I am not going to NEST so this does not pertain to me but I have heard stories and been asked to help so here I go. Are you going to NEST? Are you traveling and have to get a hotel room? Are you nervous to go alone? This thread is specifically to help people out. Perhaps, someone needs to find someone to partner up and share a hotel room or maybe they are simply afraid to attend NEST alone, hopefully this thread can help. People can go ahead and post what they might be looking for; maybe you have a friend going and you can carpool together. This thread you can go ahead and post what you are looking for whatever it may be. I would suggest you just comment a bit about yourself and what you need and maybe another fellow TMF member attending NEST is in need of the same thing and they can comment or pm you. Guys looking for other guys to go with or girls looking for other girls or whatever suits em, hopefully this thread will help out my friend and whoever else might be in need of assistance for attending NEST. Good luck to all and HAVE FUN!!! :tickling:

.... I am in California so obviously I am not going to NEST so this does not pertain to me but ....
It is not obvious. Plenty of people have attended NEST from California, and several have attended from further away, from various European countries.

But thank you for providing this thread so people who need a roommate can connect. :D

I've wanted to go to NEST ever since I found out about it last year. I think this is a great idea for a thread. I know I've had may of the same concerns your friend has had.

I am now officially registered and might be looking for a roommate. I was a newbie last year. Feel free to PM me if you are at all interested.

I've wanted to go to NEST ever since I found out about it last year. I think this is a great idea for a thread. I know I've had may of the same concerns your friend has had.

There are also newbie chats every year for new people to ask questions and get comfortable, to get to know some of the veterans helping out at NEST and to get to know each other.

Hi all,

I will be attending NEST for the first time - in fact its my first ever gathering of this type - this year arriving early Friday and staying through Sunday. At the moment I have a room to myself. If anyone is in need of a place to stay feel free to PM me. I'm happy to share if there is someone in need.

The room is already paid for - actually used frequent flier miles - so it won't cost you anything. I will be happy to accept the casual drink or meal in exchange if you are so inclined :) .

Tom

How generous, Tom! I'm sure someone will be glad to take you up on this. There is also a roommate thread in the NEST group on Fetlife if you want to post there.

I might as well try to reach out here. I already posted on FetLife. It turns out my boyfriend can't attend due to a family emergency he has to take care of in FL. We have a room booked for Saturday and Sunday. I may look into getting my room booked Friday as well if someone wanted to room with me and needed Friday-Sunday. I all I would want is whatever payment you can give me and it doesn't have to be half. I'd take a 1/3 or 1/4 as well. I don't really want to cancel my room. I have already discussed this with my boyfriend, I have his permission, we're in a very open relationship, and he doesn't care if I room with a guy or gal. I'd be open to play and maybe more ;-) as well.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back