• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i got destroyed last night.

areenactor

2nd Level Blue Feather
i don't post much, but i felt this needed to be shared. so i get this bright idea that my wife should wear a knee high nylon on her hand and tickle my most ticklish spot (my penis). why i actually put thought into stuff like this i do not understand!
well we go to bed, she puts on the nylon and goes right for the gold! no messing around with underarmds and sides like normal. no kissing and loving, nope, just goes for the torture.
she tickled me for 50 minutes. 50 minutes of the most insane ticklish sensations i have endured! a few times she clamped her mouth over mine to stiffle my loud laughter, another time she put her sexy foot in my mouth (which get my motor running!) to quiet me down. but the tickling never stopped, no ammount of begging and pleading would slow her methodical destruction. we both talked about it afterwards, and wondered why we never thought of this method before?
and, i am looking forward to round two tonight!

steve

Is there a revenge story to come?

well we actually did it again the next night. i knew what was coming so i handled it better. it tickled just as much, but the shock was different. she didn't break me, lol!
i can tell, i'm hooked.. and so is my wife.
qwill; i would love to be able to tell you there is a revenge story coming, but being an honest person, i can't. if my wife can get a hand on me, the fight is over. sure i tickle her all the time, esp. during sex, but we both know she can out tickle me. and i love it!

steve

I did not understand what happened exactly. For me it sounded as if she were masturbating you with a hose glove or something... Could you explain?

I did not understand what happened exactly. For me it sounded as if she were masturbating you with a hose glove or something... Could you explain?
this was to masturbation what punching someone in the ribs is to tickling those ribs.
imagine the normal tickling motions, but on a smaller (no pun intended) area.
at times she used one finger, other times she used multiple fingers. at no time did she grasp me and "masturbate". too crude. my wife is an artist when it comes to tickling me. dega' didn't use a paint roller to paint, and my wife didn't jerk me off!
maybe the problem is you are not ticklish on your penis (i pitty you then) or, maybe you lack imagination.

steve

Nice story Steve...how you doing brother? It's been a long time.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back