• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Needs Heroes (?)

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
As the unstoppable propaganda machines peddle their perpetual motions, here's something to consider - Mainstream representations of kinky people in movies.

9 ½ Weeks - Mickey Rourke, Kim Bassinger

Secretary - Maggie Gyllenhaal, James Spader

A Dangerous Method - Keira Knightley, Viggo Mortensen

That's a very small sample of the many, many mainstream movies I've found which focus on BDSM or S&M. Most of the ones I've seen don't include tickling or, if they do, it's brief and unimportant to the story. I also noticed that the players are mostly successful men, or artistic, tortured men, or just plain wealthy eccentrics. And they're all cool, usually handsome, and dead sexy in their intense sexual desires. Maybe this leads one to assume that if you are into S&M and BDSM, you could be cool...I mean look at these guys? Look at the 50 Shades guy? Right?

So, I tried to think of some characters in movies with an obvious fetish for tickling. So far, I've got:

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hype - Oliver Reed, and, well watch the movie if you want, it's here, and there is some tickling throughout the movie, but check out the character of the tickler - https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=YbMrQMS2doc

A Dirty Shame - John Waters movie in which he portrays a "Tickle Top" as a simpering, middle-aged, twit.

Suburban Confidential - this bad bastard, whoever he is, is my favorite of the three, so I attached the clip.

My point: When a Tickle Fetishist is portrayed in movies, he/she usually comes off as a freak, weirdo, or creep. Foot Fetishists aren't treated much better but they are portrayed more often, so a bigger cross-section is represented. Still, the majority of Foot Fetishists in movies are portrayed as being weird and/or creepy.

I believe that what I have described has contributed to making some of us uncomfortable. Media is a powerful thing, and movies are maybe the most powerful to the young people who are most susceptible to this shit. But even us older folks have been affected...and for the same reasons. Hopefully, age, experience, and maturity, have made us somewhat less vulnerable to the big machine. But who knows?

People will identify with the characters they see in movies, tv, etc....even characters in books, to a lesser extent, and on the radio, to a far lesser extent...point is - it happens. Those influences are tough to avoid.

To end this running dialogue dribbling from my melon on a happy note, there is hope! There are some ticklers out there we can identify with and also respect, not characters, but real people:

Bill Murray
Jimmy Page
Nicole Kidman
Drew Barrymore

Please add names to the list if you think of them. I would like to see a Tickler in a movie who is not a wing-nut or drooling maniac licking a girls toes on a bus while she sleeps.

Attachments

• subconfidential.WMV
    939.3 KB · Views: 50
Alison Brie. Because she can do whatever she wants. And also her behavior and interactions with media and fans alike suggest to me if she were into tickling, she'd be into it 110%.

Don't forget Channing Tatum and his probable tickle fetish.

Fortunately he's hot and popular with the ladies, but he doesn't make that much of a deal out of it...kind of like Quentin Tarantino - very popular
director, obvious foot fetish, but I don't know if he's ever actually admitted it, even though his cast has....they didn't seem to have a problem with it,
and his movies have a massive fan base.

Quentin Tarantino adds an interesting dimension to the discussion. I give him credit for being a proud foot fetishist who always includes fetishism in his movies. But when you think about it, aside from showing feet - a lot - and talking about feet, there hasn't been much of a character that was just into feet and that was his thing. Or has there? I haven't seen all his movies, but I've seen the big ones. Also, I think his blatant fetishism is kind of laughed at but tolerated in Hollywood because he makes people a lot of money. And the laughing at part is kind of his fault, because he did some creepy things acting on the, "I'm a big star" justification.

There was that butler from Adam Sandler's Mr. Deeds who had the foot fetish.

Honestly, it would take a real tickle fetishist to write a movie like that, and make it himself or herself.
No non-fetish person would ever bother bringing that character depth, much less understanding them.

It'd be a low budget independent film, and maybe, if it was incredibly well done, it might kind of catch on, but getting the general public to ever accept
ANYTHING, in this age of internet trolldom that is leaking out into the mainstream, is pretty much impossible.

There are still tons of people who hate gays, after ALL that's been done in the media to support them, gay stars on shows, sports stars, comic book heroes, movies, etc.

First tickle fetishists would have to be introduced, then the century long battle would begin.

And THEN...if the Liberals who get behind those championed causes like gay rights and transexual rights decide they don't like being tickled....well, you've lost before
you even started....and with today's crowd, THEY WILL. (It'll be classified as ASSAULT! and RAPE! and OH MY GOD! and blah blah blah...)

This sucks, I also wish it'd be known a bit more an happily accepted, but alas, that's when you dream of a parallel universe where we are all happily accepted
by society, and everybody's laid back and cool, no thin skins, people are tolerant, there's no national debt, the Muslims are just quietly praying and not sawing people's
heads off, bosses treat their workers fairly, generously and kindly, etc. etc. etc.

That will never be the universe we live in.

There was that butler from Adam Sandler's Mr. Deeds who had the foot fetish.

Honestly, it would take a real tickle fetishist to write a movie like that, and make it himself or herself.
No non-fetish person would ever bother bringing that character depth, much less understanding them.

It'd be a low budget independent film, and maybe, if it was incredibly well done, it might kind of catch on, but getting the general public to ever accept
ANYTHING, in this age of internet trolldom that is leaking out into the mainstream, is pretty much impossible.

There are still tons of people who hate gays, after ALL that's been done in the media to support them, gay stars on shows, sports stars, comic book heroes, movies, etc.

First tickle fetishists would have to be introduced, then the century long battle would begin.

And THEN...if the Liberals who get behind those championed causes like gay rights and transexual rights decide they don't like being tickled....well, you've lost before
you even started....and with today's crowd, THEY WILL. (It'll be classified as ASSAULT! and RAPE! and OH MY GOD! and blah blah blah...)

This sucks, I also wish it'd be known a bit more an happily accepted, but alas, that's when you dream of a parallel universe where we are all happily accepted
by society, and everybody's laid back and cool, no thin skins, people are tolerant, there's no national debt, the Muslims are just quietly praying and not sawing people's
heads off, bosses treat their workers fairly, generously and kindly, etc. etc. etc.

That will never be the universe we live in.

I think you're overthinking what (I very seriously hope) is a fun filled theoretical thread.

I posted this thread because I've been talking to some people who have never discussed their fetish with anyone or indulged it with another person...and I thought that was kind of sad. I knew why, but I thought I might reason parts of it out (briefly) in a post, and then post the post and see where it went. You never know where a post is going to go...that's the fun part. I think we have learned something here. We have learned that Mabus is not a liberal. Thank you Mabus. And that there's a person called Alison Brie, who I had never heard of before now. Thank you for that, Comfort Eagle.

I think you're overthinking what (I very seriously hope) is a fun filled theoretical thread.

Yes and no...I was more writing in response to something I've seen for years and years here: The notion that ONE DAY! we would all be
"accepted" in society, and it would be just swell.

I DO think one day some guy or girl will do a low budget tickling movie where a legitimate, not serial killer! character has a tickle fetish and is just a
cool guy or girl (it'd be easier if it was a girl) all around.

I'll elaborate more later, but I believe a lot of folks here (with good reason, don't get me wrong) see gays being accepted, now transvestites lining up to be accepted,
and think the fetish crowd is next! And I'm thinking...No, it stops with the transgender folks, sorry.

I'm not pushing for acceptance. I just wanted to point out some things that I have noticed. Personally, I like sexual things behind closed doors, I think that makes them sexier. Must be why I prefer partial nudity...but that's neither here nor there. Sorry if I gave the impression that I was a crazed idealist trying to fight for the rights of people who get a rise from tickling - I'm not - I'm someone who understands what it feels like to be embarrassed and shy about being into tickling. Some of us might be able to identify with that feeling.

Yes and no...I was more writing in response to something I've seen for years and years here: The notion that ONE DAY! we would all be
"accepted" in society, and it would be just swell.

I DO think one day some guy or girl will do a low budget tickling movie where a legitimate, not serial killer! character has a tickle fetish and is just a
cool guy or girl (it'd be easier if it was a girl) all around.

I'll elaborate more later, but I believe a lot of folks here (with good reason, don't get me wrong) see gays being accepted, now transvestites lining up to be accepted,
and think the fetish crowd is next! And I'm thinking...No, it stops with the transgender folks, sorry.

To what extent is fetish shit not "accepted"?

To what extent is fetish shit not "accepted"?

There was a story one time, maybe in the Huffington Post, about an older lady who was dating a guy, who was pressuring him to have sex.
(I read it because...if a guy did that, he'd be castigated as a monster by the crazy feminists of today. And by "feminists of today," I'm NOT talking about equal rights, equal pay,
voting rights, etc. why women aren't getting equal pay is crazy,.... I'm talking the man haters of today's crowd who are rather..nuts)
Well, the guy was like, "You'd look great in some sexy stocks..." And that made her want to "throw up," (I kid you not.)
Basically, he was kind of a dick, saying she was old, and she was a drama queen, taking every little thing like it was the end of the world....I sided with neither
of them. But, him asking her to wear stockings meant he probably had a nylon fetish.....her wanting to "throw up," was certainly not "accepting" and a tad over board.
By tad I mean absurdly over board.

Look, I would be ALL for acceptance of every fetish, gays, transvestites, cross dressers...I know what I like, so other folks don't bother me with what they like.

But in reality, and I know people personally, mostly religious people, these things are NOT accepted, no matter how much the media and entertainment
leads us to believe. There are still a shitload of people who believe that gays can be "converted" to being straight, it's all a choice, there's "No!" scientific
evidence that homosexuality is natural, despite all evidence to the contrary. These people...luckily don't know much at all about fetishes, but they will NOT accept
anyone with any fetish, and they will find Bible verses that say we're all sick perverts who are going to Hell.

I remember way back when I was having, for me, a calm discussion with a Catholic friend about gays, explaining some of these facts, and he gets madder and madder,
and starts pounding the table as he disagrees with me with the "facts" that the church spouts. I had to kind of walk away from that talk before he started getting violent with me.
...crazy ass mother fucker....but anyway!
That's the reason I've always kept my fetishes to myself, living in a highly religious area...I'll be safe and keep my mouth shut.

...and don't forget that old Dear Abby letter, where she was dissing tickling as "abuse" or something...I remember that pissed a bunch of folks here off a few years ago.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back