• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Members

Druidici

4th Level Red Feather
Stemming from a discussion in the chat room today,I often wonder how many members are Movie/TV celebrities. I myself would love to converse with any. I know its far fetched and ridiculous even,but I want to put it out there if there are any,feel free to inbox me. I realize also that anyone could possibly claim to be someone famous,and that it would be rude and pretentious to ask for proof of ID,which is why I'm putting this out there on the honor system. Also rest assure your identity would remain safe with me as a current TMF Master of this site. Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,
Mark aka Druidici

That's like a "Make A Wish Foundation" wish request from a fetishist. You never know... you might get an email from... say... Mel Gibson. A notorious on-set tickler, so I've been told.

Imho, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that if there are any, we'll never hear about them. But, stranger things have happened...

I remember back in the old message board style around 2000 - early 2001 there was this one chick who claimed she was Angelina Jolie and even promoted her movies. Wouldn't that be a hoot if it was really her...LOLOLOL

peace out,
daddy

I remember back in the old message board style around 2000 - early 2001 there was this one chick who claimed she was Angelina Jolie and even promoted her movies. Wouldn't that be a hoot if it was really her...LOLOLOL

peace out,
daddy

I'd love to have her in my tickling clutches!

I know Dave Franco is a huge ticklefag and frequent buyer of ZenTickling clips.

Probably.

I don't know, but tell Tarantino to go ahead and put the tickle-torture scene in the next Death Proof.

After that interview (many moons ago) I'd love to think that Drew Barrymore, flits in & out of the forums every now and again..

After that interview (many moons ago) I'd love to think that Drew Barrymore, flits in & out of the forums every now and again..

I wouldn't doubt it. I was watching Blended with her and Adam Sandler and there's a scene in there where they take a couple's massage class and she gives him a quick tickle.

I know Dave Franco is a huge ticklefag and frequent buyer of ZenTickling clips.

Probably.

For sure:

“[James’] main form of torture when we were growing up, he would zip me up fully in a sleeping bag and tickle torture me from the outside. That’s the definition of torture,” Dave, 28, tells The Post.
“I’d be screaming and crying, and he just happened to be the best tickler of all time.”

http://nypost.com/2014/05/03/dave-franco-bros-out-gets-naked-in-neighbors/

James / Dave: If one or both of you read this here, send me a message. I will lee / ler with both of you any time!!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Do I count as a celebrity? I have been in Superman comic books,and some movies. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back