• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Delete Account

bfawlty88

Hello,

Does anyone know how to delete an account, permanently and all information from the site?

Thanks,

Hello,

Does anyone know how to delete an account, permanently and all information from the site?

Thanks,

To remove the info from your profile or posts you can just edit them yourself, and you can remove your email address the same way. But the actual account, which is sort of an address/ID number in our database, we don't delete those, for a lot of reasons. As jorschach said, you can just choose not to use it.

I'm having issues editting an old post that mentions an email i use, and I really want to get rid of it. The thread i closed, so it really sucks that I can't edit it. I would delete the email but that's proving to an even bigger hassle. The one about "any guys interested in being tickled." has an old email i would really rather have omitted and would appreciate if anyone could help me with that.

Last edited:
I'm having issues editting an old post that mentions an email i use, and I really want to get rid of it. The thread i closed, so it really sucks that I can't edit it. I would delete the email but that's proving to an even bigger hassle. The one about "any guys interested in being tickled." has an old email i would really rather have omitted and would appreciate if anyone could help me with that.

I'd go to that post and report it and explain that you want the email removed. Or at least message TMF Jeff or Myriads with the link so they don't have to go searching based on clues you gave. Responding here about a separate issue probably wasn't the best way to get a hold of em

Report the post and include in the comment that you'd like the e-mail removed, or send me a PM and link me the thread with the post in it.

I'll edit it.

Myriads

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back