• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Asylum of Dr. Berg (Free Comic!!!) (Intense Tickling FF/F) all over

Ryuk

TMF Poster
Hello everyone,

i caaaant believe it but i finally did it. I proudly presents my first comic. After several attempts in the last month, i always lost my motivation or creativeness to do such a project because I had absolutely no experience in doing something like that. I could not imagine how difficult it is to decide, is this pic necessary, or boring for the viewer...is the story to lame or simply to long?! What can i do to satisfy most of the viewer?! haha so many questions and now im uploading my first work. Please keep in mind, im not an native english speaker, so there might be some grammar mistakes or misspelling => im sorry for that! :)

This is the first Part of my Asylum Theme. Im planning to continue this story, because i really like it. :) But i will wait for the response / feedback of you guys to decide if i continue.

Enough words! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do and leave some comments!

Ryuk

Attachments

• Title.jpg
    Title.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 1,242
  • Page 1.jpg
    Page 1.jpg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 1,522
  • Page 2.jpg
    Page 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,248
  • Page 3.jpg
    Page 3.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Page 4.jpg
    Page 4.jpg
    807.8 KB · Views: 1,770
next part...

Attachments

• Page 5.jpg
    Page 5.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Page 6.jpg
    Page 6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,647
  • Page 7.jpg
    Page 7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,100
  • Page 8.jpg
    Page 8.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,198
  • Page 9.jpg
    Page 9.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 1,964
last ones!

Attachments

• Page 10.jpg
    Page 10.jpg
    821.4 KB · Views: 2,034
  • Page 11.jpg
    Page 11.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 1,562
Holy Wow! This is really great! I really love the aslyum plot & setting, always works for a good torture. Loved it & hope to see you do more, Really love your work & it lends itself really well to comic form

oh yes continue its very good work maybe capture her friend (another female) tickle their feet so much that they have tears rolling down their cheeks try to get info from them mummify them the tickle nibble and bite their toes and feet till it drives them to complete insanity

This is one of the best comics in a visual style of work I have ever seen! Keep it up! You have so much talent :)

Fan-friggin-tastic. You did a great job with this one and your theme, plot and level of sinister deeds is on full steam. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this work develop.

Great job.

Great story so far. I am definitely enjoying it! Please continue it.

Thanks!

And this your first real, serious attempt? Can't wait to see when you get good at it

Wonderful art work and details. Love that Dr. Berg character and the panel showing her bare feet.

Freakin sweet. I still love your past work as well. Just looked through it all again. Glad to see ya back.

This is excellent I really hope to see more you're an amazing artist and writer&#55357;&#56842;

Thank you all a lot for your feedback! Nice to hear that you enjoyed the comic and want to see more! It motivates me a lot and i will upload tonight some new pages of Dr. Berg's Asylum and hope i will fullfill your expectations :) Stay tuned!!! And of course, if you have ideas or wishes for the ongoing story, just leave a comment and i will try my best to put it in 3D ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back