• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks for sale In Illinois

lefthandstan

TMF Poster
I found somebody selling some wooden stocks at a garage sale which I thought was pretty strange. I bought them, hoping my wife would give it a try. We tried, she didn't like it.
These things are super heavy duty, real old school stuff. They would be great for somebody really into this stuff.

Please send me a message and I'll send you pics of the stocks! I'm sure we can work out a good price. You must pick up.

Thanks

Holy shit those are rad. No possible way for me to get them but I would in a second.

Oddest part of that is the things on the top - Is there ANY other reason for those except to tie toes back?

Some Illinois TMF member should help FTKL get those down to Florida.

Whoever made these used really solid wood. I can't imagine what it would cost to ship this contraption!

How much did you get them for? Those are amazing...i havnt seen ones that perfect online in awhile. Or if so super expensive.

I'm just curious...did the person at the garage sale say anything about why they had a set of stocks? It's just such a random thing to see being sold openly like that

The couple I got them from said they used it for a Halloween decoration but when we started talking price the guy told me what he really used them for! That's why I'm posting them on here.

Oddest part of that is the things on the top - Is there ANY other reason for those except to tie toes back?

Some Illinois TMF member should help FTKL get those down to Florida.

Thank you for saying so. I'd definitely make use of them.

If I might ask, why did your wife not like them?

Looks extremely similar to mine except for the back. Interesting backstory behind it too.

I found somebody selling some wooden stocks at a garage sale which I thought was pretty strange. I bought them, hoping my wife would give it a try. We tried, she didn't like it.
These things are super heavy duty, real old school stuff. They would be great for somebody really into this stuff.

Please send me a message and I'll send you pics of the stocks! I'm sure we can work out a good price. You must pick up.

Thanks

Please tell me you're still selling them!! I'll buy!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back