• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled to the point you just give in and laugh F/M (adult)

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife shared with me the reason she was not gung ho with tickling me... she said she plays with me, makes me cum and then we are done. She gets nothing out of it. So I told her I am very giving in the bedroom and that once in a great while I liked to be tied up and tickled. So what we agreed was that I would get tied up and tickled but would not be allowed to cum, once I was untied I would make her cum or we would cum together. Agreed!

So like I mentioned in other posts my wife is not big on tickling me or I should say doesn't really share the fetish, so in an effort to make things simpler I set out a few tickling tools on a stool before we begin, I then tie myself up and she comes in and does her thing. She is happy she doesn't need to mess with all the set up. So I grabbed the ab sit up machine and strapped it to the foot of the bed, this way I can tie my ankles to it, my legs are still apart a pretty good amount and I can tie my big toes to the unit also. Once I place a strap around my knees keeping my legs from moving open wider it makes my feet completely immobile!

I then place the cuffs on both wrists and with the adjusting tie down straps attached to my cuffs with large spring loaded clamps I can make myself pretty darn vulnerable in no time, add the blindfold but before I do I send her the text I am ready. Tighten up the one arm is easy, I put the strap that you pull to make tighter in my mouth to hold it still and when I pull my other arm in place it is pretty tight, I then use my hand to finish tightening it down.

She comes in and I can hear her giggle at how I am tied, she doesn't warm up she runs both hands down my immobile soles and I pull hard and laugh but I don't move an inch, she always seems impressed at how good I can tie myself up alone. Her nails go right above the ball of both feet and she wiggles them in the spaces, I am already laughing hard, she plays like this for at least five minutes then she stops and I hear silence , then the sound that makes your heart drop.... the sonicare starts and within seconds I hear the second one turn on, before I can register OH SHIT it hits my brain like a jolt of lightning the tickling is insane the feeling shoots up my legs and my once hard dick goes a bit limp due to the sensory overload...

She finally gives me a break if you call it one, she is just switching places and places one sonicare under and around my balls and the other one is in my one armpit, then she starts mocking me "wow you sure are ticklish today, and oh man these tooth brushes are awesome they do all the work for me" she gives me a real break for a moment, asks me if I am ok, I say sure and I love how intense it was.
She moves down to the foot of the bed and takes a paint brush, traces it over both feet, then up my legs, then what caught me off guard was she used the paint brush right on my dick, really soft strokes, I didn't realize what it was just that it tickled but in a really good way. " ok we are not going to make you cum I just wanted to tease you a bit" and she stopped.

Then for someone who does not have a tickling fetish this is where I lost it....

She asked if I had enough? I said yes, she asked if I was ready to make her cum, I said yes, I feel her mess with one of the cuffs on my ankle but she was not taking it off, she was messing with my mind because she stops for a half second and says Well Maybe A Little Bit More!!! and with both hands she tickles one of my feet, a hand on each side, her nails flew over my entire foot both sides not real hard but effective, I pulled and let out a laugh, she kept this up for several minutes and then grabbed the other foot.

Now when you can't move an inch and your foot must stay still and endure the torture you long for it gets pretty intense! I laughed and laughed till there was a moment I noticed I was not pulling on my restraints, that I had just given in to the torture and that was when I realized this was my most incredible session with my wife! She did release me shortly after and we made love, I did have to hold back because in my mind I wanted to tickle her like she had me but since tickling is not her thing it would be a bad move on my part, sure I tickle her from time to time but nothing like I had experienced earlier that would not end well for me...

I can't wait to do it again, I long for that helpless intense feeling.

Thanks for reading

Glad you had such a great time! Maybe you wife will be open to tickling you more often now. Best of luck with that and thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Excellent Story. Thank you for sharing that with us. Good luck in getting her to continue warming up to this!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back