• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Akira Lane in The Sleepy Files

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotAkiraKOLimb.jpgCoverShotAkiraHotGirl.jpgCoverShotAkiraDocVisit.jpg

Here is the latest edition of The Sleepy Files starring the very sexy Akira Lane with her 3 limp fetish clips at The Funhouse at one low price, enjoy the collection!

Akira Lane in Knocked Out Limb Play!: Akira Lane is one awesome and beautiful lady who really appreciates all the fans around the world that she has. And even though Akira travels a lot she still finds time to do some live webcam shows for her most supportive fans that tune each and every time. Well today was no different when Akira was visiting The Funhouse, during her down time she thought it would be a good idea to get that webcam show going and update her fans about her latest vacation and how awesome things were going. Well while everyone was enjoying the show our buddy Bobby was getting very jealous because he NEVER gets to go on vacation and that really has him mad when hearing Akira going on and on about it. So that is when he got his favorite massage pillow and popped it over her head to knock her out. I guess he figured that would be the best kind of revenge, than it was on to some limb play with her sexy limp body that was just laying there waiting to be played with. He didnt hesitate to lift her up and move her around as if he was finding this all to be very funny. And it didnt take long for Akira to come back from lala land and continue her show as if nothing had happen. But Bobby came back two more times and knocked her out again and again, continuing his limb play fun with her!

Akira Lane in Hot Girl, Wrong House!: I just love it when a hot girl thats visiting our area gets lost in the neighborhood and randomly knocks on doors for help. Of course Akira Lane made a big mistake when she knocked on our door but I would gladly let her in anytime. Akira was so nice to me and wow was she looking sexy, after a small chit chat about when was going on with her and why she was a lost I felt it was only right to introduce her to someone. That someone was Cousin Loco and when he came running out at her she was in so much shock that she just fainted the moment she seen him. Good thing for Loco he was ready to have some limb play fun and that is exactly what he did with Akiras sexy limp body!

Akira Lane in Doctor Visit Gone Wrong!: The very sexy and lovely Akira Lane was on vacation and was not feeling that great today, most likely from the change of weather. So she quickly pulled up 24/7 doctors and found one only a few miles away from her hotel. Good thing someone answered because she was able to make an appointment within an hour. So she quickly drove over and found it to be a bit odd that the office was located at the doctors home. And it was even weirder that the room that he was going to see her was in his garage. Well anyways, the doctor told Akira to strip down to her bra and panties which she didnt know why but she went ahead and did it anyways. And that is when Doctor Tickles was ready to see his sexy new patient, he seemed to be a bit touchy feely but maybe thats just the type of person he was soAkira went on tell him what was bothering her and before you know it the doctor sent her off to lala land. This was now the perfect opportunity to have some limb play fun with Akiras limp body and that is exactly what he did from lifting her up, moving her around from arms to legs, giving her big hugs and even finishing off his playtime with her own hands gripping her beautiful big breasts. This was definitely the doctor visit that gone wrong for her!

Now available at ---> http://www.clips4sale.com/57579/13424208

Video preview ---> http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/1830/akira-lane-in-the-sleepy-files-preview
<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=1830" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back