• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room

red devil

3rd Level Red Feather
I'm having problems accessing the chat room.

When the page comes up it just says, "plug-in not supported".....I know it will be something straight forward but any advise is welcome please and indeed thank you..!!

That sounds like a java issue? Is your java up to date?

Try a different browser until you find one that works. That is the only current work-around that seems to solve things.

Myriads

Had the same problem. If you're using chrome, you need to enable the plug in. On the Java website they address the issue and walk you through the solution.

I think the Java update is the problem. I was able to access the chat room before the update on Safari, but after updating I can't anymore. Chat didn't work with Chrome before or after the update.

We are working on a long term fix for this issue, as it is one that lies with the chat server people. Until that happens all we can advise is to keep trying various different browsers until one works.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back