• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in relationships

Is not so hard ^^ but it's needed some fortune to meet the right person

It's hard because vast percentage of tickle lovers in general are males, and vast percentage of females tickle lovers are mostly gay, that is to say lesbian. lol If I had to guess, I would say that (in best case scenario) the ratio between males and females is about 85 % - 15 %. Plus most of those women are lesbian or bisexual. I have nothing against that of course, but I'm just stating the obvious. Tickling fetish is not really the best one for straight males.

It's hard because vast percentage of tickle lovers in general are males, and vast percentage of females tickle lovers are mostly gay, that is to say lesbian. lol If I had to guess, I would say that (in best case scenario) the ratio between males and females is about 85 % - 15 %. Plus most of those women are lesbian or bisexual. I have nothing against that of course, but I'm just stating the obvious. Tickling fetish is not really the best one for straight males.

I tend to agree, though I know many in this forum will not.

Meant so respectfully, and not trying to be dismissive of your obvious frustration--

I think many struggle with this because they look for the tickling first, then the relationship. Speaking as a woman, enjoying tickling is a thin basis on which to start a relationship (I assume you mean you are looking for long-term.) Is it possible to start a relationship and learn about the other person, and let her learn about you? If there's ultimate incompatibility then you might want to end it, but in many cases people who are truly in a relationship will/should try to accommodate each other. That's how you get anal also.

In my experience, I've always placed having the relationship first. I figure I should get to know someone before I share my fetish with her. I want to really know someone before opening up like that. In some cases, we never got that far. In a handful of cases, it caused a break-up; and in some, it was accepted and we enjoyed tickling together. Unfortunately, all those died out due to other circumstances. Bottom line is, don't make tickling the #1 priority. Get to know someone first. If they love you for who you are, they'll love you for being a 'ler or 'lee as well.

I have to agree with tickleshow. It's not something I would open up with, unless you're feeling extremely lucky.

In my experience, I've always placed having the relationship first. I figure I should get to know someone before I share my fetish with her. I want to really know someone before opening up like that. In some cases, we never got that far. In a handful of cases, it caused a break-up; and in some, it was accepted and we enjoyed tickling together. Unfortunately, all those died out due to other circumstances. Bottom line is, don't make tickling the #1 priority. Get to know someone first. If they love you for who you are, they'll love you for being a 'ler or 'lee as well.

This person knows what's up. Don't get so hung up on your fetish, that it becomes all that you think about.

I agree with some above (or below depending on your settings). Seems like most people put tickling as #1- now there's nothing wrong with that if all you want is a play partner.... However, if you want an actual relationship it's best to start there and work your way up. A lot of people do not want to "waste time" if they're not into tickling, so if that's you then you might want to change your approach. I met my husband here- we weren't looking for each other but we found each other anyways. It happens, but you need to be patient. Plenty of others I know have met here as well, but they started as friends and built it up from there.

There isn't really anything else I can add which hasn't already been suggested other than I found a lot of women where I live just plain don't like being tickled. Its as if there was a tickle abuse epidemic around here at one time and it emotionally scarred them.

Meant so respectfully, and not trying to be dismissive of your obvious frustration--

I think many struggle with this because they look for the tickling first, then the relationship. Speaking as a woman, enjoying tickling is a thin basis on which to start a relationship (I assume you mean you are looking for long-term.) Is it possible to start a relationship and learn about the other person, and let her learn about you? If there's ultimate incompatibility then you might want to end it, but in many cases people who are truly in a relationship will/should try to accommodate each other. That's how you get anal also.

^ she hit it right on the head

Im not so hung up on my fetish that its all i think about, but i dont think anyone should have to settle for a relationship they are ultimately unsatisfied with. The whole point of dating is to get to know someone enough to determine if something more serious might be worthwhile so to wait until deep feelings are involved before talking about the tickling interest is setting oneself up for an awkward conversation with loads of pressure.

Its possible to find someone that you mesh with on all levels. Lifes too short to waste time. Just my .02. Of course, tickling may be more important to me than some here. I dont need it, but rather not go without.

People would have a lot better luck finding someone who's okay with tickling (or even enjoys, and can grow to really enjoy it) than they would trying to find someone who shares it with the same level of intensity they do. A romantic relationship is about bonding on a number of levels, not just one relatively innocuous sexual fetish. Of course, that means you have to bring something else to the table.

Its about finding the right person first. Get to know them. In real life. Most will be okay with tickling their partner if it turns them on. It may be harder if you are mostly Ler though, as finding someone who will let you tickle them is a while different ball game. I would also like to point out the bogus statistics based only on who is on forums, and that being bisexual in no way mean not interested in tickling or being tickled by men. I am into women and men, and into both tickling and being tickled by both.

Im not so hung up on my fetish that its all i think about, but i dont think anyone should have to settle for a relationship they are ultimately unsatisfied with. The whole point of dating is to get to know someone enough to determine if something more serious might be worthwhile so to wait until deep feelings are involved before talking about the tickling interest is setting oneself up for an awkward conversation with loads of pressure.

Its possible to find someone that you mesh with on all levels. Lifes too short to waste time. Just my .02. Of course, tickling may be more important to me than some here. I dont need it, but rather not go without.

People would have a lot better luck finding someone who's okay with tickling (or even enjoys, and can grow to really enjoy it) than they would trying to find someone who shares it with the same level of intensity they do. A romantic relationship is about bonding on a number of levels, not just one relatively innocuous sexual fetish. Of course, that means you have to bring something else to the table.

Damn if there was a "like" or "favorite" button in this forum.... Hahah :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back