• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I mention my tickle fetish on a dating website?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I recently joined a dating website and wonder if I should mention my tickling fetish. If so, how should I phrase it?

Look forward to your replies.

I would, I hint about it on mine and have only gotten indifference or slight interest for it, if it's been a turn off it's never been brought up. Might work even better for you. Mine's worded more as a "kink" than PLZ LET TICKLE NAO?!, but I make it obvious.

I don't see why not. The way to do it though is to not describe it as a fetish. Just simply mention it as something you like. When I was doing the online dating thing (loooong ago), I mentioned it along with other terms like affection, cuddling, and playfulness. You being a woman, I think you'll find way more men open to it too than the reverse.

if you wanna see if anyone will like you for who you are, I would say tell them and be honest. Don't let them find out later,
easier to deal with rejection then.

If it's what you're actually looking for and you're comfortable sharing it so plainly, then of course.

How to phrase it is certainly a good question. Browsing the TMF has made me suspect that fetishes are somewhat high-level — that is, it's possible for two people to have an identically-labelled fetish (for example, a tickling fetish) for really different underlying reasons. So, lending your word choices to describe your unique feelings about it, brief as that may be, is all anyone who might actually be seriously enthusiastic about you could ask, isn't it?

I've always wondered about what some women are eluding to when they say in their dating profiles things like " love to laugh", or "want someone who can make me laugh". Could they be.....? :shrug:

I'd say yes....it's always easier for girls to express love of tickling, since we still live in a world where guys would be labeled as "perverts" or whatever, by the mainstream
if they expressed their sexual interests.

You could just say "I love to be tickled!" or love laughing, ...but only saying "I love laughing" could mean you love silly movies, but still hate to be tickled.

In interests, maybe list tickling among your likes.

It's ashamed you couldn't search any of those dating sites for "tickling," it would make finding people with our same interest SO much easier.

Good luck, hope you find the love of your life, who makes you laugh a lot!

I always love seeing "So and so is in a relationship with whoever" in my Facebook news feed, but sadly, that is occurring less and less of late.
Less people getting married also...

I'd echo the sentiments here that it's a good idea to include something at least. It depends on how much you're looking for the tickling thing, whether it's a dealbreaker or just a point of interest. If it's a big deal you might want to go into some detail about what you like and don't like, or if it's just a point of interest just brush over it lightly. If it's that big of a deal you aren't missing out by saying something, because only people who would be interested would be people you'd want to talk with anyway.

~K

Okay I will give you my Okay Cupid experience. They had a spot you could fill out on your profile titled most secretive thing you're willing to admit, so my mind went screw it I'm letting people know from the start I'm kinky. I said I was into tickling and I linked my FetLife page. Well most of the messages I got were from creepy horn dogs. There was one guy I talked to that sounded great, but I didn't know the difference between available and single. He finally explained and told me he couldn't be my boyfriend. Then there was another guy who sounded great, but I found out he was on FetLife, but didn't really use it. His main kink was bestiality and get this he was hoping if we did get into a relationship I'd warm up to the idea of his dog screwing me! Plus when I did go to his house he said he wanted to tickle me. I thought okay cool. Well he handcuffed me to the bed and proceeded to strip my clothes off. Then he tickled me and then he got naked. He was starting to have sex with me, I was so scared and confused, and I asked him to please put on a condom.

Personally I wouldnt mention a fetish from the get go. Its a sexual thing by all means so saying something sexual as an intro seems like something crucial to know as a opening sentence. I would say something like that in private when they know you better, not just tickling but anything.

I don't come right out and say I have a fetish for tickling, but I allude to an interest in kink that mostly only like-minded people would probably pick up on. Also, on OkCupid they have a question that asks about things you couldn't do without and POF has a place to just put keywords or interests, and I have tickling in both. So someone can see them and pass over them thinking nothing of it or notice it and go, "Hmmm..."

Oh hey, you live right next to a buddy of mine haha. He lives in Bridgeport on the west side of the river, maybe five minutes from King of Prussia. Cool.

Rambling. Anyway, dating sites. My perspective is very obviously male but I had read that you shouldn't necessarily put any material on that will inhibit hits/responses. What limits responses up for interpretation, though, and while I obviously think being into tickling is neat, I think any thing of that nature shows a lot more of your personality than one of those shitty generic paragraphs ever could. It provides for a good starting off point for others interested in messaging you, potentially, and if you put it out there at the start it (might) put off those that you wouldn't want to date anyway, the ones that won't get involved. So it could go either way.

People are super picky on dating sites so any little thing can set them off when they might not actually be un-interested, necessarily, if that makes sense. As an example I routinely wrote off anyone that declared they smoke whereas I might not do that in real life. This might do the same thing and scare off people who would actually potentially be cool with it later down the line.

Regardless I think it displays courage and a down to earth nature (I guess?), among a few other things. It might also bring sex to the forefront.

I guess my overall message is that it's very hard to say what will happen. Everyone will react differently and people on dating sites are judgemental. It'll open and close doors, as will not putting it. As for myself, I didn't directly state it but when I was on OKC I did imply it through one or four questions.

Best of luck out there, though. It's a damned crazy world, right?

On Match and OKC, I search for the keywords "ticklish" and "tickling" and related words. If I find a woman who says something like "I'm ticklish." or "I'm [very/super/extremely] ticklish." or "I like being tickled.", I'll seek to chat or message with her to get to know her and see what's behind her statement. Usually, it's a vanilla to mildly kinky interest. Sometimes it's more.

I don't think you need to scream that you're into tickling as a fetish. If you just mention it, folks like us will find you and look into it.

Just my two cents.

If you're good-looking and post some pictures, that will be all it takes to get lots of men to contact you so you probably won't have to say much about yourself anyway, let alone reveal your enthusiasm for tickling. Meet the ones you think you will like best and if the date's going well, start a tickle fight and a you'll know if you've got a tickler on your hands fast enough. You can always update your ad with a line like, "I like being tickled so you don't have to be a comedian to make me laugh," if none of the men you meet at first clicks with you.

Have you placed a personal ad on this web site? If so, what happened? And if not, why?

It's okay to mention it, but I wouldn't phrase it in any kind of sexual context. In other words, don't call it a kink or a fetish. Just work it in with the rest of the things you like to to. "Hi, I'm Jen. Let's see. I like walking, bicycling, tickling, playing piano, ice fishing, pole vaulting...."

You get the idea.

There is a spot where it says, "you should message me if". I put "you are ticklish" as one of the criteria, among three or four other points.

I just want to say that I think I'll mention it on the website but I'll say something like I want someone who makes me laugh or I love to be tickled. I mean it's one of my favorite things that I enjoy, it's very fun & that's why I should say it on my profile. Also, I don't think it'll scare anyone away but even it if does, in the world of dating, I've had to get used to being rejected anyway :disgust: but at least I am used to it by now so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to :shrug:.

Let you know if I happen to meet anyone special :bubbleheart:.

Have you placed a personal ad on this web site? If so, what happened? And if not, why?

"in the world of dating, I've had to get used to being rejected anyway but at least I am used to it by now so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to ."

I've known more than a few women who, at first, were of no interest to me but when I got to know them, all of a sudden the light turned on and I saw how attractive they were. (One got a good tickling as her reward.) Too bad for these guys who "reject" you, as all it could mean is they have not been lucky enough to spend enough time to start appreciating all you have to offer.

Yes but do it like "I really like when a guy is ticklish" or something a bit less forward like that.

Also, maybe I'm being a captain obvious here but have you tried meeting guys from TMF? There's like a million of us and we all have your fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back