• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A rather Ticklish Foot Massage M/F

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
This story dates back a couple of years now, where in my University days I got a little bit of a reputation in my halls for giving good shoulder massages. Then one day a girl called Ashley was in my friends room and I went in there to chill out for a bit until Ashley asked me something,

"Hey, is it true you're really good at shoulder massages?" to which I responded yes. Even if I wasn't, I'd have responded yes, you see Ashley was really beautiful. She was a petite girl, at only about 5ft2. She had lovely blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Another thing I really enjoyed was that occasionally on nights out she'd wear those fantastic little outfits that would show off her midriff and her very deep bellybutton. She really did have a fantastic stomach. Anyway, back to the night of the massage. I told her that I apparently was good at them and a few people did enjoy them, to which was of my friends in the room concurred with. So Ashley took her jumper off and turned around, "Well I won't believe it until I get a massage then"

At first I teased her saying why should I have to give her a massage, but just a look around with those blue eyes and I couldn't resist... She was really enjoying the massage and mentioned how she'd never had a foot massage before and wondered if they were as good as shoulder massages. It turned out her feet were really sore from the night before, which (not so strangely) made me quite happy.

"I'm quite good at foot massages too you know if you'd prefer a foot massage?"

Her initial reaction was one many of us here are probably quite used to... "Ugh, you'd not want to touch my feet! They're really sweaty in these slipper socks and they're horrible!"

I laughed it off, telling her I'm sure her feet weren't horrible at all, and that seeing as her feet were sore she may as well try it as she'd never had a foot massage before. The girls in the room then all started talking about how horrible feet are, and Ashley then said something that was music to my ears "Not only are they disgusting, but my feet are really ticklish. I probably couldn't take it"

This is when it got serious. I had to give her feet a massage and find out just how ticklish they were. I stopped massaging her shoulders, picked her legs up on to the bed and told her she was going to get a foot massage if she liked it or not. Her reaction was pretty funny and she dropped her head onto the other side of the bed and put her hands over her face and mentioned how she really hoped it was nice because of how sore her feet were. I then started removing one of her slipper socks as she jumped up and stopped me, "But what if my feet smell!?" and I just softly grabbed her, told her to lie down and relax and that her feet wouldn't smell at all. I slipped the the slipper sock off of her right foot revealing the cutest little palest foot. Her foot was perfect. She had the cutest toes with a red nail varnish, and her soles were so pale, soft and super wrinkly. Her arch as well was absolutely incredible. She had such a steep arch that was simply mesmerising. What made her soles even more perfect, was the fact her feet were a little smelly from the slippers after all, but to me it was a fantastic fragrance and would make giving a massage even better.

"Aww Ashley your feet aren't horrible at all, but they are tiny!" to which she replied they were a size 4 and that they were horrible and I was just being kind (I wasn't at all, I'd have kissed and worshipped those feet for hours if I could have done). I then told her how I'd just have to see how sensitive her soles were because no matter how ticklish, I had a massage technique that wouldn't tickle her, but I'd need to check. It's amazing what people will believe. She then made some muffles of "Oh my god why am I letting you do this" and so I told her to try and keep her foot as still as possible. I softly traced my finger on the middle of her sole and she pulled her foot away instantly. I grabbed her ankle and told her to at least try and keep her foot still as I began tickling again softly to which she lasted a few seconds saying "Ugh I hate it! No, I don't want..." and I cut her off telling her she'd love the massage and thankfully she gave me her foot back and let me carry on.

I began to softly massage her foot, to which she softly giggled and twitched a little, but not like the way she reacted to when they were tickled. I truly started giving her a nice foot massage and she began to enjoy it mentioning at first it was weird but it was weird and nice at the same time. I loved how her toes would scrunch a little as my thumbs made their way up her sole or how they'd twitch softly as it slightly tickled. The most ticklish part of the massage for her was when I focussed on her toes softly rubbing each toe individually. She giggled and at one point kept trying to twitch her foot away and giggled "My toes are too ticklish!" I peeled the other slipper sock off and said "Is it weird enough to not want the other foot massaged?" to which she softly said "no" with a giggle. These feet were truly amazing, and I'm not sure which of us enjoyed my thumbs rubbing up her soft wrinkly soles more at this point as she started to relax and really enjoy her tiny feet being pampered. I told her to turn onto her stomach and she obliged as I explained to her it'd be nice and mean I could focus on the heel more too.

My friend John had walked in, and he too reacted in the obvious manner of" Ugh why are you touching her feet" but then he did something brilliant. He sat on her legs and started patting her back to which Ashley was shouting "John you're ruining my massage!" but he liked sitting there. So I had my friend, who was quite a big lad sitting on her legs and her soles facing up looking so delicate and vulnerable so I quickly traced my finger down her sole and up to which she tried to kick her leg and screamed "DON'T TICKLE ME!! DON'T!!! NO HAHA STOP!!"

Thankfully for me my friend found this funny, "No! Tickle her!" and he began tickling her sides too. I had this amazingly beautiful girl in a realm of tickling she couldn't have imagined when I had started rubbing her shoulders at the beginning. I jumped onto the bottom of her ankles to sit on as well and began scribbling all over her small sweaty soles. They were amazing. Every tickle left a soft ripple in her wrinkles as I kept tickling her, She was screaming and laughing. Her feet were being tortured, (and her sides were too). She had the cutest little giggle, with screams and begging in between. Her soles tried to dance away from my fingers but I just kept tickling them trying different techniques, tickling between her toes, scribbling up and down her soles, spider tickling her heels... whatever I tried she was screaming and laughing, and her feet tried their best to get away but couldn't. Her left foot would jump on top of her right foot to try and shield from the tickling, but my fingers would just quickly tickle and scribble onto that sole. Her soles really were just there for my delight at this point. The tickling of her soles and sides together were sending her into hysterical laughter and screams.

Her friends eventually wrestled myself and John off of her and she hit us both saying she hated us. I made it out to be all John's fault, as I was quite happy just massaging her feet. I asked if her feet were feeling better, "They were until you started tickling them!" she snapped, hitting me. But she did admit that she actually really enjoyed the foot massage, and next time I was to promise not to tickle her which I course promised I'd do my best.

I then went to my room and the aroma of her feet left on my hands. She had been in those slippers most of the day I imagine, and my hands smelt absolutely amazing.

Cool story! I always love the unexpected tickles when the person being tickled is totally helpless! :thumbsup:

That's an incredible story. The only thing I like better than hot blondes w/ticklish feet are hot blondes w/tiny ticklish feet. Small female feet are so sexy!!!

Very nicely written. Always a pleasure to read something like this. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I'm glad you've all enjoyed it.

@Magic-Fingers, yes, small ticklish little feet are absolute heaven! =D

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I'm glad you've all enjoyed it.

@Magic-Fingers, yes, small ticklish little feet are absolute heaven! =D

That's why I'm in love w/one of your British lasses, Suzanne Shaw. She's hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July and her feet are tiny and hyper ticklish(even though she says she hates it!)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back