• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Time xD

xbrokenxsoulx

So this just happened to me like yesterday lol and I've never posted a true story before (or fiction) but anyways.. here it goes..

First, we (my ler "ken" and I) went upstairs. As soon as I walked in the room, he told me to strip, so I did. I took of my shirt and jeans, then he said "that's fine for now". I got in bed and laid down on my back. Ken took my hands, raised them above my head and tied one to each bed post. The same went for my anckles. He told me to pick a safe word and I chose pumpernickel haha. Never used it tho.

Ken left the room for about 5 and I was getting impatient, but when he got back he had a small black box with him. He pulled a feather out and walked toward me, smiling. I smiled back and said are you ready? Of course I said yes lol. Ken crawled on top of me and started from my wrist and very gently traced down my arm, and did tiny circles in my armpits. I was giggling already.. He continued down my side and crossed over grazing my belly button. I then tried to wiggle away a bit, to no avail. My giggles increasing, he did the same to the other side of my body.

"how do you feel"? He asked
"good" I said catching my breath.
He stood and walked to the end of the bed. I curled my toes with anticipation and he tickled my sole with the white feather. My feet danced as I tried not to laugh, but I only lasted a few seconds.. He moved the feather up and down my left foot. Then he switched and tickled my toes on the other foot, leading down to my sole. This lasted for maybe a minute or two.

He put the feather back after that and came up towards my head. He stroked my hair and smiled. I said "is that all you go-hahehaa" he was tickling my neck now and I almost snorted I was so surprised! My neck is really ticklish too, especially since Ken has fingernails.. At least I could move my head, was all I could think lol. He moved down to my collar bone and I screamed and jerked around. He used his nails both scratching and digging in a lil, OMG, It felt like 10 minutes, but it was barely 1 lol. He stopped and gave me a few secs to breathe. "how about now"? He asked. I just looked at him and giggled.

So Ken walked around the bed, back to the box and pulled out a blindfold/handkerchief thing. My eyes widened. He put it on me and asked if I was comfortable, I was. He said OK and started walking around the bed. I felt him get on top of me, he sat on my thighs kinda. He then unhooked my bra (a special occasion front hooked bra to be exact). Lol I took in a deep breath and bit my lip. I first felt his finger nails touch my collar bone gently, I jumped and smiled. He slid his nails down my chest and very slowly grazed over my tits. I moaned a bit and arched my back. But he got my ribs and i moaned a lil more then it immediately turned into a giggle then a laugh as he scratched and wiggled his fingers around my ribs down my sides slightly and then back up. I tried to wriggle out like it would've worked and he said now I'm gonna get your armpits for being so jumpy. I just squealed and laughed as he did. He poked and squeezed and laughed at me asking if I could talk, but I just squirmed around and squealed for a few minutes. Ken only gave me a few seconds here and there to calm down. I was actually having a lot of fun, I didn't want it to end lol.

After that Ken started tickling my sides and stomach, which are my worst spots. Also my favorite.. Needless to say, I was wetter than Niagara Falls by now and I couldn't wait to get off..

He dug into my sides and I screamed the loudest this time as he spider tickled down to my hips. I bucked and tried to twist haha. Ken stopped and was like "really? You're still trying to get free"? I gasped and said "no, no. I can't help it. Well, He didn't believe me and he took his two pointer finger nails and traced my hips, across the top of my panties and then down following the curve of my thighs. OMG, I started moaning like mad and he was so gentle which drove me more crazy.. He continued to tickle me very soft and slow for a minute, I kinda got lost in it and was biting my lip and breathing..

"ohmygawd" I sighed
He stopped with one hand and grazed it up to my chest and grabbed my boob, he tickled my nipple with his finger nails and I jerked a lil and giggle moaned hahah then he took his other hand and put it on my knee dragging it up my leg then inbetween my thighs and up til he reached my clit. I gasped and bit my lip again. I was soo close. He held and kept slightly tickling my boobs and ribs as he fingered me for a min and then he went down and gently kissed me once or twice on my hips and down til slid his tongue across my clit. I fucking lost it and only lasted another minute before cumming.

Holy Fuck, probably now considered the best sex of my life so far lol. Damn. Had to share.

Great story :)! Thanks for sharing. What's a little confusing though is that you say you are a lesbian...not even bisexual. Yet it's a guy that did this with you and had you wet and cumming so quickly :p lol?

Yeah tcle1, it was weird for me too lol. I wanted a female lee, but ken has been my close friend for a while and it worked out great! lol.

MrTicklee, I was reffering to my feet when i said that. I was pretty sure that's how you spell it lol.

That sounds like the perfect beginning !!

THANKS for sharing - and I hope you share more!
:fingerscrossed:

Welcome to a larger world... hehe... sounds like you had a wonderful time. Please keep us in the loop... I believe a "follow up" session is in order...

Thats a cool story, I love making tickling sessions as fun as possible so I agree with verbal teasing and just generally doing things to build the anticipation of the lee. In my experiences it makes the session more fun for both ler and lee.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back