• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which type of video do you prefer?

Which type of video do you prefer?

• Story line (i.e. punished for doing wrong)

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • No story line

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

jtfproduction

I'm new to the tickle scene and am starting to record a few amateur videos, that I plan to sell privately. No clip store. I'm not trying to make a ton of money, or become recognizable for it. I'll post previews or pictures on the forum, and people can contact me individually, if interested. My question to you, the viewer, is what type of video do you prefer? Would you rather see someone tied and tickled with no explanation other than the fact that they're being paid to do a tickle video? Y'know, a realistic one? OR, would you rather see videos where the lee is being tickled "for stealing" or "to keep their job" or some sort of other fantasy punishment scenario? I wonder, because I'm interested in either, but would like to know what the majority of you would like to see. So, story line, or no story line? Please let me know if you have any other suggestions, as well. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all soon!

I myself like a story line where somebody is being tickled to interrogate or to get them to agree to something. (Not for punishment.) But I don't like a lot of time spent setting up the situation. Explain the situation in the thumbnail description, have them get down to it, and focus on the tickling and the pleading.

It all depends on far too many factors for me to name. Sometimes I like a little roleplay. Other times, I just want to see a ticklish girl sadistically tickle tortured.

No explanation is necessary but if you want to work in a story about being punished for something, that's fine. In case of the latter, I prefer the plot devices not to be too silly but if the tickling's good, I would still like the video despite that.

For me, the most important thing is to avoid tight close-ups and unnecessary camera movement. In other words, keep the participants' faces and the part of the ticklee's body getting tickled in the frame at all times. Exception: If the tickler is male, it is not necessary to see his face at all times.

Fantasy Punishment Scenario!!!!

For me I have a few request before laying out the storyline/fantasy. Or checking the clip out.

1. NO MALES(AS TICKLERS OR TICKLEES)
2. The Ticklee is ticklish NO FAKING!
3. BAREFOOT TICKLING ONLY.
4. I know it is tough at times but a sexy MILF as a foot tickle is always a turn on.

I think a storyline or plot is a must. And judging by the poll results so far I'm not alone. I hope to see your videos/clips soon.

Thank you,
LBFT

Personally I don't care for storylines. There's almost no plausible story that leads to a woman being tied up or placed in a convenient set of stocks and tickled out of her mind. We all know why she's really there. An unlikely story just distracts from the action, for me.

I'm sure my first couple will be crap, but hopefully with some constructive criticism from you guys, I'll be able to contribute something half decent!

Interrogation and punishment scenarios are good but sometimes I like a more playful scene between friends or lovers. I'm a male ler so I prefer female lees. either gender works for the ler.

jtfproduction,

People who want stories in videos are trying to immerse themselves in the underlying emotional implications of tickling for them personally. If they love tickling because it's connected to a punishment scenario for them, then they might consider buying a clip that conveyed that.

So, critical thing – and something amateur producers really seem to miss sometimes. If the quality of the product isn't convincing, it's not going to be interesting to them. If the acting isn't believable, or the camerawork is distracting rather than excellent, then it's more likely to be more satisfying to them to watch a well-produced clip of simple physical interaction while simultaneously imagining it's a part of that scenario, because the imagination can produce quality acting and camerawork to an extent. (I think that's why stories exist, and why some people like them even better – a good story and a good imagination can produce an unmatchable experience for someone; there's no need to worry about technical production details or finding truly talented people to work with.) So, people might be your customer if your work is as good as, or better than, their imaginations.

So, I'd suggest that yes, it's worth trying for if you really care about it and paying attention to becoming excellent really interests you. If not, then just think about what else does and do that instead.

interrogation and / blackmail. Also personally I like it when theyre dressed in "business" attire...skirt , blouse , heels and DEFINITELY very sheer nylons or pantyhose....with shoe removal

Second the sheer toe pantyhose!

Study movies to get some quick story ideas, like, be able to knock out the plot/story as quickly as possible.

While I love a good story, I agree that 3 or 4 minutes (or 5, or 9, or...) of dialogue by bad actors/actresses would really get on most nerves, especially when it's some ridiculous
character looking for some artifact or I don't even know.....that goes on and on. Then they start talking about the plot while being tickled....which proves they're
faking the tickling (at least you could argue that fake laughter is real when it's not...but when they're not even laughing in the first place..... :()

As an example:

-Girl goes to place/hotel room/bedroom/living room, etc. that doubles as a "Tickler Lounge." She's in a business outfit, maybe even briefcase if you want to
get fancy, and sheer toe, suntan very thin (barely-there) nylons. She says she has a tickle fetish and heard that was the place to get tickled. She jumps on the
tickle table/bed/chair, whatever you got, the tickler removes her shoes, and starts tickling her feet. Very quick but effective set up.

-Girl gets home from work, falls asleep on bed, and gets tickled while she sleeps. She laughs, from quiet giggles to hysterical laughter, but never wakes up.
She could be in bare feet, pantyhose feet, business outfit, pajamas, nighty, just t-shirt and bare feet or nylons, any variation on any of these...(pajamas and
suntan pantyhose are hot, by the way...wow!)

Just make sure all the technical stuff is in place - a well lit set, hopefully with bright colors - a white set will photograph better than a darkly colored room, as an example.
having someone else hold the camera or putting it on a tripod is HIGHLY recommended, unless you hold it as another girl does the tickling.
Point of View vids are great while shooting, but the final product looks like crap. It's why actors say sex scenes are weird to shoot - to have a scene look great
for the audience, takes extra effort to shoot it, with the camera in weird places that produces a nice image.

Otherwise, good luck!

Thanks guys! Keep the tips coming! I have a couple shoots coming up this month, so I should have some sort of product by the end of July!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back