• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Hotel Tickle! M/F yes this will be a clip

The Tickle Room

Verified
Ok! So I moved back to NYC but I still have a love for Texas. I love shooting down there. So in February I chose a particular hotel in which I could comfortably shoot in and not get complaints. Needless to say it worked. I did my fetish and photo shoots there. Now it was fun, with my standard tickling whatever. Well I met this pretty hotel receptionist and thought omg tickling her would be awesome. Well 2 visits after this one and some persuasion from me and Perla, She decided right after work, she needed to be tickled. O yes people it happened.

So back story. I have always had weird requests in my hotels and I do not take my bondage down SO housekeeping talks TONS of crap about me. I am apparently a weirdo (I do gothic photography alot) so they tell the manager about me. So the first time I met this receptionist she was cool but very distant. Me being a very fun person on my first trip was cool and actually spoke to her and let her smoke my cigar when her bf didnt pick her up and she needed a cab. Well fast forward to March on my SECOND visit. This one was gold. I had some of the BEST lees of all time show up. It was fun different andddd loud. So loud when the receptionist came to bring something I requested she heard. She was interested but never asked. We just spoke about the pool closing to early. Welllll 2 weeks ago I finally showed up AGAIN. This time she was so cool with me I got a bigger room for free, free alcohol, and access to the pool WHENEVER I wanted. Thats when me Abigail and Perla started talking tickling. We asked her hey? Are you ticklish? She immediately smiled huge and said I am I hate it. Super excited we began explaining what we do. She said it was totally interesting and she had always wondered why girls come in and out of my room, sometimes from photo shoots sometimes looking like they had 8 hour sex.

So she said it sounded fun but if she didnt leave the premises after work and got caught in a room she would get fired. Well she still said "I will think about it". Super excited we did NOT leave her alone. After every tickling shoot my models new and old would pass the front desk and say do it. She started to crack until finally she showed up the night before I left....still in uniform. I lost it I was so excited. Well, she did my interview and you could see how nervous she was. She hid her nametag and logo and hopped in my new bondage set up. Well she had flats on and as soon as I took them off her feet flinched so I knew she would be a good one. For every time I touched her sole she started smiling. So I start light, stroking her soles and she starts laughing immediately! She giggles and tries to hide her foot until I take the other shoe off. Now defenseless I attack her soles and she giggles moving and doing what we all know as the silent laugh.

Thats when I tied her toes. She immediately breaks free but still laughs, as I attack her feet. Lube, brush, comb , and fingers make her start to lose her mind. She laughs louder and louder crunching her toes and closing her eyes.
But the real fun came when I switched her to the Upper body position. I dug into her stomach thighs and armpits as she SCREAMED. I mean she was laughing WAY louder than I thought. She flailed and kicked but I didnt stop as I kept attacking her. I kept tickling her until she actually almost peed. But I promised I wouldnt do that to her so we stopped. Needless to say, she loved it. And she will be doing another vid! But since I havent posted the first one yet heres my proof
DSC00331.JPGDSC00330.JPGDSC00326.JPGDSC00324.JPGDSC00323.JPG

So yes the 25 year old 5'7 size 8 footed hotel receptionist is ticklish ;)

Great story and wonderful sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Nothing better than everyday girls getting into the action. I can not wait for this video!

Thanks guys! I am gonna start writing full stories about my experiences because all of my girls are newbies of the street so the stories are pretty good

Great story. Amazing girl. Can't wait for your video sir. Thanks for sharing.

Secret dream job: tickle video clip producer. Geez, you guys get to tickle beautiful women all the time and all I can do is sit here dreaming about it and buying your vids... woes me!

A missionary converts another one! She has beautiful soles, i can see why you were so persistant....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back