• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Wife’s VERY ticklish Auntie – Part One, The Intro

ticklishsize12s

TMF Poster
In the spirit of keeping up with past nylon tickling experiences I thought it would be prudent to tell you all about my wife’s auntie, a strikingly attractive woman in her early 40’s who has a true penchant for fun – any kind of fun. I believe this stems from the fact that her husband, an ex-RAF officer, is a complete and utter bore haha!! Life cannot be boring as I’m sure we could all agree.

My relationship with her had never passed the point of a nod and a hello before we emigrated to New Zealand in 2008 to get away from the UK recession which hammered my industry – my wife and I made a swift decision following my redundancy pay out to spin the globe and head to wherever our finger landed, the North Island facing the Pacific in the ideallic Bay of Plenty seemed a very good random choice. I researched, work, housing, wages, residency permits etc and a month later we were packed into storage with a couple of cases to get us going and we were off.

We landed, rented a house, I found work immediately and 6 weeks later we were granted residency to stay indefinitely – life was ok again. Of course to stay in touch with family we made Facebook an important portal and connected with all of my wife’s family so she could remain in touch with photos and messages etc.

I may have mentioned this previously but my wife hates being tickled, a real dilemma for me as I live for women’s nyloned feet with a special love for tickling them every way from Sunday, something which makes my wife recoil in horror these days. Unfortunate really as when we first started dating she seemed to be into it, we got engaged before NZ and married over there under the sunset beneath an old volcano on the beach watching the sunset over the Pacific – perfection in every way. Soon into marriage mind it become apparent that my wife had really only ever tolerated my fetish and soon enough our tickling fun dwindled away into nothing. Gutted doesn’t even cover it.

As a result over the years that followed I’ve been basically limited to fantasizing about tickling certain women that have come and gone in my life, friends, colleagues etc which has filled the void a little, but, as I’m sure most people would find, has left me kind of empty regarding excitement in my life.

On Facebook we kept in touch with both of our families and friends but due to my industry and the sometimes emergency work I do my wife and I found ourselves drifting apart due to the hours we worked, a shame really as I had such high hopes for us as a couple but sometimes, unfortunately, that’s just life. Whilst I slept my wife worked and vice versa so at the end of every shift I would jump online and chat with folks, it was during this time that I noticed my wife’s Auntie was always online, strange really due to the time difference which meant she was on in the early hours of the morning whilst her husband slept – a bit strange I thought but knowing my own situation I understood.

One afternoon while my wife was at work I noticed her Auntie, who I will refer to as Auntie H, was online so I took the plunge and said “hi”. We really hit it off from the start but only ever with the intention of being friends and having a laugh as we both seemed to really need it. Weeks passed and our chats got more regular and lengthy when one afternoon (night time UK) she was online after a number of glasses of wine and was very, very flirty. She joked about needing a strong young buck to have some fun with to which I replied that looking the way she did she’d be able to pick from the top shelf at any time she wanted. She joked and laughed and told me to “knock it off” to which I responded, “babes, I’ve knocked it off a good number of times over you already haha!!” To my amazement she jumped straight back and said she’d done the same over me in the shower on many occasion!! I LITERALLY THROBBED THERE AND THEN LOL!!

I should explain that Auntie H is stunning, she’s a teacher in a church school which I always found hysterical given her wild party attitude but you know what the conservative by day types are like – nuts at night haha. Blonde, 5’7, always in pantyhose/tights of the sheerest kind and also the patterened ones with the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen. I’d constantly fantasized about tying her down and tickling her to orgasm – then sucking on her nyloned toed wildly til she was frantically ticklish. At this point I had not told her this.

Our flirting went on until a number of weeks later she indicated that she’d give anything for a good wild night, I told her she’d have to find someone closer to home unfortunately and besides, she’d never be able to handle me. Red rag to a bull!! “Oh??” She retorted, “what is it then that makes you so special that I couldn’t handle you?” I told her straight……. “darlin, I’m that kinky I’d make a boomerang straighten” to which my screen was filled with “haha’s” and “oh really’s?”. “What is it exactly that you’re into then young man that makes you think that I couldn’t handle you?” There was something about having this gorgeous not-much older woman call me young man that aroused me to the point of not giving a dam what I said so I told her straight, “Auntie H – I’d strap you down and erotically tickle you so frantically I’d have you dripping in seconds and cumming minutes later, your nyloned feet have always drove me to the point of distraction!!” “OH!!! A FOOT FETISH!!” she responded haha. I told her “the best kind of foot fetish sweetheart – tickling foot fetish, especially in sheers just like the ones you wear constantly haha!”

Over the months and years that followed we wrote nearly daily with us both being very graphic on what we would do with each other and I’ll be honest, it was innocent fun, but on a very primal level everything we talked about doing each other just opened the door to more fantastical eroticism and on a sexual level we appeared to be the most perfect match.

All very harmless as I mentioned until, we came home to the UK!!!!........

To most certainly be continued……..

Part two is more than eagerly awaited. Good work, fella....looking forward to it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Fascinating setup. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing.

Yes more please and I hope this is a true story....I want to tickle Auntie H myself....

Now this here is one of the best true accounts I've read in a while, despite there being no tickling yet what so ever. Fantastic build up and well written, look forward to finding out where your experience lead.

Great set up mate.....please don't keep us waiting to long for the pay off...!!! &#55357;&#56835;

So far, love it, Kano . . . and I empathize with your narrative about the "gutting" of your tickling fun. That happened in my first marriage, and it frustrated the living libido right out of me. Looking forward to hearing more about Auntie.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back