• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Reluctant Lesbian (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Tickle-addicted MILF Maggie Marko rides again—only this time she's switch-hitting with a comely young neighbor! Hey, when opportunity knocks…

:jester:

The Adventure of the Reluctant Lesbian

By

T.T. Gore​

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!” the nearly naked blonde on the bed bellowed. “Stop! Oh STOP it PLEASE! AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA!”

“But what’s WRONG, darling?” The equally unclothed brunette’s sharp-nailed fingers danced over the writhing blonde’s tense belly. “Does it TICKLE? Poor BABY—!”

“YES!!! OH YES!!!” Kate Brewster screeched. “IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES-MEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“That’s a GOOD thing!” Maggie Marko snickered. “Because, darling, I intend to while away this lazy afternoon by tickling you SILLY! Now tell me, what do you think of THAT?”

“AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kate howled. The leggy blonde writhed and squirmed in a desperate attempt to evade Maggie’s dancing fingers. But it was useless—USELESS! She was securely bound to the brass rails of the big old bed. Face up, legs spread, ankles duck-taped to the corner posts, arms stretched out, wrists taped together and secured to the opposite rail, Kate was utterly and completely HELPLESS! And being naked except for her favorite pair of pink panties she was fully exposed to Maggie’s sadistic ministrations!

But how could this be HAPPENING?! The last thing Kate remembered from earlier in the afternoon was drinking tea with Maggie, pouring out her heart as she related the sad tale of her failing marriage. And the older woman had seemed so sympathetic, laying a hand on Kate’s knee to comfort her as the tale of David’s unfaithfulness unfolded. And then…then Kate began to feel sleepy…and Maggie suggested a nap…and led her into the guest bedroom…

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Kate shrieked. From her kneeling position at the foot of the bed, Maggie leaned forward to dig her nails into Kate’s ribs. She had a malicious sparkle in her brown eyes, a salacious grin plastered on her face and from time to time her tongue poked out to lick her lush lips. Maggie was clearly enjoying the spectacle of her naked victim’s desperate, unavailing struggles. Indeed since she was naked himself except for scanty red silk panties, there was clear visual evidence suggesting the nature of Maggie’s enjoyment. Her nipples were rigid with excitement and there appeared to be a damp spot on her panties…

“Now don’t FRET!” Maggie chirruped. “They DO say that laughter is the best medicine!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” Kate shrieked. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEEESE!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Goodness, let’s not be so DRAMATIC!” Maggie poked a finger into her helpless victim’s belly button. “This is just a little STRESS relief, darling! Think of it as laughing your troubles away!”

“HIIIIIEEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”!!!” Kate yowled as her ARMPITS were assaulted! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAAAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” The leggy blonde bounced her fetching fanny on the mattress, squirmed her torso to and fro and begged for mercy! But Maggie only smiled, shook her head and tickled merrily away!

It was impulsive of her—Maggie knew that. But when long-legged, curvaceous Kate had appeared on her doorstep, looking absolutely adorable in tight white shorts and a snug sleeveless pink top that showed off her shapely limbs and ample bosom, she’d thrown caution to the winds. Her nephew—and houseboy and tickle toy!—Justin was away for the day so Maggie had the house to herself. And though of course she dearly loved the games of laughter that she played with her stable of handsome young studs, the voluptuous fortysomething brunette had never been averse to the occasional same-sex tryst. Perhaps, she thought, looking her pretty visitor up and down, it was time once more to indulge that strong streak of lesbianism. Opportunity had come knocking! So now those shorts and that pink top lay on the floor at the foot of the bed. While on the bed…

“OH STOP!!! I BEG YOU!!!” Kate blubbered. Her big blue eyes were swimming with tears and her face was bright pink. “AAAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH MAAAAG-HAG-HAG-HAG-HAGIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEESE!!!”

And Maggie DID stop! Oh, she STOPPED and Kate sobbed with unutterable relief! But then the voluptuous brunette leaned down to whisper into the ear of her involuntary guest—and her words made Kate’s skin crawl with horror!

“Mmmm, darling…” Maggie purred. “How is it that we’ve never taken the time to get to know one another? Because I think we could be friends. Very special friends…”

Demonstrating what she meant by that alarming remark, Maggie put a hand on Kate’s breast. Lovingly, she tweaked the stiff nipple. And Kate trembled as a fierce thrill shot through her body!

“Yes,” Maggie whispered, “I think you understand where I'm coming from…”

This couldn’t be HAPPENING! Kate insisted to herself. But it WAS happening and she moaned aloud as her nipple received a second more insistent tweak! The blonde’s widely parted legs trembled. She felt so terribly EXPOSED—!

“So WHAT if your philandering hubby is banging some bimbo, darling?” Maggie patted Kate’s flushed cheek. “Who needs him when you have ME?”

“Oh PLEASE!” Kate sobbed. “You can’t DO this! Honestly, I’m not INTO that, Maggie!”

No, Kate insisted to herself! No WAY was she a…a…a lesbian! That long-ago dalliance with her roomie at Unknown University was only a…it was merely…they’d just been EXPERIMENTING, that’s all! She was NORMAL! Just because she had such a lot of trouble achieving orgasm on those infrequent occasions when she and Richard had sex didn’t mean…it didn’t mean…

“Let me GO!” Kate cried. “I tell you I’m not LIKE that—!"

“Oh, not to WORRY!” Maggie gave the blonde a great big smile. “It’s merely a matter of ATTITUDE adjustment, darling!”

“W-w-w-what do you MEAN?!” Kate cried.

“I mean THIS!” Maggie chuckled. She reached down to the floor by the side of the bed, produced a long, stiff pointed feather—white with a black tip—and flourished it in the blonde’s face!

“What’s THAT?!” Kate shrilled, though she knew quite well what it was and what Maggie planned to do with it!

“It’s a gender-bending ATTITUDE adjuster!” the voluptuous brunette replied with a smirk. “It’s the means, darling, by which I’m going to convince you that only a WOMAN can truly love a woman—!”

And with no more ado Maggie put the hellish thing to work, swirling it over the helpless blonde’s bare breasts!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kate screeched. The feather was caressing her NIPPLES and it was more than she could STAND! Her limbs shivered—her svelte belly convulsed—her skin crawled with goose bumps! “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE!!!”

“Now this may take awhile,” Maggie cooed as she continued to ply the feather. “You poor darling, you have a LIFETIME of inhibitions to overcome! But not to worry, we have PLENTY of time!”

"GAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA!!!” Kate howled. The fine golden hairs that adorned her arms were sticking up like tiny wires. Her sides and belly were beginning to ache with the effort of laughing—and laughing—and LAUGHING—!

“Ah, now look!” Maggie chuckled. “You’re beginning to respond to my technique, young lady! Mmmm, yes, I do believe you’re becoming AROUSED!”

It was true! Kate’s nipples were rigidly erect and though the feather’s caress was driving her out of her fucking MIND the blonde was also conscious of a warm, greasy, twisty feeling, low in her belly…

And as for Maggie, she was manipulating the feather with one hand…and tweaking her own nipples with the other. The brunette’s face was tense…her tongue was sticking out…the damp spot on her panties seemed to be spreading…

“Yes, my sweet darling, you feel it, don’t you?” Maggie swirled the feather over Kate’s belly and along the line of her panties. “Just as I feel it…”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Kate shrieked. She writhed and wiggled with desperate energy in a frenetic attempt to slip the bonds that held her helpless. But it was no good—there was no escape possible—all she could do was lie there and laugh her stupid little HEAD off—!

And yet…and yet…an entirely different sensation…somehow both horrid and joyous…was creeping along the pathways of Kate’s overloaded nervous system. It was a nasty, insinuating sensation…recalling certain long-ago emotions, ruthlessly repressed but never banished…tempting her to taste of the forbidden fruit…

But it was IMPOSSIBLE, Kate insisted to herself as she writhed and bellowed in the throes of ticklish torment. There could be no possible WAY that she was attracted to another woman! No, not even to this sadistic, voluptuous, bare-breaded GODDESS—!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” Kate shrieked. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! I TOLD YOU!!! I’M NOT THAT WAAAAAAY!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE DON’T MAKE MEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEIE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Don’t make you what?” Maggie inquired with a wicked grin. Once more she ran the feather along Kate’s panty line. “Don’t make you get in touch with your true FEELINGS, darling?”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kate bellowed, jerking her torso to and fro so energetically that her boobs quivered. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!! NOT THERE!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-AAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD NOT FUCK-HUCK-HUCKING THEEEEEERE!!!”

“Oh, get OUT—you KNOW you like it!” Maggie chortled. “I certainly do!”

"EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA!!!” the desperate blonde screamed. “STOP!!! HELP!!! BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!

“Darling, those adorable pink panties are getting a trifle DAMP!!” Maggie shook her head with mock disapproval. “How NAUGHTY of you!”

“YEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Kate squealed, jerking her limbs in a frantic attempt to slip free of her bonds. “OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

But for what was she begging? Kate’s brains were so addled by laughter that she couldn’t have said. Oh, the nonstop tickling was driving her CRAZY—there was no doubt of that! But there was something about the feather’s caress that relentlessly intensified that twisty feeling low in her belly…something about the way her bare breasts jiggled that made her nipples ache…something about the dampness of her panties that…that…

“Please?” Maggie repeated in a somewhat breathless whisper. Her free hand was inside her own panties now, petting her curl-covered mound…teasing her joy button. “Please be nice to you, my precious darling? Is that what you’re asking…?”

The brunette suspended her ticklish assault. Her nostrils flared as a heady aroma compounded of feminine musk and sweat tickled them. Kate’s pretty face was bright pink, contorted and damp with perspiration. Her body as well was covered with a delicate sweat. Maggie knelt there between the blonde’s wide-open legs for a moment, petting herself and tweaking her nipples, gasping and grunting as jolts of excitement shot through her breasts and loins.

“Oh why did you STOP?!” Kate blubbered. “Oh Maggie PLEASE—!”

“Mmmmph…” Maggie grunted. She arched her back and gyrated her hips. Her bare breasts swayed enticingly. “Mmmm…mmmm…mmmmph…”

“Maggie!”

“Mmmmph…mmmmph…mmmmph… GRRRRUMMMMPH—!”

Then Kate’s pleas were drowned out by Maggie’s penultimate wail! The voluptuous brunette threw her head back—tweaked her nipples—wiggled her ass—and gave herself up to the roaring wave of absolute ECSTASY that rose in her loins and flooded over her body! Each orgasmic spasm convulsed Maggie’s belly and squeezed a grunt from her throat. It seemed to go on forever and when it finally ended she fell forward to cover the breasts of her involuntary bedmate with ardent kisses—!

“Maggie…” Kate breathed. “Oh Maggie please…”

And it seemed that the brunette was prepared to comply! She moved lower…lavished kisses over and around the gasping blonde’s belly button…slid a questing hand into those damp pink panties…

“But wait…” Maggie whispered. “Wait… We have all afternoon, darling and there’s no hurry, is there?”

“W-w-w-what do you m-m-m-mean?” Kate stammered.

“I mean,” Maggie sighed, “that for the next hour or so I’d much rather just TICKLE you, darling…”

And she suited the action to the word! After wiggling her sharp-nailed fingers in Kate’s face the brunette launched an all-out ticklish attack! She scratched the blonde’s hollows until the poor girl was positively DELIRIOUS with mad, agonized laughter! Kate wiggled. She squirmed. She fought hard to free her arms and legs. She sweated and shrieked. But Maggie only smiled a cold smile and went right on tickling!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Kate shrieked as jolt after unbearably intense jolt of ticklish sensation shot through her exhausted body! “WAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“THAT’S the way, darling!” the brunette sneered. “Laugh for me! Laugh louder! LOUDER, I said! Laugh your pretty little HEAD off for me—!”

Well, Kate certainly did her best to comply with this demand! And the hilarious torture went on and on and ON until her laughter finally faded to a dry, desperate wheeze. Only then did Maggie give way to pity and suspend her ticklish assault.

“Tell me,” the brunette whispered, cuddling with Kate as the latter fought to get her breath back. “Are you still convinced that you’re…not that way?”

“Heeeeee…” Kate wheezed. “Heeeeee…”

“Oh, now don’t be COY!” Maggie snickered. “I know EXACTLY what you’re thinking at this moment, darling!”

“W-w-w-what…?

“You’re thinking that I’m being so MEAN to you—that I’m denying you that one special thing that you want.” Maggie’s hand insinuated itself into Kate’s panties. Her fingers toyed with the damp curls that adorned the blonde’s feminine anatomy. “Because now you understand what it is that you really, truly want…and it isn’t your husband, is it, darling?

“No,” Kate breathed. “No, it’s not…”

“Well, not to worry about him!” Maggie exclaimed as she petted her new best friend. “We’ll fix HIS little red wagon for him in due course—I have some ideas about that!”

“I’d really like to hear them…” Kate whispered.

“We’ll talk later, darling.” Maggie gave the blonde a kiss on the lips. But right now we have some unfinished business, don’t we?”

“I think so…”

“Oh yes…” Maggie sighed, cuddling closer and doing things with her fingers that made Kate writhe. “It couldn’t be said that your attitude adjustment is complete until…well…until you’ve experienced for yourself the superiority of a woman’s touch…”

And over the course of the next several minutes Kate experienced exactly that! Her joyous cries rebounded around the bedroom as she approached and achieved that gloriously intense, unutterably sweet release of tension that she’d never experienced in the arms of a man…

“And that’s the very least of it,” Maggie promised when the wonderful moment was over. “Oh, my sweet darling, I have SO much to teach you!”

“I’ve learned on thing already…” Kate sighed.

“What, darling?”

“Well,” Kate replied, “I’ve learned that I’m terribly, TERRIBLY ticklish—and that I absolutely ADORE being tickled!”

“But not by just anyone!” Maggie admonished her. “And you have to ask me nicely…”

“Oh Maggie Marko—PLEASE! Tickle me MORE—!

“If you insist…”

“EEEEAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!”

Much later, as they lay exhausted in one another’s arms, Maggie reflected that the addition of Kate Brewster to her circle of special friends opened up some intriguing possibilities…starting with the business of Richard Brewster’s condign punishment…

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back