• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Vivienne Loves Toying With Rachelle's Body & Feet! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
UK Tickling: Vivienne Loves Toying With Rachelle's Body & Feet! (NYLONS, BARE, BOOBS)

Hi all,
Here's a preview for a very hot new scene with Rachelle getting a mean tickling from Vivienne! Viv is a natural domme who likes tickling her slaves sometimes...she'd wanted to do some tickling on one of our shoots but hadn't had a chance until now. When Rachelle was late, she even made a point of staying on longer so she wouldn't miss out :)

Vivienne gives Rachelle a long tickle session, and really enjoys driving her crazy! She spends a lot of time treasing and tickling her sexy feet and body. She towers over tiny Rachelle and easily dominates her, holding her in place as she tickles her upperbody - there's even a little boob tickling :) Lots of tongue tickling on her sexy feet too!

A very hot scene, which was of course torture for Rachelle! It's in the UK Tickling store now

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0oacce
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!IwdyHLKb!_VBYmeuhh5DxX22PbhpjGJFw2ZemHLfTEIP3x1fipo0

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=2299" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Attachments

• Image67.jpg
    Image67.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 355
  • Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 266
:lover:

Attachments

• Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Image85.jpg
    Image85.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 278
  • Image102.jpg
    Image102.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 182
:wub:

Attachments

• Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Image80.jpg
    Image80.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 147
  • Image86.jpg
    Image86.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 196
Fantastic, could UK Tickling be in the midst of having a ler from time to time? there's a few regular models who could make an interesting pairing with Vivienne. Providing the tickle gods allow it to occur of course :)

That has to be the most amazing vid clip I've seen from you TB. I agree with Jonny that you could have found yourself a Ler that will want to keep coming back and tickling. She added so much with her cruel laughter when Rachelle was suffering....!! It would be great to see you both work together...!! Vivienne did a great job and to be fair if I had the chance to tickle Rachelle, I'd postpone just about anything..!!!

Great job mate...!!

You are the best producer on this stuff, great models, not too much recycling, and so hot these women are. Please keep producing, I will keep spending $$.

Great concept, VERY hot clip, and I second what Johnny lea said above re: Vivienne as a 'ler. I still believe you (Turtle) are about the best tickler there is, but I wouldn't mind seeing Vivienne tickle Ruby (in even firmer bondage). Of course, I'll buy almost everything you produce whatever it is!

I need to take a trip to the UK and meet some of these women..... Lol

Bought! Look the whole teasing/dominating aspect of this. I'm guessing Rachelle has never been tickled like this before!

Good clip.

That's hot!

Thank you guys!

Fantastic, could UK Tickling be in the midst of having a ler from time to time? there's a few regular models who could make an interesting pairing with Vivienne. Providing the tickle gods allow it to occur of course :)

That has to be the most amazing vid clip I've seen from you TB. I agree with Jonny that you could have found yourself a Ler that will want to keep coming back and tickling. She added so much with her cruel laughter when Rachelle was suffering....!! It would be great to see you both work together...!! Vivienne did a great job and to be fair if I had the chance to tickle Rachelle, I'd postpone just about anything..!!!

Great job mate...!!

Yes I would definitely like to get her in to do more tickling but it can be difficult to make it work with different model's timings and availability - Viv was due to shoot with other models a couple of times before but in each case the model had to rearrange last minute and so they didn't go ahead...it was a relief that this one did!

That said, I have less demand for F/F scenes on the whole and they do tend to sell less generally than M/F (for me at least!), which means it isn't always practical. I have other models that really love doing tickling and would happily be regular 'lers but I'd never recoup the costs if I had them in all the time!

Vivienne looks amazing, what a 'ler. Love how she teases and really destroys Rachelle. Hope we see her tormenting more girls. Great spot on Rachelle's hips too, will look forwrd to seeing that exploited again ;)

Damn that Vivienne is soo beautiful! I cant get enough of her that pale skin tone is just <3 <3 <3 :smilelove
truly you have a gem with her, what I would do to meet her! Shes perfect!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back