• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skin Wars - f,f,m>ff foot painting!

TickleChgo

Verified
Can't believe that I'm the first to post this.

Apparently, there is this game show contest where the contestants have to paint model's bodies called "Skin Wars." For the finale of this last season, the three finalists have to paint the soles of their models feet. There are some delicious ticklish reactions.

I posted the full clip of it here

skin.wars.02e10.hdtv.x264-daview - trimmed - trimmed.mp4 - 44.5 MB

Download instructions: Click On Regular Download > Wait 25 Seconds > Enter Code > Click Low-Speed Download Button

and few screen caps are attached.

Hope you enjoy it!
skin wars 2.jpgskin wars 3.jpgskin wars 4.jpgskin wars 6.jpgskin wars 7.jpg

This site is giving a virus alert.
Could you please upload it to youtube?

I saw this episode on TV and have been looking for the clip ever since. Thank you for posting this!!

That was fantastic - what a dream come true, seriously. Gorgeous models, gorgeous feet, and I love the soft giggling and whimpering at various parts of this. Thanks so much for posting!

This is like the mic drop of mainstream. I can't seriously in my wildest dreams come up with a more perfect, realistic scenario. This was the greatest mainstream of all time, far and away. Something this awesome happens maybe every 20 years or so. North to Alaska, April O'Neil, and THIS.

Hey, WITHOUT GETTING WEIRD, how about we anonymously request they put additional footage up (pun intended, ha ha) of this on the channel's youtube page? It was a 90 minute challenge. There is 90 MINUTES of footage of this, OMG.

(remove 2 spaces in each one)
http:// www. gsntv. com/ contact/

https://www.facebook. com/ SkinWarsShow

https://twitter. com/ SkinWarsShow

Remember, don't come across as a weirdo to GSN and we might get what we want. Eyes on the prize people, eyes on the prize.

It really was a great scene. But yeah, a shame that we only get to see so little footage of all those models with their ticklish feet.

rebecca romijn...drool. wish she had volunteered to get painted

couldve done without the other 2 male hosts

Wasn't she Mystique in those X-men movies? She had to endure a lot of body painting sessions for that role, it must've tickled like crazy.

I know this isn't the point of the video, but I have to say I'm really impressed by the artistic skill and talent of the artists. All three of these contestants can probably rival any artists who's paintings are hanging in galleries in New York, London, or Paris.

Now back to the important thing - ticklish feet! They artists must've used tiny brushes for such detail. So for the models to be tickled by such soft and small brushes, their feet must've REALLY been ticklish.
And yes, I agree w/everyone else, I'd love to see Rebecca's sexy feet go through that same torture

Great clip.

I wonder if they purposefully picked ticklish models so the task would be more challenging.

Regardless, I'd like to kiss whoever's idea that challenge was! And I love the way Lana says "ticklish." And the way Aryn talks about feet at the beginning.

I started watching this about the 6th episode of the second season and while I recognized Rebecca, I had no idea that the tall African American judge was none other than the cross-dressing king (queen?) RuPaul.

Barbershopman

thanks for posting this, very unique

This is gold. Genuinely ticklish model feet are always the best kind!

ahhh the tickling is cute haha, and cute feet too. Great clip!

Just think there must be hours of tickling on the cutting room floor. The greatest mainstream foot tickle video of all times will never be seen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back