• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Tickle Munch! THIS Sunday August 30

KittenToes

Verified
Hi folks! Libertine and I and a few other lovely kinksters have been chatting about how a New York City meetup was long overdue, and we've finally settled on a time, date, and place. It's short notice but I hope some of you can drop by! The details are below. Please reply to this thread with questions and RSVPs.

Date and time:

Sunday, August 30, 2015 · 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM

Skylight Diner, www.skylightdinernyc.com
402 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001

We will be right at the back wall at one of the bigger tables, with the option to push more together if necessary. Look for the small pink gift bag labeled "Tickled Pink"in hot pink glitter. It'll be on the table so you can spot us all, it's a pretty big diner and popular.

(Easily reachable by many subway lines, buses, LIRR, NJ Transit, and PATH trains. Google maps is your friend!)

Cost:
What you spend on food!

Dress code:
Casual vanilla

Description:
An informal meeting in a pleasant diner to become acquainted with other NYC area Lers/Lees/Switches.
For once you won't have to explain what your kink is and how it works to the other folks at the munch!

Thank you organizing this event, KittenToes! :woman:
I will see you there.
GS might attend also. :D

Woot! So excellent that you folks are hosting! Congrats!

I already know it'll be great. :)

Thank you organizing this event, KittenToes! :woman:
I will see you there.
GS might attend also. :D

Bump!

I hope she does attend, it would be lovely to see her again.

And would like to see as many Knismolagniacs as possible... (hint, hint)

Among FetLife members, there are six who RSVP'ed that they would attend and 10 more who RSVP'ed that they might attend.
6 to 16 is good for a munch, but more TMF members who are not FetLife members would be most welcome. :D

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back