• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling gone right

TicklyTummy

A few months ago my girlfriend and I were laying on the couch just watching some movies and getting ready to turn in for the night. We were both wearing typical sleeping shorts and t-shirts. We were getting a bit bored with the movie and began wrestling around. Next thing we knew we were on her shaggy carpet rolling around. During the fun I managed to push up her shirt and begin tickling her swirly belly button. She shrieked with laughter and I knew I hit her golden spot. I sat on top of her and kept my fingernail tracing along the edges of the swirl, poking in and out of the rim. She kept arching and bucking and at one point managed to flip me over on to my belly. In the process my shirt rode up and my bare belly ended up on the shaggy carpet. I'll never forget that feeling! I have an innie belly button with lots of ridges and the shag carpet fibers kept pushing in to my belly button, tickling each crest and curve with firm, yet soft movement. It felt wonderful and I laid stretched out as long as I could on the carpet. My girlfriend then helped me get up and we went to bed. I love that carpet and hope for round 2 soon! :)

Welcome to the TMF, Tickly Tummy, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

A very nice incident. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back