• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

neighbor tickle attack

jetski100

TMF Poster
hi-my name in Jen and I am a friend of Jackie who did a couple of posts on here. We are friends and were talking at a party recently and she had told me about being tickled on a couple of occasions. I then told her my tickle story and she told me I just had to post it on here for others to enjoy. I had no idea that there was actually a community of tickle lover!

I am 32 and married, no kids. We have a bunch of friends in our neighborhood who party together and we are friends with a couple a few houses away. The husband, Bill always finds little ways to flirt with me--he is cute --so I never minded--he will give greeting hugs just a bit tighter and longer and sometimes when I might be sitting at a counter top having a drink he will come up from behind and give me a shoulder massage or poke me in the ribs or run a fingertip down my back. Just playful stuff.

A couple of months ago on the weekend , my husband was off on a fishing day with some friends and I was having a problem with my router and I wanted to get on facebook. I was sitting out back in the yard and I could see down into Bill's yard that he was outside having a beer with one of his old college buddies that was visiting. I called over to him and asked if he could help me with my router issue as he seems to know about that stuff. He and his friend walked down and he came in and within about 10 minutes he had everything working just fine again.

As we were heading back outside across my living room he grabbed my ribs and gave them a quick tickle--I screeched and said what was that about--he said I owed him for fixing the router. I said "yeah sure--no way". He then said to his friend Jim--I think she is really ticklish--help me will you--and in an instant they picked me up and laid me down on the carpet and Jim pinned my arms back over my head and Bill straddled my waist. Bill was leering down at me as I was saying don't do this. He then said " Jen, I have fantasized about tickling you for the last two years and I am not going to miss this chance!"

He then just put his fingertips in both armpits and started raking the fingers lightly back and forth and I started to giggle and then laugh harder. I am extremely ticklish and my armpits are the worse--Bill then started tickling faster and harder and I exploded with laughter--I couldn't move and I was laughing so hard it was difficult to even say stop. After a couple of minutes he stopped and was about to let me up when his friend --who Ihad just met said -hey how about my turn--don't I get to tickle some for helping hold her down. Bill said--ok and they switched places. Jim then looked in my eyes and said --it sounded by the way you laughed so hard that you love your armpits tickled. I was wearing a tshirt and he slid his hands under the shirt at my waist and tiptoed up to by bare armpits and started tickling and the tickles were so intense that I thought I would pass out from laughing so hard. This guy was good and sneaky--he would tickle my armpits but every few seconds his fingertips would slid down my side and just happen to tickle the sides of my boobs-or he would have the palms of his hands on my boobs while his fingertips tickled my armpits. This went on for about 5 more minutes and then they let me up. I was exhausted and my face flushed from this tickle/ boob attack.

Bill said--anytime you need more help with your router just give him a call. I didn't say anything to my husband but Bill must have told his wife because next time I saw her she said I hear you had a good laugh with Bill and his college buddy!

What can I say--it was torture --but fun!

Great story!
You should pretend to have some more computer problems in the future. :D

Hi Jem, thanks for sharing your story. Watch out next time you're home alone. Lol

If its fake I don't care that was hot. :) (And agreed they should have gone for your feet too.)

THANKS - please keep up the great stories !!
:mwahaha:

Don't have another good story but just a bit of follow up on my last story. Remember how I explained how my neighbor and a visiting friend had tickled the heck out of my ribs? Well the neighbor always gives me the "look" when we are together as a group but his friend who lives on the other side of the country has called me a work a couple of times to tell me how much fun he had tickling me. I don't mind the flirting as he doesn't live anywhere around here. But I have to admit it is a bit of a turn on realizing how much enjoyment he got out of the tickling and remembering how intense my laughter was when he went after my armpits.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back