• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gitchy the Clown review by Marzgurl

She said it wasnt the worst independent movie she'd ever seen. Not to disparage the director with a backhanded compliment, but considering the roots of this, I'd say thats a pretty awesome review.

And apparently it did good at some festivals too. Well done all around. :)

Thank you for the link. Her review itself is enjoyable (the Gitchy footage is a nice bonus). Well worth the 10 minutes, I think.

Well worth seeing the review with the scenes included.
Thanks for the link. :D

I never bothered to watch that movie, and definitely didn't know about all the m/m stuff in it.

I recently watched the movie for the first time and tried to watch it with my 'film buff' face on, rather than my tickle fan face. I wasn't blown any by it from either perspective, but I enjoyed it - some scenes were silly, others came across as quite disturbing and therefore were effective.

Thanks for posting the review, it was interesting to hear her thoughts on the film and her referencing of the forum and its related fetishes, without being prejudice. I think despite her awareness of the fetishism that could be gleamed from the film, I think after watching it she would have still placed the film in a genre that was not exclusively fetish material

I agree with her assessment of the actress that plays the counsellor - I actually looked her up afterwards as I could easily have imagined her having a respectable filmography. Equally, the actor playing the old man Christopher.

To hear that it's impressed at film festivals is also interesting - I suppose fans of the horror genre would find the concept very credible, the notion of an evil clown is not at all surprising as it features in many peoples genuine nightmares and is often a figure of horror and/or sadness (Krusty the Clown in The Simpsons, the sub-character clown played by Stephen Tompkinson in Brassed Off, Clown Doll in Poltergeist etc). The fact his weapon is tickling is a tragic irony.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back