• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Creative" Self-Tickling methods

Aeveirra

TMF Expert

We have all heard; "you can't tickle yourself", regardless I can't help but to belive that basically everyone here (lees especially ;) ) have tried to do this anyway.
However, despite being called impossible, you CAN suscsesfully tickle yourself if you do it in a way where you trick the brain into perceiving the sensation to come from somewhere other than you. This is pretty difficult to do, but it is possible as long as your able to add a level of uncertainty or "surprise". You might not quite be able to give yourself a laughing fit or anything, but there are ways that at least partially work.
I listed three methods that in their own way can do this, and each of these has worked for me. :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Method (1)
This is not-overly-effective, but its a semi-creative method which works "ok" for me.
•1) You need to have long nails for this, I mean like girl-length long. Lol
•2) Don't look at your hand, and wiggle your fingers around quickly
•3) hold your hand really close to and over your target area,
•5) move your hand closer and father away from your skin by making a slight crescent swishing motion with your arm back and forth. This makes your fingertips come down and make contact with the target area in the middle of doing this motion.
•6) You fingers should hit your skin in a way where you couldn't have predicted the exact moment or finger motions - depending on how sensitive you are, this should genuinely tickle you.
--- You don't have nerve endings in your fingernails, so if you do this quickly enough, with your fingers moving around, your mind doesn't calculate the exact source - (because you honestly don't know which fingers are moving where at the brief moment they graze across your body. Your fingers also don't really feel this much if your nails are long.
Because my most ticklish area is along my lower waist, this actually makes me jump and gasp/yelp a little bit. :)
Sadly, that's as far as this goes, just occasional little giggles, but it sorta works.
* it also helps to be extremely ticklish on your waist because it's the most easiest area to do this to. I also haven't tried doing this elsewhere on me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Method (2)
A much simpler and (I think) more effective method, is to put baby-oil or some kind or lubricant on your soles and scrub them quickly with a plastic-bead bristle hairbrush. :) when I do this to myself, it's very difficult to keep doing it, because it reeeaallllyyyy tickles! I don't burst out laughing, but I really strain to keep my composure. Hehe :)
Method (3)
Heres just a weirder one tried when I was younger (maybe 8-11yo)
I would take my little brother's toy cars and quickly roll one back and forth across my belly. It tickled a lot more than I thought it would, especially with cars that had little spikes on rubber wheels. I remember that It *definitely* made me giggle and squirm.

It might be almost impossible to induce uncontrollable hysterical laughter in yourself, but I know people have devised all sorts of ways to try and self-tickle with varying success.

So I was wondering, what are some of the most elaborate, strange, or over all "interesting" ways you've tried to tickle yourself? :)
How well did it work?

if anyone wants to try some of the abouve methods, let me know how it worked for you! :)

Last edited:
Heh, some interesting ideas here! As for me, I've occasionally woken up with a dead hand--you know, when your hand is so utterly asleep that you have literally no sensation in it? Yeah, well on a number of occasions, I've had the presence of mind to try and tickle my own feet with said dead hand, the logic being that since I can't feel my hand, it'll feel like someone else's hand tickling me. Basically, the same principle as that "handjob from a stranger" masturbation technique. It didn't work, unfortunately, but maybe someone else could have better luck with it. XD

Heh, some interesting ideas here! As for me, I've occasionally woken up with a dead hand--you know, when your hand is so utterly asleep that you have literally no sensation in it? Yeah, well on a number of occasions, I've had the presence of mind to try and tickle my own feet with said dead hand, the logic being that since I can't feel my hand, it'll feel like someone else's hand tickling me. Basically, the same principle as that "handjob from a stranger" masturbation technique. It didn't work, unfortunately, but maybe someone else could have better luck with it. XD

Omg I hate that feeling!!! When I wake up and can't feel my hand or forearm my immediate instinct is to panic. Snot sure why that is exactly, it's just always been terrifying for me.

Omg I hate that feeling!!! When I wake up and can't feel my hand or forearm my immediate instinct is to panic. Snot sure why that is exactly, it's just always been terrifying for me.

"Nope. It's gone. It's gone forever this time. Gonna have to chop it, yo." Pretty much me when that happens... XD

I accidentally did a version of the second one, when showering before a session with a pro domme . Her shower mat had bristles, which made just stepping into the shower tickle.

The shower handle thingy... i always try it on my feet... it tickles really bad if the water pressure is strong enough. but since its a self tickling thins, it only lasts for the first few seconds before I get used to it.

I always wondered how bad it would be with someone else doing the tickling! has any one tried it in a session?

The shower handle thingy... i always try it on my feet... it tickles really bad if the water pressure is strong enough. but since its a self tickling thins, it only lasts for the first few seconds before I get used to it.

I always wondered how bad it would be with someone else doing the tickling! has any one tried it in a session?

How awesome would it be for a professional video producer to incorporate that method in their videos? Hmm... you listening, Tickle Abuse? ;D

How awesome would it be for a professional video producer to incorporate that method in their videos? Hmm... you listening, Tickle Abuse? ;D

Using water pressure like that would probably require a moderate degree of coordination to keep everything contained... Unless this was done outside! With nozzles on a garden hose or something.
That would be.... Interesting if it works out right !
** and I forgot to mention that, but I've tried the shower head thing on my feet too :) heheh
Same thing happens, tickles for a few moments, then I get used to it. :/

Bits of ribbon tied in a random fashion to an oscillating fan works surprisingly well. I tried this once when I was going through my TICKLINGMACHINESAREFUCKINGAWESOME! phase lol. It works particularly well on the feet, though it can be difficult to get them propped up at the right height initially. And you get surprisingly chilly with the constant breeze on you, which can actually numb the tickling effect after a while.

Its pretty much the only time I've gotten and audible and physical reaction from any self tickling though, which was exhilarating at the time.

Take an ordinary tissue, although the extra large kind works best, and scrunch it into a ball in your hands. Then unscrunch it until it's kind of flat. Grab it in the centre and lay it flat on your bare stomach. Pinching it in the centre, guide it around the chest, sides and belly, while not letting it come far enough away from the skin to reduce the surface area. The light texture and small folds and creases have a feather like effect and it's never exactly the same. Quite effective.

hehehe thnks sman.
i purposely try to post interesting threads like this, instead of short little thoughts or questions on the forum.
even though my posts turn out to be a little long sometimes, i always find it worth while typing it when i am able to enlighten someone to information which positively impacts their life :)
Very interesting thread!

Great topic, and I love your very specific directions! I had been looking for a toy or something that can double as a tickling machine, but without much luck. This will do in the meantime!

hehehe thnks sman.
i purposely try to post interesting threads like this, instead of short little thoughts or questions on the forum.
even though my posts turn out to be a little long sometimes, i always find it worth while typing it when i am able to enlighten someone to information which positively impacts their life :)

Absolutely! Tickling definitely does that, for you and I both! Although I much rather have you tickle me and/or I tickle you! ;) :)

I have used a hairbrush on my soles. But I can only do it for a second or two. It tickles too much!

Take a straight edge comb and run it between your toes. You very well might drop the comb if it becomes that unbearably ticklish!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back