• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 29 (Ms/F, feet; FM/F, UB & foot).

Great to hear from you again, Detritus! It is indeed a novelty to be able to present new submissions with so little lag, but that's what a few years' backlog will do. Hope to have another ready soon without too much prep work.

So pleased this newest could rouse warm remembrance! Olivia Newton John, eh? I hadn't thought of that, but it's a welcome comparison! LBH's soldiery is meant to be physically ideal, so an air of calisthenics is entirely fitting! And while tickling implements may not be standard exercise apparatus, there's no denying their motivational value! Thanks as always for your unique perspective!

Rereading the series really makes you appreciate what you have made LBH. The story has to be one of, if not the best I have read here. It is very nicely detailed and developed world/characters.

Very kind of you to say so, MisterAE! Thanks so much for revisiting the story; it's always been my hope that these chapters will hold up for repeated reading. I've done my best to make the characters and lands vivid, so it's extremely gratifying to me that you make special mention of them! Am most grateful for your good opinion and warm compliments! Thanks again!

It is indeed amazing the way you organize the plot and characters! The uniqueness of your presentation always keep up with what you want to convey as solid expression of art. For this chapter, it is a smorgasbord of monsters, knowing they are into some kind of Holy (naughty) cultural ritual. It's complex actually... The impending doom here is priceless -- something "pure", yet undeniably dark. I would find it hard to pull it off as an artist, so please consider it as a compliment. You see, there are several ways every artist do it around here. It could either be direct to the point, nasty (which is not necessarily bad or very bad at that - lol!) or surreal. And so far, Low Roads, you have a way of presenting it with great symbolic discipline. Kudos to you! :)

LBH do you ever look back at all the guest characters/artists you have had in this series and think wow at all the people that are not here or with us anymore? That is the other thing I picked up when rereading the series.

It is indeed amazing the way you organize the plot and characters! The uniqueness of your presentation always keep up with what you want to convey as solid expression of art.
Thank you, Bohey! Your good opinion is highly valued! I'm so pleased you focus on the characters and plot... each of these are storytelling elements I take special pains about, and it's most rewarding to have them singled out! Hope these individuals will continue to prove pleasing!

For this chapter, it is a smorgasbord of monsters, knowing they are into some kind of Holy (naughty) cultural ritual.
Ha ha! Glad you enjoyed the variety of weirdies on display! I enjoy doing crowds, as they permit exploration of extreme figure design without permanent commitment. If one of the characters does happen to resonate, his role can always be expanded.

This episode is rather beholden to ritual! The Yellow Moon was meant to be a herald of crazed activity, while the contest between LBH and the Spinster showcases formalized elements of challenge and adherence to rules. Even wildcard creatures like bogeys recognize a commitment to ceremony (though only up to a point, as you'll see in Chapter 30).

It's complex actually... The impending doom here is priceless -- something "pure", yet undeniably dark. I would find it hard to pull it off as an artist, so please consider it as a compliment.
Your kind compliments are always deeply treasured, Bohy! And I'm most grateful for the in-depth consideration you've given this chapter! It makes the effort involved so worthwhile! Thank you for everything!

You see, there are several ways every artist do it around here. It could either be direct to the point, nasty (which is not necessarily bad or very bad at that - lol!) or surreal. And so far, Low Roads, you have a way of presenting it with great symbolic discipline. Kudos to you! :)
I'm constantly humbled, and at the same time invigorated, by the plentitude of approach you describe! Our Community is so blessed by the non-stop parade of talents (your own august self amongst the forefront) who feel compelled to express themselves in the fetish terms we all love so well! I've always felt extremely lucky to have found a place amidst such fine company!

LBH do you ever look back at all the guest characters/artists you have had in this series and think wow at all the people that are not here or with us anymore? That is the other thing I picked up when rereading the series.
Yeah... whatever became of good pals like The Cartoon Tickler and Relent, I wonder. Some of these folks are still active at Deviant Arts... I'm in regular contact with Kitchenaut and Raven Kirsaen, and I hear from the immortal Scavenger every once in awhile, but some of these guys seem to have dropped clear off the earth. If they're still members of the Community somewhere, I haven't happened across them. For that reason, I'm happy to have included so many of them in the comix pages while they were around, for my own fond remembrance.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back