• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out from Under the Desk: Colleagues' Secrets Revealed (F/F, foot worship & tickling)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Out from Under the Desk: Colleagues' Secrets Revealed (F/F, foot worship & tickling)

Mallory welled with lust as she beheld her colleague’s feet. Her desire had been building for ten months and was finally coming to a head. She felt like she was about to burst.

It had begun when she met Meredith in the fall when they were paired to share an office at the research institute. Mally was struck by Meredith’s confidence, her intelligence, and…her body. Meredith was a beautiful twenty-seven-year-old woman with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She stood 5’9” and was thin with long legs. She wore tight skirts which always caught Mally’s eye. But for some mysterious reason, the most mesmerizing thing to Mally about Meredith was her feet.

Mallory had noticed it from day one. It was hard not to. Meredith was constantly playing with her shoes in the office - slipping her feet in and out, slipping them on and off, sliding them all around. It was incessant - and Mallory couldn’t take her eyes off it.

Meredith’s feet were a slender size 9 with long, perfectly proportioned toes - her second toe just longer than her big toe, with the others falling in to place impeccably. The bottoms of her feet were silky smooth - Mallory often couldn’t believe how soft and smooth they appeared, and so effortlessly. Meredith’s toenails were usually painted a shade of red - though a few times during the year she ventured into dark blue and black.

Mallory had often found women’s feet attractive. Having a boyfriend who was an avid lover of feet only increased her awareness of the potential sexiness of a beautiful, well-cared-for foot. She’d been nervous to tell him about how much she liked Meredith’s feet, but when she did, he was thrilled. He loved the idea of her being into another woman’s feet, and vice versa.

The more they talked about Meredith at home, the bigger the fantasy grew for Mallory. She’d begun to downplay just how infatuated she was with Meredith because she had become worried she might actually want to act on it. While her boyfriend actively encouraged that idea, Mallory was too shy, too straight-laced to let it become anything more than a fantasy.

Winter came and Meredith wore flats less and less, though surprisingly often for frigid temperatures. Sometimes she would wear boots for her commute and then change into flats when she arrived. She seemed to need to let her feet free.

But when the warmer weather returned, the shoeplay again became a daily occurrence - and more or less a day-long occurrence. Mallory could hardly focus on her work. She’d hear the sliding and shuffling and flopping and her eyes would drift from her computer screen to her friend next to her. She’d try to refocus but she couldn’t - constantly curious what the next position was going to be.

“She does it with reckless abandon!” Mallory told her boyfriend, Drew. “I can’t help but look. Her feet are just so nice…”

Meredith and Mallory had become good friends working together over the course of the year, and often ate lunch together and chatted after work as they walked to their cars. They hadn’t yet hung out outside of work - partially because Mallory felt too nervous about it. Meredith was married, and Mallory was practically married. If she could tell herself they were just friendly work colleagues, maybe she could contain her attraction.

It was a warm May day and Meredith’s shoeplay was fervent as ever. It was distracting Mallory even more than usual. Meredith kept her foot for almost a half-hour in Mallory’s favorite position: her right foot crossed over her left ankle, completely out of her shoe - black flats with a pointy tip that showed toe-cleavage when worn - so her exposed sole faced Mallory. Meredith’s sole looked even softer, pinker, smoother than usual today. Occasionally she scrunched her toes up tightly and sometimes spread them wide.

It was 5:30pm and everyone else had gone home for the day. Mallory could not focus on work for the life of her. She was incredibly turned on. She felt like she had to do something, or say something, or something, anything. She couldn’t take it anymore.

She intentionally dropped her pen near Meredith’s foot. She reached down to get it and pretended to just have noticed Meredith’s toes for the first time. “Ooohhh, I like your nail polish,” she said.

Meredith turned and flashed a confident, zestful smile. “Thank you!” she said enthusiastically. “I got them done just the other day.” She uncrossed her legs, looked down at her own feet, then swiveled her chair to face Mallory. She extended her legs, and looked down at her own bright red toes again, wiggling them. “I like how they came out, too,” she said.

Mallory’s heart was pounding. She felt her shyness take over. She didn't know what to do. “Wh - what’s the name of the color…?” she stammered.

“I think it’s called ‘desert rose,’” said Meredith, her legs still extended. “I guess it clashes with my maroon skirt a little. But I didn’t expect anyone to see my toes today…” She flopped her feet together, touching one another, then pulled them away from each other, and did so repeatedly. “It’s a very subtle color, you have to look close to really see what shade it is.” She pulled her chair closer to Mallory.

Mallory tried to keep her cool. Meredith held her right foot out, clearly offering it to Mallory. Mallory felt so nervous, especially compared to Meredith, who was so collected and charismatic. She reached down and put her hands on Meredith’s foot. She’d been wanting to touch these feet for nine months.

Meredith scooted her chair forward a little bit more and brought her foot to rest in Mallory’s lap - somehow making the motion seamless and totally natural. 

Mallory held Meredith’s second and third toes between two fingers. “Oh, yeah, I see what you mean. Such an interesting shade of red.”

Meredith was biting her lip.

Then she flexed her toes and let out a giggle. “Sorry,” she said. “I’m ticklish…”

“Oh! Sorry!” Mallory genuinely felt bad. She knew first-hand how uncomfortable being tickled was. She couldn’t believe she hadn’t been more careful.

“No no, it’s okay,” Meredith said, keeping her foot in Mallory’s lap. Then she said, “I hope I’m not too distracting, the way I play with my shoes all the time in the office. I know it can be a little loud, probably annoying!”

Mallory was startled. “Oh…um…no,” she stammered. “I don’t - I don’t mind at all.

“Oh good,” said Meredith. “I’ve just noticed you looking over a lot when I do it…”

Mallory turned bright red. “Oh..well…I….” she couldn’t hide her embarrassment, and she couldn’t come up with anything to say.

“It’s okay,” Meredith said with a reassuring smile. “I’m glad you like them so much…” She put her other foot in Mallory’s lap, too.

Mallory was nervous but felt a surge of confidence. She softly stroked the bottom of Meredith’s right foot. Meredith giggled again.

“I’m so ticklish!” she squealed.

“I’m so sorry!” said Mallory.

“No, it’s okay,” she said again. “It comes with the territory. You can keep touching.”

Mallory continued to caress Meredith’s feet, eliciting occasionally flinches and giggles.

After a minute or so, she felt an overwhelming desire to suck on Meredith’s toes. She thought about asking, but felt too shy. She just leaned in.

Meredith’s eyebrows shot up and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Mallory shyly glanced up, then quickly looked away. The expression on Meredith’s face made her even more turned on.

Mallory shifted her mouth from Meredith’s big toe to her second toe. She let her tongue out to explore. Meredith began giggling, then laughing harder, then laughing really hard.

“Oh gosh,” Mally said self-consciously, pulling away for a moment. “I’m really sorry - I’m not meaning to tickle you…”

“It’s not your fault,” Meredith said reassuringly. “I’m just super ticklish. But what you're doing feels so good. I think it's hard to do it without tickling, you know?”

Mallory thought about all the times she’d had her toes sucked and couldn’t take it for more than a second or two. She shivered, then lowered her mouth again, this time placing her lips around both Meredith’s third and fourth toes.

Meredith’s foot flinched and jerked as she desperately tried to hold still. She loved what Mallory was doing and that she was doing it. But it did tickle a lot.

Mallory knew how agonizing being tickled could feel, so decided to back off Meredith’s toes for the time being. She extended her tongue and licked Meredith’s soft, pink sole slowly from her heel upward.

Meredith let out an erotic moan. She placed her hand on her crotch.

Mallory switched to the other foot. She began sucking Meredith’s big toe. Meredith reached her hand underneath her own skirt and began pleasuring herself. Mallory couldn’t believe it, but she loved it. She began sucking on and licking Meredith’s second toe. Again, it elicited giggles from Meredith, this time mixed with heavy breathing and quiet, breathy moans.

Mallory both felt a little bad and kind of loved it when she made Meredith giggle. Especially now that the giggling was happening while she was touching herself. Mallory started slowly sliding her tongue in between each of Meredith’s long, perfect toes.

“Ohhh…..mmmm……ohhhhh GOD that tickles….. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Meredith exploded into laughter, which only seemed to perpetuate her arousal. Mallory didn’t want to overdo it, so stopped, and ran her tongue slowly up Meredith’s sole. 

Meredith giggled and then began to moan, pant, moan again. She was coming. Her stroking became faster until she let out a LOUD, orgasmic moan. She covered her mouth instinctively, knowing they were in the office, even though they were pretty sure no one was around.

Mallory stopped and sat up. She kept Meredith’s feet in her lap. Meredith sat slouched in her chair, allowing her breathing to gradually slow. She looked at Mallory. First they exchanged a look of astonishment. Then Meredith started to laugh. Mallory did too.

That,” said Meredith, “was something else.”

“Umm…yeah…” said Mallory, still awestruck.

“So,” said Meredith. “How come you never take your shoes off in here? I’ve seen your feet - they’re so pretty - I can’t imagine you’re shy about them…”

Mallory curled her toes inside her flats. She was not expecting this. She blushed, not knowing what to say. She smiled shyly and said, “I guess I only bring them out for special occasions…” She wasn’t sure where that line even came from.

“Well I’d say this is most certainly a special occasion,” Meredith said seductively. She pulled her feet out of Mallory’s lap, leaned over and lifted Mallory’s feet, still in her flats, onto her lap. Mallory’s shoes were dark and had a rounded tip and covered the toes in their entirety, plus a bit more. She wore black slacks and a blue top.

Mallory grew both excited and nervous.

Meredith removed Mallory’s right flat to reveal a gorgeous, pink, sticky sole. Her toes were painted a dark purple. Then, Meredith she slipped the other shoe off, too. She began lightly caressing Mallory’s feet. Mallory couldn’t help but flinch and jerk with every touch.

“Oh my!” Meredith exclaimed with a smile. “You’re even more ticklish than me!”

Mallory blushed. How was she going to get through this? “I….am….yes,” she said, slowly, hesitantly.

Meredith seemed to get a kick out of it. “This little piggy went to market…” she began saying, wiggling each of Mallory’s toes as she went through the song. Mallory thrust her head back and burst into laugher, wiggling and writhing in her chair.

On “wee wee wee all the way home,” Meredith scribbled her nails all over both of Mallory’s soles. Mallory shrieked and pulled her feet out of Meredith’s lap, laughing.

Meredith opened her mouth wide, half-pretending to be shocked. “This whole year I’ve known you, and I had no idea how ticklish you were.”

Mallory looked at her nervously, then looked at the ground, unsure if she was going to be willing to put her feet back in her friend’s lap.

Then Meredith said with a wicked smile, “I knew you were a ravishing foot fiend, but I didn’t know you were the most ticklish person on the planet!”

Mallory blushed again. “Hey!” she said, playfully defensive.

“Does your boyfriend know how much you like my feet?” she asked flirtatiously.

Mallory looked down and smiled shyly. “Yes…” she said. “He actually likes feet, too - a lot.”

“Oh, boy…now this is interesting. Does he like that you like my feet?”

“He LOVES it,” Mallory said.

“Wow. That is so hot. Jeff doesn’t know. It’s my little secret, and I like it that way. He wouldn’t get it. I’m sure he’d love to see me having sex with another woman - what guy wouldn’t - but I don’t think he’d understand foot worship.”

Mallory’s heart fluttered. She's really into this stuff, she thought to herself.

“I’ve always thought,” Meredith continued, “it would be hot to do some footplay with a woman with her guy watching…”

“Oh, boy…” Mallory said. “Well….I know Drew would do it in a heartbeat….”

“Well we’ll have to do that sometime, for sure…” said Meredith. “But first, I’ve got to get more familiar with your feet.” She motioned for Mallory to put them back. Though she was scared of being tickled, this was too good to resist. Mallory obliged.

Meredith lowered her head and put Mallory’s big toe in her mouth. Mallory closed her eyes, and winced as Meredith’s tongue began to glide softly around the bottom of her toe.

Within a few seconds, she had tossed her head back and was laughing wildly with her mouth wide open.

Meredith pulled her mouth away with a big smile, still holding Mally’s foot in her hands. “You’re so ticklish!” she exclaimed. “Your feet are so sexy but how does anyone ever touch them?”

Mallory smiled shyly and shrugged. “They can’t,” she said innocently.

“Can you get pedicures?” Meredith asked with immense curiosity, a twinkle of wonder in her eyes.

“I mean…they tickle a lot…but I get through them…” Mallory replied. “How about you?”

“Same,” said Meredith unabashedly. “I’m usually a giggly mess.”

Then she looked at Mallory’s foot in her hand with a mix of wonderment and lust. “Gosh!” she exclaimed. “So hot! You’re so lucky your boyfriend appreciates them. Jeff just doesn’t get it. I think there’s something very unsophisticated about a guy who doesn’t appreciate the beauty of feet, don’t you? It’s like they’re all about tits and ass and sex but they’re oblivious to the most tender, erotic part of the whole body….” She leaned in and licked Mallory’s sole upward from her heel. Mallory squealed and tried to pull away but Meredith kept ahold of her foot. She started wiggling her tongue wildly around Mallory’s sole to see how she would react.

Mallory grabbed onto the sides of her chair and started twisting wildly to try to get away, but Meredith held on tightly. Something about seeing Mallory squirm and discovering this new, incredibly vulnerable side of her after all this time was thrilling. She started wiggling her tongue in the same motion on the underside of Mally’s toes.

Mally’s eyebrows rocketed to the sky and her nervous, wild laughter turned silent. She temporarily gained her ability to make sound and gasped, “No no no no no!!!! STOP!” Meredith was getting wet again watching Mallory’s wild, spastic thrashing and hearing her beg, and almost felt like she couldn’t stop. But she willed herself to do it, wanting Mallory to have a positive experience of this whole encounter.

Mallory pulled her foot from Meredith’s hand and the other from her lap and quickly slid them back inside her shoes as she tried to regain her composure.

“Sorry,” said Meredith, actually showing a touch of self-consciousness. “I hope I didn’t torture you too much.”

Mallory gave her a look as if to say, “You did.”

“Aw…” Meredith fawned, “poor Mally is just way too ticklish to have her feet licked. How can I make it up to you?”

Mallory got shy again as she said, “Well….maybe I can play with your feet again…?”

Meredith beamed with delight and immediately lifted her legs and placed her feet in Mallory’s lap. Mallory marveled at their perfection. She could stare at them for hours - she had, in fact - and now she didn’t have to do it secretly. She gazed for a few moments, and then began lightly stroking. Meredith’s feet flexed and wiggled but she kept them in Mallory’s lap.

Then Mallory lifted Meredith’s right foot in the air and placed her big toe in her mouth. Meredith sighed erotically. Then she wiggled her toes deep in between Mallory’s legs. Mallory jumped at the ticklish sensation, then also let out her own erotic sigh. She continued to suck Meredith’s toes and run her tongue between them, stopping every now and then to gaze at them and appreciate the beauty. Meredith continued to rub her foot between Mallory’s legs. After a few minutes, Mallory reached down and unzipped her pants, then put her own hand in while holding Meredith’s foot up with the other. Both of their breathing grew heavy and Meredith began to touch herself too. Mallory kept licking Meredith’s sole up and down, Meredith flinching and flexing, sighing and moaning, and occasionally giggling. Mallory was dangerously close to orgasm.

Meredith started in a whisper and it ended in a scream: “I love how much you like my feet…..it makes me insanely wet….your tongue on my toes….how you want….them….so…..baadddddllly……” Both women came together at that point with Meredith’s second, third and fourth toes in Mally’s mouth. They were the longest and most intense orgasms either had ever had.

“Well….” said Mallory, unsure what to say, “that sure was something…”

“I’m glad we learned a few things about each other today…” said Meredith with a smile. “We should…hang out…outside work….sometime. Maybe even with Drew, too…”

Mallory blushed and shivered with glee as she put her shoes back on.

The girls stood up and headed for the door. Down the hallway, they parted ways.

“Have a good night,” said Meredith with a wink.

Mallory blushed again. “You too…”

She wiggled her toes inside her shoes as she got in her car to drive home.

Meh. My sister is named Mallory, but spelled differently. I can't get into this.

Hey, You! ;)<p>
What's SO disarming about your charming story is the easygoing, playful presentation of such an extraordinary situation. Mallory's hesitance, Meredith's openness, and the way both women link their mutual pleasuring encounter with their domestic sexual lives are all wonderfully drawn. I smiled at how Mallory allowed her perfectly reasonable doubts about her interest cum obsession in Meredith's tootsies--and her continuing questions about the propriety of each liberty Meredith permits her--melt away in the face of Meredith's friendly frankness and unabashed enjoyment of this empty office surprise.<br>
It's truly refreshing to read a sexy tickling tale free of coercion, punishment, malice, torture, and hopelessness. (And I state that despite regularly indulging in ALL of those intense spices in MY stories.) Instead, your winning tale offers sexual curiosity rewarded, romantic eroticism, gleeful tickling, and the promise of further generous pleasure.<p>
Many thanks for this highly-polished gem!

Great story,... and perhaps my favorite "angle" of all. Very compelling.

Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Especially TeeheeLawrence - what a thoughtful, insightful "review" :)

Brilliant story! Just so natural, convincing and involving. A new find for me and someone to add to TeeHeeLawrence as a favoured tickle author. Many thanks. And please, don't stop!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back