• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No contact directly to producers

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
Until about 2 years ago, you used to receive a contact link to the actual producer each time you bought a video. This enabled you to clear any problems up directly, but also to give feedback on the videos you purchased. Now that feature has gone. I inquired about it and the people at support said it was not necessary; that if a producer wished to be contacted, there would be a little link on the left of the page saying "Feedback". The link is there in a very few of the stores, meaning that if you do have a problem with the content of a clip, Support is unable to rectify it. Producers also miss any direct feedback from customers and there is no link to order customs.

I don't know if anyone else has had an issue with this, but I find it a pain.

i aggree - sounds like c4s takes hands on producers' jobs and try to avoid possibility of customer/producer contacts ...

Fascinating, I did not know that.

I have noticed on Clips4sale.com a major shift in the way the site wishes to control the customer and producer relationship. It is precisely why I have branched out and made sure my e-mail is present on my store and all forums I work on so that I can be contacted by any customer at any time of the day.

I suspect some producers will not want to be contacted if they are too busy to respond. But I agree they should as it customer feedback should help them improve.

I agree that's strange when you can't contact the studio.
We give our email.

In some cases, C4S support is who you'd go to (i.e., issues downloading videos). But they're doing a lot of taking away of abilities we as producers once had, making it more and more difficult for direct Store/Producer to Customer contact. :(

I suspect that the administration at C4S is doing this to lock in producers from being able to have their own websites, and run them like slaves. Here is a copy of what it says in the e-mail rules:

1. You can not add any links out in your emails unless the page your are linking out to has a prominently displayed link back to your clip store.
No producer admin emails will be approved if you are selling individual clips on your website (i.e., you have your own pay per clip store).

This means the producer can't promote their own website.

You can not include your own personal email in any producer admin email.

Why not? It's our content. I smell something and it's not a Dane. This time.

Social Media links (such as, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr etc.) are allowed as long as rule #1 is followed.
Yet again, see issue 1.

No offers for extra free clips, custom clips or any promotions which do not involve Clips4Sale are allowed in producer admin emails.

Again, see issue 1.

I think they're trying harder and harder to lock you guys in.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back