• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chat room issue?

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Anyone else having a problem getting into the chatroom today? been trying for about an hr...no luck

If you've accepted the new java update you are pretty much done.

The people that run the room have stopped supporting new updates, and that means slowly as they roll out the room becomes less and less functional for more and more people. There is no fix, or solution.

The room replacement they promised seems to have been indefinitely delayed.

We are shopping for a new chat room, but there is a total lack of decent options that approach anything with a reasonable price tag.

So we slog on with the semi-working thing we have, and apologize for it's poor quality. You can take solace in that you have not overpaid to use it though.

Myriads

As myriads said, we're looking at an upgrade but it could take a little while. Apparently Chrome and the new Microsoft browser, whatever thats called, don't support java at all, you cant even install it.

So people that have the new java will never be able to get into the chatroom... until you get a next one? We should give up and say goodbye to the chat room then? I guess I can stop trying. Probably the same for TT because I can't get in that one either.

Damn Java. Well I'll be looking forward to a new improved chat room one day!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back