• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedi Perfect Commercial M/F feet tickling.

Jomel2

TMF Poster
Saw this on TV in the break room at work today. I'm not sure how long this AD has been running and sorry if it has already been posted, but I haven't seen it.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/AdPl/amope-pedi-perfect-silky-smooth

The tickling is right around 00:22

The whole commercial is worth viewing if you have a foot fetish.

edit: I've added a downloadable version for the sake of keeping the clip alive.

Attachments

• AdPl_360.mp4
    3 MB
Last edited:
Very nice. Unlike some mainstream tickling which can be fake, lame, the tickling and reaction in this commercial looks legit.

Yeah, it's rare to see such nice soles all over an ad like this. The tickling is just the icing on the cake. If you haven't tried watching the clip in slow motion, I would recommend it. Makes it even hotter.

I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for sharing.

So, an almost identical version of this was posted a couple of weeks ago in a different forum: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?269268-Tickling-in-scholl-commercial

I thought it looked familiar. However, THIS version that you just posted probably has an extra 1 - 2 seconds of footage (no pun intended) of the tickling scene which makes ALL the difference in the world. Unlike the Scholls clip, you get the half second close up of the soles and a bit of anticipation and then you get almost an extra second of her flinching reaction. Absolutely priceless. So glad you posted this.

Thanks!!!!

This looks like an additional take from the one posted a couple of weeks ago. Wonder how many takes there are in total!

they probley had to do so many takes that cute girl was ticklish on her feet till they had it right.

I like to think they had to do about a dozen (or more) takes until they got it right and that she was tickled over half an hour's worth of time. Maybe the director had to yell "cut" too many times - too much anticipatory giggling? Then, later that night, I wonder what her husband or boyfriend thought of her acting 'gig' when she told him how her busy work day went......
I would have needed many details.

Lots of nice soles. Thanks for the post. :)

Very nice commercial. I haven't seen this one until just now. There were some nice feet in those commercials.

I was just coming over here to post this clip, and there's already two threads for it. Lol.

The girl is cute and has some really nice feet. The reaction looks completely legit to me. At first I was wondering if it was unscripted and the guy snuck in the foot tickling and it was left in for comical relief, but before he tickles her feet, you can definitely see the anticipation on her face that she knows what's about to happen and is just waiting for the tickling sensation. If I were the director, I would have devilishly let the guy tickle her feet for about a good 3-5 seconds, before yelling "cut". And that would be for each take (however many takes they ended up doing) until it was right. :)

As another poster mentioned, I'd also like to think that they had to do at least a dozen or more takes of this until the director was satisfied, and the girl ended up (albeit spaced out) having her feet tickled collectively for at least half an hour's worth of time or more.

Very nice clip.

Last edited:
I had a Nice experience with this product. There's this girl who works at a local drugstore. We've had some dates but I never got the chance to Tickle her until I saw pedi perfect add. I sent her a message (whatsapp) and asked her if the drugstore had the pedi perfect, she said yes and that it seems to be effective, but it was too expensive (around R$120,00). I told that I could give her one as long as she let me use it on her feet. She said ok =] Her feet were beautiful and already soft but it didn't matter. I gotta tell you that it is a Nice tickling tool! She laughed a lot saying "it tickles!" during the pedi session. Well, it was definetely worth spending that money!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back