• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just A Feather F/F Cruel!

Tickle Abuse

Verified
It has been almost a year and a half since Lizzy has come to get tickled. Tay brutally tickled her in "The Cruelest Tickle," so badly in fact that I thought the cops were definitely coming. She ran out of the studio and I had to seriously bribe her to come back and let me use the footage. Anyway, she is back but only agreed to different bondage and only if the ler would use a feather and only a feather. Lizzy has never been tickled by a feather so she assumed that all the videos she has seen with feathers are fake. Lizzy is terrified of bondage so just getting her in the Soles Up bondage is a lot for her. Scarlett is drooling at the thought of tormenting someone as ticklish as Lizzy, she really hopes the feathers work. Turns out that feathers are just as bad for Lizzy, she freaks out immediately and gets really upset. Scarlett however is not going to relent and not going to let her out. She tickles her entire body spending equal time on feet and upper body until Lizzy cries and gets to the point where she may call the police, end of video!

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• justafeather1.jpg
    justafeather1.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 1,205
  • justafeather2.jpg
    justafeather2.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 855
  • justafeather3.jpg
    justafeather3.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 956
  • justafeather4.jpg
    justafeather4.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 1,101
  • Just A Feather Sample.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 1,134
why dont you let lizzy tickle some in stocks ler and see if up to it maybe it help her stay calmer and have better attitude about the tickling.nice boy lizzy has sucks she is so nervous about about being tickled with feather love to see more hopefully.

Lizzy must be nibbled and lickled and fingernail tickled..she is great! By the way, you mentioned Tay. Is she comming back? She is one of the best ticklers ever!!! I remember nibbling and being nibbled with Honey. Both have perfect feet and are supercute, one small and skinny, the other bigger with wonderful legs

that would be great maybe it get lizzy to losen up a bit to tickle revenge on some one else and lossen chances of getting any one in trouble.

Lizzy could definitely give Joey a run for her money as the loudest screamer/most intense reactions!

You should make a compilation of the loudest screamers/most intense reacting girls you have tickled and have members vote for who wins.

How would you handle the situation if Lizzy had called the cops? I mean she signed a release and it was consensual.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back