• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being logged out continuously tonight

giggleBrat

TMF Regular
I am repeatedly being logged off tonight in the last 30+ mins. I log on and got to a couple areas then switch to another and I'm logged out. I log in again and its okay for a few mins and then logged out yet again on another screen. Happened trying to send this message, too.

Thanks for your help, in advance. :)

I am repeatedly being logged off tonight in the last 30+ mins. I log on and got to a couple areas then switch to another and I'm logged out. I log in again and its okay for a few mins and then logged out yet again on another screen. Happened trying to send this message, too.

Thanks for your help, in advance. :)

Hello again,

In the last hour I tried logging on and changing my password and kept getting kicked out; it said I wasnt logged in. after multiple tries, it appears to have taken the new password but no verification email was generated; the site just recognized the change. Has protocol changed for changing and verifying passwords? The new one has allowed me to log on twice.

Thanks for any assistance! :)

It is possible that the verification email is in your spam box. That often happens to our emails.

Are you logging in at www.ticklingforum.com or just ticklingforum.com? Note that you need to use the www form of the address. If you are not, that is one way it could be a problem. You may also wish to try using a different browser just to see if it carries over to a new browser. If it does not, clear your temporary internet files and cookies in your main browser and see if that helps.

Thanks! Makes sense but the problem is this...

I've changed my password before and when changed, I am told that an email will be sent to verify; that was not done.; it was accepted; nor did I get an email telling me that it had been changed and to click on a link to verify that I had. It was accepted w/ no other questions. It appears my account has been hacked and is actively doing so to be able to circumvent the verification process. I sent Jeff a PM regarding the password portion so I was awaiting response from him.

Hopefully this can be cleared up so myself and others will feel safe logging.

Thanks so much Shadow! Anything you can do to help would be appreciated. :)

I suspect emails from the forum are sitting in your spam folder. However, we do sometimes get classified as a spammer by an entire ISP (e.g. AOL) because we send so much mail, and if that happens our emails do not even reach users like you.

If you want to change your password, I suggest that you send an email to the TMF contact address ([email protected]) from the email address that is on your account. Myriads can verify that the email you use is the one that is on your account and can change the password for you.

Thank you. I understand what your saying and checked my spam. Again, my change in password was accepted immediately... no verification process.

Normally:
• I change my password then it indicates that an email will be sent.
(never rec'd)
•the account cannot be accessed until the email is accessed and click on a link.
(never done)

What occurred:
•Had some issues trying to access to change it.
•repeated logoffs while logged in or couldn't log in until after mult tries
•changed the password
•password accepted immediately and proceeded to chat

I have had issues logging in for a while or being logged in and then shortly after, in an attempt to change forums, get logged out.

Myriads is aware that I had a concern in the last couple months about someone accessing my account as something was changed; I had sent him a PC in chat on a trivia night. He indicated that it might have been linked to some sort of update, back then.

The entire verification process was circumvented. It accepted my password change; no email/link was required to accept the change.

I will have Myriads reset it for me like you suggested, however.

Thank you.

Ah, I think I misunderstood. I am not sure that changing a password here ever required a confirmation email. Changing the email on an account does require that, but I believe passwords have always allowed you to change them without confirmation. That may be the source of the confusion.

Thanks!

BTW, my laptop was hacked. Nice, huh? Some really special souls frequent here.

My advice for others...

don't ever open a link that someone sends you, even if they seem 'normal'
don't open links here or anywhere... emails... etc.
just bc you couldn't fathom someone being deceptive, doesn't mean they aren't.
I'm so completely honest and try to be trusting that I was played.
be aware of who you befriend in the forum and chat.
some appear to take great pride in the gaslight/catfish game.
multiple accounts is an understatement.

damn shame. predators in a place where so many have not really any place to go.

this is not to say some amazing people aren't here; just be cautious. I'm still here to watch karma play out; its inevitable. if not this lifetime, next.

I've been 'guided' to 'see their point of view' and 'have compassion'. that's a tall order but I'll try.

peace.

new update... appears that my employer has been hacked. please be careful who you connect with online here and outside of here... esp. unsolicited pics... "just sending you my pic" type situation. you can be hacked communicating with them online on yahoo or Skype esp if they can get your IP addr from here.

please be careful. things are not as they appear. that's as far as I can elaborate.

peace.

my child's computer, phone and email accts have all been hacked, including the school email account. protect yourself and use not great, but, extraordinary caution is all I can say.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back