• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you want to see from Sole Mates in 2016?

What new stuff should Sole Mates bring you in 2016?

• Local Talent: Gettin' Gals at the Mall n' Stuff

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sole Music: Local ticklish artists

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • TickleFX: May the Feather Be With You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YouTube Celebrities in their 14th Minute of Fame

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • More stuff from Kim, Zoe, Brooke, and so on.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I CAN'T DECIDE! JUST DO THEM ALL!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
We're thinking of trying something new in the coming year, and we'd like to get your input! Described below are some concepts I've had floating around for a while; read them over and then cast your votes and let me know which ones you'd like to see most.

Local Talent
Sometimes you can find a hidden gem in the most unlikely of places. Picking up where the greats before me left off, I'd like to just randomly give my card to anyone who strikes my fancy on the street in hopes that they'll come do a video.

Sole Music
I live in Silicon Valley, and if there's one thing that's abundant here, it's indie musicians. I've had the idea kicking around to do "fetish featurettes" on guitar gals, singers, drummer divas, band babes, basically anyone who's got talent and wants to have an "old shame" to look back on fondly once they make it big. To that end, I'd like to gather these gals together, film a performance, maybe do an interview with them (barefoot, of course), and, of course, tickle them.

TickleFX
Isn't it a shame how most "concept" videos have the most God-awful sets and effects? It's hard to believe your model's being tickled by aliens when she's lying on a card table draped in silver cloth. Well, recently I purchased some high-caliber special effects/editing software (I'm talking the stuff they use to add lightsabers and spaceships to sci-fi blockbusters) and I have a few ideas for some videos that I'd love to use this stuff on. Giantesses, wizards casting actual tickle charms, the sky's the limit.

They're Internet-Famous!
Do you have a favorite non-fetish local/minor celebrity, YouTube or otherwise, who you'd love to see me work with? I had the idea to approach a number of famous YouTubers, models, and other like-minded folks about doing a gig and see if it'd fly.

More of the same
Of course, some of my existing models really want to come back and shoot with me again; have you had enough of them, or do you want to see more of the girls that made some of the top-selling clips in my catalog?

Well, there you have it! Choose wisely, lest I decide to scrap them all and dedicate all my time to naked polka dancers or something.

Happy Holidays from all of us here at Sole Mates.
Arch

The musicians idea seems really cool. The e-celeb one is a close second, though I think the musician idea has better odds of getting material.

Bring back more of Priti in 2016! I'd love to see her have a sensual tickle fight with another girl :p

I would like to see more of gangF/F foot tickling with bondage. Also please have a plot/storyline with the clips.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back