• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fernanda studio 66 show

Smiler77

TMF Novice
For all uk based people. The super sexy Fernanda Ferrari is doing a 2am till mid day session on the studio 66 phones New Year's Day. She said during conversation that between 3am and 5am if anyone calls for her to be tickled the producer will willingly tickle her. She will no doubt be topless and in stockings. Anyone who knows Fernanda will know if she is ticklish this will be quite a sight..

Welcome to the TMF, Smiler77, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

All UK members Fern the Brazilan bueaty is doing a 10pm till midnight on studio 66 Wednesday night. She WILL be in nylons and no doubt topless and will get tickled during these times if asked by callers. Plz get recording ready and call if you can...&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

I didn't catch it. But you maybe interested in a new babe on the block. Check out Nicole Snow on XpandedTV. Shes started doing night shows and might be persuaded??

I called Fern at 11.55 and she took off her thigh high boots and got the producer to tickle her feet....twice. She screamed a lot down the phone, no idea if it was real but sounded great. Sorry forgot to bloody record it.,,,

Nicol Snow looks a cracker, let us know how you get on Maxx. The other one on the same channel as Nicol who us off the scale ticklish is Honey Scott. She refuses point blank to be tickled but I'll keep working on her.

Good work Smiler she might be up for it again! And yes, I will keep trying with Nicole but her line was jammed with horny bastards last night LOL!!

Maxx Fernanda does sound up for ur and if enough people ask we may get a tickle session on her next nite show. Pass the word..

How u doing with Nicole? Is she ticklish?

I'm keeping going with Honey Scott. That girl is ticklish beyond belief...

Cealled Honey Scott on xxxpanded tv other night. Had her hands above her head and legs stretched out like she was tied. Then told her how my fingers were slowly working up and down her feet. She honestly could not handle it and was digging her feet into the bed. She told me she is hyper ticklish.

All uk viewers next nights she is on (Friday and Sunday on sky 902 or 914) please call. The more she gets asked the more she might take the plunge and have a tickle session. Trust me it would be worth it.

Sounds totally awesome! I've been trying to work Lexie Rider into having a session with a tickle vid company!

Marvel please pass on to get callers. I've been at her for a while. She was a steadfast not a chance but she is slowly coming round to a tickle session. Trust me the girl would be worth it..

Marvel please pass on to get callers. I've been at her for a while. She was a steadfast not a chance but she is slowly coming round to a tickle session. Trust me the girl would be worth it..

Pass on to who, sorry? And do you mean Lexie was a steadfast no? She was up for it in e-mail and phone, providing she had someone to do it. She nearly did a custom for me but had nobody to film with.

Spoken with honey Scott on several occasions over the years & just the mention of any tickling makes her toes curl & she breaks out into a cold sweat ( she must have had one really bad tickle experience )...she really would be the ultimate "Lee" in any tickle shoot :).

Lexis told me that she'd love to be in a tickling video as it is something she's curious about......speaking of babestation daytime girls...add the stunning Ruby Ryder to the "tickle list"...she is always getting asked onvTwitter about doing a tickle shoot & might just be tempted if enough of us keep on @ her...all the babeshow ladies are tickle-worthy in there own way :)

Spoken with honey Scott on several occasions over the years & just the mention of any tickling makes her toes curl & she breaks out into a cold sweat ( she must have had one really bad tickle experience )...she really would be the ultimate "Lee" in any tickle shoot :).

Lexis told me that she'd love to be in a tickling video as it is something she's curious about......speaking of babestation daytime girls...add the stunning Ruby Ryder to the "tickle list"...she is always getting asked onvTwitter about doing a tickle shoot & might just be tempted if enough of us keep on @ her...all the babeshow ladies are tickle-worthy in there own way :)

I'm desperate to get Lexie's barefeet tickled! How can we get this achieved?!

Could not agree more tickler814, Honey wud be the best "Lee" anyone cud ever wish for. Do you think we could ever convince her? She is back on sky 902 or 914 tonite. I'll never give up trying

I think we're fighting a losing battle where Honey is concerned my friend :(...but it's a vintage evening on the babeshows as Mellie D is back on channel 908 in stockings without shoes..as is Nicole snow on 902..showing off her sexy soles in hose :) & if that's not enough..we have the stunning penny on channel 939 showing her soles continuously :)...Mellie is ridiculously ticklish on the soles of her feet :)...good luck with honey btw :)

Just spoke to Lexie again and she's really up for it, she just doesn't get offers to do it (I obviously offered :p ). He sides and feet are really ticklish and she thinks she'd enjoy it...but not last five seconds.

Good stuff Marvel. If she is half as ticklish as you say I cannot wait.

Tickler814 it was an awesome night of nylon and bare feet on show. Called Honey again and had her imagine she was tied again with her hands above her head and legs stretched out and I swear her nipples hardened. Not giving up on Honey being tickled without a big effort....

Quick up date. Called the sexy Honey Scott Monday night and managed to get her to tickle her foot for a second with her shoe heel. Any one who knows Honey's total fear of tickling (particularly on her feet) will know what a achievement this was. A truly stunning result.

She is back on Friday night. I challenge anyone to get a better result&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56397;

Well done that man :) ....yes that was quite an achievement...years back when Honey was on a night show called "Hotel Voyeur" I got her to tickle herself briefly just to show me how ticklish she was & she squealed & curled up in seconds...she really is genuinely ticklish....but there are so many more ladies on both the day/night shows that are worthy of being tickled...have you ever spoken with the stunning Becky Roberts before my friend ?....Now her feet are most tickle-worthy :)...great work again with Honey :)

Thanks Tickler. Was speaking to Honey again last night and she is slowly melting to the tickle idea. Agreed about other day / nite girls just now. Have you seen Nicol Snow. A total stunner who never keeps her shoes on. And my fav day time girl Fernanda. That girl really needs a good tickle session...

The ice maiden is slowly coming round to the idea of being tickled then is she ? That would be an epic if it did happen mate :) . Yes I have seen Nicole Snow & she is a real stunner with feet to die for :).

Fernanda was one of the first ladies I spoke with on the daytime shows way back when ( 09 I think ) & she said then that lots of guys were asking her about doing a tickle shoot....she admitted to being insanely ticklish & wasn't sure if she could take a prolonged tickle...looks like the years have mellowed her somewhat :)...i wish I'd been watching when you called in & her producer tickled her feet..man that would have been awesome :).

Becky Roberts is a total babe with the feet of an Angel...so is Ruby Ryder..i spoke with Ruby & she's well up for tickling & foot play in general :)...my personal favourite is ultimate milf Leigh Darby who has done tickle sessions in the past & gets off on it :) closely followed by the stunning Dannii Harwood..who regularly visits UkTickling for shoots...it's a real shame Red Light Central went off air..as they had some beauties on there who were always shoeless in hose or barefoot..Leah Honey ! Modesty Blaze ! Lynda Leigh ! & the ridiculously ticklish Kellie O Brian...man I miss her :(...anymore ladies you have spoken too mate ? Aside from the obvious ?

No progress on Lexie sadly, I feel she's at that point where she'd do it if got asked. She even heard the buzz about being talked about on the forum - and it interested her! Surely a video company can reach out!?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back