• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Tickle Language

chicago

Posted this on fetlife, but don't think I shared here.

Over the years, I've come up with, overheard, and stolen a bunch of words that stand for various tickle spots / techniques that didnt really have any term that would accurately describe what I was trying to say. Or if they did, the words themselves were gross sounding. Here's some.

Babybacks - The back of the ribcage, like either side of your spine.

The Grinder- When someone makes their hand into a rigid claw-shape and vibrates their fingers along your ribs. Usually followed by cackles, asphyxiation, and death.

The Drill- Similar to The Grinder, but only one finger, usually the index, is used. Just as awful, though.

Quickle- Quick tickle that usually startles the shit out of you.

Squeaklish - Yeah, I dont think I made this one up. That word is kinda barf and self explanatory. Next!

Cords- The adductor muscles / tendons that attach your legs to your body (sometimes referred to as "pockets"). Worst muscle ever. Tendon. Whatever, it sucks.

Knee-knobs - The knee-caps (mine are more knob-like than cap-like lol)

Soup Bones - The collar-bone

The Typewriter - An effective means of attacking Soup Bones by mimicking typing on them with one's fingers. Add in the sound effects of the keys and carriage return if you are feeling extra retarded.

Elf Parts- The top of the ear where, if you were an elf, they would be pointed. I wish mine were pointed...dangerously sharp and pointed....

Two-Tone Giggles - When a ler moves from one ticklish spot to another - way more ticklish - spot, causing your laugh to jump a few octaves... and the rest of you to want to jump off a cliff.

Hidden Ribs - The ribs that are right under your boobs, thus hidden. And they are hidden for a reason, OK MUHFUCKA?!

Bread Basket - Upper stomach, where if you were hit there, you'd probably have the wind knocked out of you, which really doesnt sound so bad in comparison lol

Blast Off - When a ler puts their fingers around the boob(s), where it connects to the body, lightly drags them along towards the nipple, where they lightly pinch and tug / "blast off!" lolol

Tickle-Seeking Behavior (TSB) - Basically being a brat until someone retaliates with tickles.

Freezing - When someone touches your bare skin with something super cold, causing much yelping.

Freezing² - Term also used to refer to when someone tickles you really soft and slow so you get goosebumps.

The Horse Bite - The classic knee-grab!

The Jabs - When someone pokes at the Cords with one or more fingers. It's nearly impossible to survive.

Skullduggery - Gently, but firmly, rubbing behind the ears at the base of the skull. Feels really weird and like your brain is being tickled.

Drummies - Short for drumsticks, like on a chicken. The leg, particklerly the thigh area.

Last edited:
Wow, that's great! The things I learn on the TMF never cease to amaze me!

Ha ha yes quite creative:) I never hear of the soup bones before. Thanks!

Very creative!

I like Climbing the Ladder. Start tickling at the hip bones and slowly work your way up to the armpits.

There are a few here I have been trying to place in the lexicon for ages.

Cords is one I always make mention of but I fucking never have found the right term for those tendons that doesn't sound like a freaking anatomy textbook.

There are a few here I have been trying to place in the lexicon for ages.

Cords is one I always make mention of but I fucking never have found the right term for those tendons that doesn't sound like a freaking anatomy textbook.

Haha yeah I feel ya. They just look and feel like cords to me and I think I just blurted it out under duress. lol

Wow -- best post in a long time! What can I add?

Crabclaws -- thumb and middle finger, both in the soft area under the ribs. A classic.
Stacatto -- fast pokes on the ribs the pointer finger, or the pointer from each hand.. Can do more than the drill, depending on the person! Esp. on the sides, closer to the back than the front.
Get that knot out -- wiggling one finger just over the hipbone. A great way to get someone who is lying down to do a sit-up. Or at least try, if she’s restrained. The spot feels like a muscle knot - the “ler” explains the need to continue until the knot is released.

Nice vocabulary, chicago.

Spidering the hollows and three-finger style rib probing are my favorite techniques, as well as if someone is vulnerable to tummy crawling, like in the lower-left and lower-right scenes in my signature picture below :)
And those hidden ribs really work if you don't mind driving someone nuts :)

Wow -- best post in a long time! What can I add?

Crabclaws -- thumb and middle finger, both in the soft area under the ribs. A classic.
Stacatto -- fast pokes on the ribs the pointer finger, or the pointer from each hand.. Can do more than the drill, depending on the person! Esp. on the sides, closer to the back than the front.
Get that knot out -- wiggling one finger just over the hipbone. A great way to get someone who is lying down to do a sit-up. Or at least try, if she’s restrained. The spot feels like a muscle knot - the “ler” explains the need to continue until the knot is released.

These are aweome, but that last one is hilarious! Mean, but hilarious lol

I like these Chicago! :) squeaklish is cute and barfy all rolled up into one!

Cool list, thanks for sharing! The Two-Tone Giggles is a great descriptor... for a 'ler it's like striking gold.

I love this list Chicago! I know a lot of people who used a lot of those techniques on me.

Playin' the piano: resting your fingertips in the hollows of the underarms and alternating applying pressure one finger at a time, varying speed. (Coined by a lee who blurted out "it's like you're playing a piano!" We kept the term.)

These are awesome! Gonna have to learn and start using them. Let the education of future tickle fans commence!

No term for silent laughter phenomenon? )

Maybe there is. I don't have one. These are just some I've heard and come up with over the years through different tickle experiences. I haven't spent my life cataloging every tickle reference sorry lol

How about "to ragdoll" as a verb? I believe that one is due to Max, and means, "to tickle senseless, until she is lying there just like a rag doll." :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back