• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using tickling to control sex (F/M) (sexual)

cloudywolf

Around a month ago my partner and I were lying in bed after having sex. We ended up having a pretty open conversation about turn ons, and I plucked up the courage to tell her plainly that tickling turned me on. As hard as it was for me to say it, I don't think it came as any great surprise to her. We've been together for nearly 5 years, and tickling has played its part since the beginning. Likewise, her response didn't really surprise me as she said it wasn't really sexy for her. After talking for a while longer we drifted off to sleep.

Over the next week or so, the level of tickling in our relationship didn't change. My 'big admission' hadn't changed the fact that she still tickled me any time I was stretched out and vulnerable, and it didn't prevent me trying and failing to get revenge (she's barely ticklish).

The weekend came, and we were enjoying ourselves in bed once again. I had tied her down, and built her up with the hitachi-esque massager that we have. This drives her crazy after a while (which I adore), and so I untied her and we started going at it. I was on top of her, and she was lying back relaxing when I felt fer fingertips gently grazing my hip bones. Catching me off guard, this caused me to squeal and wriggle deeper into her. A feeling which she apparently enjoyed, as she continued to tickle my sides gently while I thrusted away.

After time, I began to tire and slow down to a more gentle rhythm. It seemed she wasn't ready for that though, and I felt fingernails scampering up my ribs and into my armpits. My god that tickled! I collapsed on top of her, a giggling mess. With an evil twinkle in her eye she said 'If you want me to stop you have to keep going hard'.

I was in quite a position! Absolutely knackered from my efforts so far, but way too ticklish to survive her fingernails in my armpits for very long. As much as I enjoy being tickled, I can't keep my arms up willingly for very long.

For the next ten minutes we alternated between high octane sex where she continued lightly tickling my sides, and rest periods where her fingers dug in and she had me laughing up a storm. I tried to resist as long as possible to recover some strength, but it was never more than 20 seconds before I was back into it.

When I eventually came, it was absolutely exhilarating and it took me quite some time to catch my breath and slow my heart rate. She was thoroughly satisfied as well, and I'm quite sure that particular method will be featuring in our night-time activities in the future.

So although the idea of having me tied down and tickling the crap out of me doesn't turn her on very much, we've found other ways to incorporate my kinks into our bedroom play.

That sounds wonderful! Presumably this kind of play will become a permanent part of your relations. :bouncybou

It's good you're discovering ways for both of you to be satisfied. And . . . it's a great story to read. Thank you.

Thanks everyone, she certainly is a wonderful woman and I'm lucky to have her.

Is she ticklish after she has an orgasm? Like with the Hitachi?

Haaa funny. This sounds like me! I've done this before, you guys sure are ticklish when your horny, fun to make you bounce! Even better if you can't get us back with your attempts at revenge :p

Sounds like you two have a great relationship :)

Qwill, I had hoped that may be the case, but no she isn't. Pretty much as soon as she begins to be turned on, any chance of her being ticklish vanishes.

Occasionally, if she's in the right mood, I can make the hitachi tickle her when I first use it, so I make sure to savour those moments ;)

Haha fightinggirl, I suppose we can't blame you! Would definitely do the same if the roles were reversed! :D

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing it sounds like you have a great relationship with your good lady.

Qwill, I had hoped that may be the case, but no she isn't. Pretty much as soon as she begins to be turned on, any chance of her being ticklish vanishes.

Occasionally, if she's in the right mood, I can make the hitachi tickle her when I first use it, so I make sure to savour those moments ;)

Haha fightinggirl, I suppose we can't blame you! Would definitely do the same if the roles were reversed! :D

Haaa I know guys in your position do! Why it pays to have resistance skills :) Then we can tease your failed efforts and get you to bounce twice as much. Makes it far more frustrating for you and more fun for us to tease and taunt you haaa.

This post brings back such fun memories and gives me ideas :D

:) I'm glad you enjoyed it! I certainly enjoyed experiencing and writing it haha

Great story! I'm looking forward to reading more. :) and I hope this story inspires fightinggirl666 to post more of her awesome stories aswell.

<probably shouldn't admit this, but> I've been in a similar scenario recently. A girl I was seeing (without any prompt) would used to like to gently starting tickling my sides during. The combination of already being turned on, the tickling turning me on even more, and an attempt to get her to stop would always make be go harder. Definitely a pro-move :)

VERY HOT!!!! SO hot I'm going to beg my Master to do this to me when he comes home...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back