• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy B UK Singer

Another great find! Thanks for posting it!

I think, for posterity, we should start copying the actual responses since they often get taken down! So, just in five years, people don't resurrect this thread, asking where's her response....... here's Kat B's answer, with the original question below it:

KATY BVerified account
@KatyB
Haha!! 11!! KATY B added,
♥ @ashleygrace199
@KatyB hi Katy please reply to 0-10 how ticklish are your feet? Thank u huni xxxx

https://twitter.com/KatyB/status/694972818853904390

I have a gripe about this system. :) I love getting celebrities to talk about being ticklish, but I wish people would stop asking them to rate it on a scale of 1-10. It basically ruins the answer before they have a chance to give it.

First of all, they almost always say 11. And second, it denies them the opportunity to be descriptive. If they let her answer in words, instead of forcing her to choose from a bunch of equally boring possibilities, something interesting might come out of this.

Also, they could probably stop pretending to be a girl too, if that's what's going on as I suspect. Just be a guy asking about a girl being ticklish, it's a completely normal question. Girls create meme's about how often they get asked if they're ticklish by guys who think they're cute.

Is there a key we can refer to so I can know what qualifies as a 6 on the tickler scale? Lbs

I have a gripe about this system. :) I love getting celebrities to talk about being ticklish, but I wish people would stop asking them to rate it on a scale of 1-10. It basically ruins the answer before they have a chance to give it.

First of all, they almost always say 11. And second, it denies them the opportunity to be descriptive. If they let her answer in words, instead of forcing her to chose from a bunch of equally boring possibilities, something interesting might come out of this.

Also, they could probably stop pretending to be a girl too, if that's what's going on as I suspect. Just be a guy asking about a girl being ticklish, it's a completely normal question. Girls create meme's about how often they get asked if they're ticklish by guys who think they're cute.

I don't really care for the method myself. Mainly because while it has gotten some results, it's still the quickest way to turn the person off. It's always better to keep the question short and to the point.

and they probably pose as girls because they think the question would be profoundly more creepy and perverted coming from a guy. So it raises chances for an answer.

A good find, the first decent Twitter result in a while I think - thanks for sharing.

I echo the frustrations about the limits imposed by having to answer the question based on a numeric scale - I'd much prefer whoever asks the question to phrase the question more generally and hopefully it should yield some more interesting, considered answers - it's far more interesting to hear a celebrity's thoughts on being tickled/tickling as a whole, whilst passing comment on their own level of ticklishness at the same time.
Also agreed, if phrased properly, the question need not come across as weird or otherwise negative to the celebrity - so no real need to pose as a girl doing some coursework etc, if anything just pose as a fan who wants to ask a silly question, maybe mention briefly your own experience of something that tickled you, something for them to bounce off

Katy B's song 'Crying for No Reason' once cheered me up when it came on the car radio when I was stuck in traffic - it's been one of my favourite chill-out tunes ever since!

I totally agree with all the points raised especially the 0-10 part.. However any result is a result and we can complain about that ;-) I guess if a girl answers from 8+ then we know their gonna be pretty ticklish, where as 4-7 perhaps fairly moderately. Anything lower ain't really worth bothering with so to speak...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back