• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slice of Life #004

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hysteria Lane: Slice of Life #004

M/f

By TickleMantis

Jude Werner had worked her entire life. As a child growing up in the country on her parents’ farm, and as a wife and mother on her own family’s property. The statuesque redhead, who stood a leggy 6’2”ft, loved her rural life. With that in mind, as she sat in the hot water of the Taris’ large in-ground hot tub, the mother of four could still appreciate the benefits of suburban life. Staying with their good friends while her husband had business in the city, the two story home had it’s fair share of activity, which was precisely why the buxom forty two year old took full advantage late one summer’s evening upon finding the entire place to herself.

Pouring herself a glass of white wine, the blue-eyed Amazon had wandered into the Taris’ backyard with a smile of quiet contentment across her full red lips. Wearing nothing but her sun-yellow bikini, her large milky white bosom ballooning from under the stringy swimwear, Jude surveyed the lovingly crafted garden. Carl Taris, husband, father and long time best friend of her own husband, ran his own landscaping business, which was no surprise to anyone who saw the picture-perfect yard. In the far corner sat Carl’s shed, a large swimming pool in the middle, a flowerbed running along the right hand fence, all surrounded by crisp green and always expertly trimmed grass. Carl’s latest addition, closer to the house and surrounded by high-end cobblestone, was the in-ground hot tub. Without skipping a beat, Jude helped herself.

As the sun set far behind many neighboring houses, the sky a brilliant display of reds, blues and greens, Jude strolled across the cobbles which were still warm from the day’s sun. Slipping slowly into the water, it’s heat immediate against her sensitive pale skin, the scantily clad woman’s shapely butt flexed. Adjusting to the sudden warmth, small goose bumps spread across the buxom woman’s freckled cleavage. Taking a seat and placing her wineglass at the poolside, the clear water lapped against the undersides of the fiery haired woman’s fleshy bosom and soaked the ends of her long wavy locks. Letting out a small sigh, Jude leaned back and smiled as she saw the stars beginning to glisten.

“Mm…” The satisfied country girl hummed softly to herself as she looked around the hot tub’s edge, spying a small plastic bottle of bubble bath.

Carl had specifically forbade his teenage daughter, who obviously hadn’t listened, from using the bubble making liquid in their new hot tub. Unscrewing the small blue cap, Jude decided to be equally as rebellious. What the heck, the voluptuous farm girl thought as she poured the remainder of the bottle into the water, no one was around and she was planning on drinking a great deal more wine that night, caution be darned. For a moment the thick green goo did little more than swirl around as it slowly sank. Waving her slender fingers through the liquid, the busty woman saw little result. Perhaps, Jude thought as she looked around, there would be someway to stir up more bubbles, at which point her curious eyes landed on the hot tub’s complex control panel.

“Ahh…” Making small waves as she slid slowly from one side of the pool to the other, the curvaceous woman kneeled on one seat and examined her options.

In short order Jude realized she didn’t understand any of it. A woman of numerous and varied talents, one for technology the life-long rural lass was not. The crazy neon blue-on-black design looked more like something out of a space movie than the controls for a spa pool. Deciding if she pushed enough buttons something was bound to happen, the carefree woman began haphazardly jabbing the high tech pad. After a few quiet beeps and boops, the blue neon parts of the control center appeared to light up, followed by a low rumbling coming from under the tub. Moving back, Jude crouched, arms out as she steadied herself in the middle of the pool. Suddenly, with great force and fervor, every jet in the spa seemed to come on at once.

“Eeeeiieeee!” Jude squealed, splashing at the water’s surface and frantically turning as the speedy underwater streams shot against her tender flesh.

Taken by surprise, the fitful woman couldn’t help but have an outburst of high-pitched giggling. From 360 degrees around her, from her kicking feet to hefty jiggling bosom, tiny jets assaulted the spasming redhead, all inadvertently targeting her exposed skin. Unfortunately while the act of turning on jets in a hot tub would normally be quite a pleasant experience for most people, Jude Werner had always been excruciatingly ticklish.

“Heehee! Ohno! Eeeheehee!” The helplessly giggling woman shook, putting her hands out like stop-signals against a couple of jets, only to be shot from every other direction. “Noho! Eeehee! You crazy thiiiieeheeeng!”

Every time the wide eyed woman would attempt to stand up, tiny streams of directed water would blast behind her knees causing her to squeal and drop down once again. In such a ticklish state Jude struggled to coordinate her movements, slapping wildly at the water’s surface. Launching herself forward in desperation, the Amazonian woman hooked her arms over the poolside and pulled upward, only for a single narrow jet stream to fire directly into her belly button. Throwing herself away with a loud shriek, Jude’s large boobs bounced as she landed smack dab back in the middle of the pool. Her cheeks flushing bright red, the hypersensitive woman knew her overwhelming weakness wouldn’t allow her to stay above water forever, and being tickled to death by a spa pool was certainly not the way she wanted to go.

“Oh god!” Jude squealed as she fought against her instincts, swimming into a cluster of terrifying jets that blaster her convulsing tummy as she clamored for the controls. “Aahaha! Oh noho!”

Stabbing clumsily at the neon pad the flustered farm girl, who could command a hundred head of cattle from horseback, rolled side to side against the pool wall while tiny streams attacked her submerged skin. Standing awkwardly on her knees Jude’s feet kicked wildly behind her, trying more so than any other part of her to avoid the water’s tickling touch. While the controller beeped and the jets continued relentlessly along with the redhead’s girlish giggling, the flurry of activity had conjured up growing mountains of fluffy white bubbles. From edge to edge the water’s entire surface, save for the area where Jude frantically splashed around, was covered in high hills of bubbly foam.

“Eeeeheee! Come on! Ahaha!” Pounding the bottom of her fist against the control pad, the confounded woman finally managed to bring an end to the low rumbling below the pool, and as the jets died down she leaned against the hot tub wall with a loud sigh.

Catching her breath, the blushing redhead swam gingerly back to the other side of the pool where she immediately took hold of her wine glass. Rolling her eyes as she drank, Jude swore quietly to herself that she would never tell another soul about her ridiculous hot tub related mishap. Taking a seat, the bosomy woman waved her free hand through a particularly high mound of bubbles. Finishing off the last of her glass and wishing she had bought the bottle out with her, the relieved woman leaned forward, reaching both hands behind her back and undoing the knot of her bikini top. With the thick bubbles at least as high as her collarbone throughout the pool, Jude peeled the flimsy top from her large fleshy breasts and dropped it nonchalantly beside her glass. Closing her eyes the long haired woman tilted her head back and determined never to fiddle with the pool controls ever again.

“How’s the water?” A deep voice came through the silence some minutes later.

“Hmm?” Jude stirred, half asleep after her private ordeal as she turned to see the tanned burly 6’5”ft figure of Carl Taris in nothing but short black swim trunks. “Oh hey Carl.”

“I see Tina’s had the damn bubble bath in here again.” The muscular man said as walked around to the opposite side of the pool and crouched down, his chiseled abs tensing as he did so. “That girl never learns.”

“Teenagers.” The topless redhead remarked with a wry smile.

“Ha!” Carl’s booming laugh filled the backyard, slipping into the hot tub as he recalled the Werner family’s two rambunctious teenaged sons. “I guess I don’t need to tell you!”

In fact, it was rare that anyone between the two families needed to tell each other anything about the other. The four parents of each clan had met during college and become fast friends. While they lived far apart after graduation the group stayed in constant contact, through weddings and children, visiting one another often and frequently going on vacation together. After over two decades of camping trips, barbeques and unbreakable friendship the two households were nigh inseparable. When Carl had wandered out to see Jude topless, her squishy bosoms hidden by hills of feathery soft bubbles, it wasn’t an unusual sight, and neither were fazed.

“Maybe the jets will clear this crap away.” The large man said, turning his tree trunk thick arm and stretching his steely bicep and he reached backward toward the spa’s control console.

“No!” Jude jumped with a high pitched yell as she launched her right hand from the water in a stop motion, sending bubbles flying.

“Ooookay…?” With his hand still hovering over the buttons, the tanned man raised one eyebrow and slowly turned his head toward the overly concerned woman.

“Sorry…I just-I don’t like them.” Lowering her arms slowly back amongst the bubbles the sensitive country girl smiled sheepishly.

“Right. Okay. Well, it’ll just be for a minute.” Carl said, lowering his index finger toward one of the buttons.

“No!” Bringing both hands out of the water, her palms open toward the strapping father of two, the busty woman furrowed her brow. “I’m serious!”

“What are you, scared of them or something?” The perplexed fellow asked, his finger less than an inch from the button as he looked at his visibly concerned friend.

“No it’s…it’s nothing.” Jude said, turning and putting her hands on the edge of the pool. “You do that, I’ll get more wine.”

“Woah, woah, woah!” Opening his hands wide, the rippling man’s broad shoulders raised as the red head stepped her right knee up onto the seat. “What is it that’s got you so worked up about the damn jets?”

“I told you, don’t worry.” Half out of the water, her bare back facing the big man, the dripping woman turned to look over her shoulder. “Do what you need to do, I’ll get you a glass.”

“Uh-uh-uh.” Carl said, sliding forward and wrapping his large hand around the fiery haired woman’s right ankle. “I’m not letting you out until you tell me.”

“Nff!” Tugging at her leg the shapely woman, albeit fit, was vastly out matched in the strength department. “Come on!”

“You come on!” A boisterous grin across his lantern jaw, the well toned man pulled the bare breasted woman’s leg toward him.

“Fine, fine, okay!” Jude huffed, as she was pulled back into the water. “It’s embarrassing!”

“Who would I tell?” Sliding back into his seat, the tanned man watched as his reluctant pool guest turned and sat down, her slippery boobs managing to stay out of sight behind the thick layer of bubbles.

“So embarrassing.” Rolling her eyes the half naked woman’s cheeks blushed as she pursed her lips.

“I’m waiting…” Carl smirked, putting both of his thick arms out to his sides along the edge of the tub.

“Hhh…” Sighing and avoiding eye contact the chiseled landscaper, the unusually timid woman spoke so quietly it was almost a whisper. “They tickled me.”

“They what now?” Lurching his head forward the burly man frowned.

“The stupid jets tickled me!” Jude said with slightly more volume as she made direct eye contact. “I couldn’t figure out the darn controller and I must have hit the wrong setting. Every little thing was getting me at once, it took me forever to turn it off!”

“Why didn’t you just get out?” A wide toothy grin across his face, the large man leaned back.

“I couldn’t I…it doesn’t matter.” The longhaired woman said as she shook her head. “Just don’t turn them on whatever you do.”

“Mmm…” Carl smirked and began circling his index finger in the air above the control pad. “…so if I were to push this button right here…”

“Don’t!” Putting both hands up again the wide eyed woman froze. “Don’t, I’m serious! It was horrible! I’ll never get in this hot tub again if you touch that.”

“Okay, okay.” The muscular man said, shifting his large frame toward his nervous friend, his bulky movement parting the bubble mountains like a giant ship.

“Thank you.” Jude said, leaning back and dropping her shoulders as the taller man sat down on her right.

“Besides, even if you never got in here again-“ Sliding his left arm around the small of the redhead’s back, the cheeky fellow made hidden lobster claw shapes with his hands. “-it doesn’t mean you’ll be safe from tickling!”

“Eeeeiiiie! Carl!” Arching her back, her eyes bursting open wide the topless woman slapped her arms into the sea of bubbles as she felt the strong man’s hands quickly squeeze her bare sides under the water. “Eeehee! Stop it! Eeeheehee!”

Trying to go forward the struggling woman hunched over instead as Carl’s right hand suddenly clawed all five fingers into her abdomen. Kicking her long legs under the water the squealing redhead splashed both water and bubbles as she squirmed in the chiseled man’s arms. Diving her hands under the water, Jude wrapped her slender fingers around the mischievous man’s wrists as she tried desperately to pry his hands off of her. Sadly for the hopelessly giggling woman she couldn’t have hoped to move Carl anywhere he didn’t want to go even if she wasn’t being cruelly tickled, he was just too powerful.

“Would you prefer the jets now?” Carl laughed, digging all ten fingers into the wildly laughing woman’s flesh.

“Hahaha! Stop! Caahaharl!” Straining and shaking her head, the voluptuous woman’s long hair whipped it’s wet tips against her attacker’s broad shoulder. “Stop it! Ahaha! Ohmygodstop! Eeehahaha!”

Her stretched cheeks blushing bright red, Jude’s freckled boobs jiggled as small bunches of bubbles flew from the wobbling flesh. Pressed up against her, the much larger man easily held the squealing woman in her seat no matter how much she bounced up and down. While seeing the curvy redhead topless in his hot tub had barely caught his attention, having her laughing helplessly under his wiggling fingers was another matter entirely. Every splash of her huge breasts against the steamy water, every fruitless effort she made to escape, the feel of her overly sensitive skin and tensing muscles against his fingers, her twisting expressions of laughter and frustration, her high pitched and increasingly panicked giggling, all of that was definitely catching Carl’s attention.

“Upsy daisy!” Cupping his large paws around the fitful woman’s ribcage the tanned man swiftly lifted his barely clothed friend up from her seat and right onto his lap, her big pink nipples coming into full view as her boobs launched above the water and lost the last of their bubbles.

“Let me go!” Jude winced, pulling at the big man’s fingers to no avail. “Carl put me down!”

“You know I’m going to tickle you!” The big man teased, his hands clamped firmly around the wriggling woman’s lower ribs.

“Nnnnno!” Straining to move his hands away even an inch, the poor writhing woman might as well have been pulling at steel. “No more tickling! It’s not funny!”

“Different strokes!” Carl grinned and began viciously clawing at the trapped woman’s supple rib cage.

“Aaaahahaha! Nahahaa! Caaarhahahaal!” Laughing loudly, the convulsing woman clawed at the water before her, reaching for anything to grab a hold of as the tanned man’s fingertips drilled between her ribs. “Stohhhhop! Aheeehahaha!”

As Jude’s arms switched sporadically between reaching out to the useless mounds of fluffy bubbles and desperately pulling at the overly playful man’s wiggling fingers, her legs kicked unseen below the surface. In the darkness below the bubbles, Carl’s legs stayed planted firmly in place while the pleading woman’s barely covered butt wiggled atop his lap. Beneath the muscular mans short black trunks, only a thin layer of material separating them, his large cock had hardened to a pulsing erection. As Jude laughed and squirmed, every involuntary move she made was inadvertently fueling the fire of her attacker’s growing libido, a sensation only compounded by her girlish squeaks and loud pleas for mercy.

“All this splashing around isn’t helping anyone!” The big man said, wrapping his right arm around the panting woman’s midriff.

“Ah! Ah! No more!” Jude struggled, pushing both hands down on the dark haired man’s thick forearm, unable to see his left hand slyly picking up her discarded bikini top from the ground behind them.

“My hot tub, my rules!” The hotly aroused man said, suddenly snapping both his large hands around the redhead’s slender wrists.

“Agh! What are you doing?!” Leaning forward and planting her feet against the front of the seat the near nude woman pulled hard as her arms were forced behind her.

“Following the rules!” Carl said, clamping the twisting woman’s wrists together as he began to wind her stringy bikini top between his surprisingly nimble fingers. “I know it was you who made all these bubbles!”

“No oh no! Carl stop!” Shaking wildly as she felt her wrists being bound together, the panicking woman’s heart skipped a beat as she realized the burly man’s cruel intent. “This is crazy!”

“Tina left hours ago, it couldn’t have been her!” Looping the bikini top tight, the brawny man skillfully began tying a knot. “The bubbles would be long gone!”

“Okay! Okay!” Jude tugged at her arms to no avail as she twisted and turned in the muscular man’s lap. “It was me! I’m sorry!”

“Hm, you confess too quickly!” The large man said, reaching around the squirming half naked woman and running his rough hands over the tops of her thick thighs. “Now we’ll have to skip interrogation and go directly to punishment!”

“Eiiieee! Yaaahahaha!” Bucking wildly, the bound woman shrieked and reeled with laughter as the tall man’s strong hands squeezed both of her knees.

“You’re not sorry!” Carl teased, quickly pinching the wild woman’s legs as she shook, her long wet hair quickly brushing across his face. “But you will be!”

“Ahahaha! Nohooo! Carlaaaahaha!” Rocking back and forth, large waves breaking against the sides of the spa, the busty woman’s large slippery boobs jiggled as she wailed with unwanted laughter.

“Don’t you worry!” Sliding his hands back, the massively erect man squeezed the red faced woman’s ass cheeks and lifted her off his lap and onto the seat beside him. “I have the perfect little treat for a bubble maker like you!”

“Carl! Carl please!” Jude begged, the desperate tone in her voice loud and clear as the chiseled man launched himself to the opposite side of the pool. “I’m sorry about the bubbles, I am! I’ll clean the whole tub, I swear!”

“I might hold you to that…” The large man said, turning with a large toothy grin as he reached out of the water and dangled his index finger over the pool’s control console.

“No! No Carl, don’t! Do you do it!” The tied woman said, turning and pulling her legs up onto the seat in an effort to worm her way out of the water. “Don’t don’t!”

“Where do you think you’re going?” Carl said, pressing a button on the console as he watched his captive climb to her knees. “Trying to escape punishment?”

“No! No it’s too much!” Planting a foot on the seat the hasty redhead was poised to leap from the pool, only to feel the hulking man’s hands wrap around her forearms. “Ahhh! Carl let me go!”

“Now now, calm down…” Turning the struggling woman around, the muscular man moved his vice-like grip down to her ankles and forced her to sit knees up and feet on the seat, while he kneeled on the floor. “…you’ll notice I haven’t turned on all the jets.”

“Hhh! Hhh!” Jude gasped in quick sharp breaths, her large cushy breasts pushed back by her knees as she quickly looked down through the broken bubbles, seeing only small jet streams shooting out from the lowest part of the tub’s inner wall, their intense blasts obviously not bother her tormentor.

“You see?” The kneeling giant said as he slowly began to pull the redhead’s ankles toward him. “I’m only going to let them touch one part of you…”

“NO!” Her scream more shuddering breath than voice, the fearful woman began to twist wildly as her feet were pulled deeper toward the bottom. “CARL NO! PLEASE! NONO!”

A look of sheer, wide eyed panic across her face, Jude splashed and kicked her knees with every ounce of will she had. Sadly, after having to suffer locked among the dark haired man’s muscular arms and wiggling fingers, most the bewildered redhead’s strength had been tickled right out of her. Making matters infinitely worse was the broad, cheerful grin and eagerly raised eyebrows stamped across Carl’s handsome mug, knowing he was enjoying teasing her so much made the helpless woman’s fear magnify exponentially.

“Nearly there…” Carl taunted, the pleading woman’s toes only a few short inches from the zooming underwater streams.

“AAAH! CARL STOP!” Gritting her teeth, the fiercely fighting woman tensed her arms as she strained against the swimwear turned handcuffs. “PLEASE NOT THERE!”

“Ohh it’s gonna tickle so bad, isn’t it?” The big man said, stopping less than half an inch from the tiny jet nozzles. “One more tiny pull is all it’ll take!”

“Oh f-oh no don’t!” Jude stopped moving, only to lean forward and give her best puppy dog eyes under a furrowed brow. “Please, please I can’t stand it! I’m too ticklish, please don’t!”

“Oops!” Leaning forward a little himself, the muscular man quickly tugged the buxom woman’s feet down directly in front of the shooting jets.

“YEEEHEEE! NAHAHAAAA!” Thrashing wildly, water splashed every which way as the near nude woman exploded with loud screaming laughter.

Forced into position, the backs of Jude’s tender heels sat against the lower wall. Both bare hypersensitive feet on an angle, her toes were bent against the tub’s floor causing her delicate soles to stretch taut. With the jets directly underneath, the tiny streams of water shot all over her soles, blasting her soft heels, silky smooth arches and marshmallowy balls. Locked in place by Carl’s clamp like hands around her ankles, the poor red head’s submerged feet could do nothing but twitch as they were mercilessly tickled.

“Ohh, I think we’ll stay here for a while!” Carl teased, watching his long time friend howl with helpless laughter as she threw herself from side to side.

Her face beet red and the tendons in her neck straining, the trapped woman was hysterical with wordless laughter. As her bright blue eyes burst open wide and clenched shut at random, tears began to stream down the berserk farm girl’s stretched cheeks. Bouncing in her seat, no amount of wild movement gave Jude any respite from the persistent tickle attack. In that moment, cackling as her lungs worked over time and abs burning from constant laughter, the helpless redhead would have promised the world for it to end. Suffice to say any thoughts of a relaxing evening under the stars were long since gone.

In stark contrast to his maddened friend, Carl Taris was in a great mood. Kneeling forward with most of his muscular frame under the water, it was no great effort at all to keep the delirious woman from moving. The large man didn’t even have to do any of the tickling himself, he simply had to sit there and watch Jude lose her mind as she wailed with laughter. Taking a mental note, the ever devious fellow imagined the same technique would work wonders on his own violently ticklish wife, something he was eager to test given the chance. But, the burly man thought as he narrowed his predatory gaze, first things first.

His rock hard cock then painfully erect beneath his swim trunks, a very visible bulge showing beneath the water, the playfully sadistic man had no inclination to deny his primal urges any longer. Quickly moving his hands upward, Jude suddenly and expectedly kicking for freedom as she continue to squeal, the tanned man hooked his fingers around the rim of his captive’s bikini bottoms. As the teary eyed redhead squirmed, gasping for air as she tried to recompose herself, Carl swiftly tugged the sun-yellow thong over her shapely ass, under her thighs, over her knees, across her fitfully kicking bare feet and tossed them backward. Now completely nude, the tied woman’s fiery red bush was exposed between her trembling thighs.

“I’ve decided-unf-“ Slipping out of his trunks beneath the water, the big man grunted with relief as his throbbing cock curved forth with it’s new found freedom before he stood to full height, bringing his aching erection above the surface. “-to lessen your sentence.”

“Hhh! Ahhnn…hhh!” Jude whimpered between deep panting breaths, making sure to keep her bare feet well above the shooting jets as she watched the giant nude man loom over her.

“I’m nothing…” Leaning forward, the well-built man took hold of the breathless woman’s upper arms and began lifting her out of the water. “…if not merciful.”

“Ahh…oh god…Carl…” Stumbling to her knees the tightly tied redhead blinked tears from her eyes as she was turned around, her mind to addled from the relentless tickling to even imagine she might be untied.

Grabbing either side of her hips, the curvaceous woman squealed with surprise as she was lifted further up. Pushed toward the pool’s edge, Jude bent over, her legs still in the pool as she leaned facedown toward the cobblestones. Rough against her fleshy bosom, the redhead’s bare breasts ballooned as they pressed against the ground. Taking hold of the bikini top binding her wrists together with one hand, Carl held the frazzled woman in place, her exposed butt cheeks curved directly in front of him. Moving forward, the lust fueled man took hold of his thick, curved shaft in his other hand while using his knee to push the stark naked woman’s legs apart. As she continued gasping for air after the prolonged tickle torture, the beast of a man slid his pulsating cock between the buxom woman’s thighs from behind.

“Hhh! Ah!” Jude squeaked with surprise as she felt the strong man’s slick purple cockhead slide against her pussy lips, slipping back and forth. “Ah! Ah-ahn!”

“Mmnn…” With a low growl, holding the bikini bondage in one hand while his other firmly grasped the softly moaning woman’s wide hip, the strapping man slid his hard cock deep inside her.

“OH!” Her mouth a wide O shape, the voluptuous woman moaned as she instantly felt how erect the huge man’s cock was. “Ohnnn! Caaaharl!”

Grunting as he increased his speed, the muscular man pulled at his captive’s bonds, her long nails digging into his hand as she tensed. Each thrust more powerful and driven than the one before, Jude’s humble moans were quickly increasing in volume and enthusiasm. Grinding her hips, the stark nude woman could feel the raw force of Carl’s ripped body behind her, his large hand running roughly down her side, squeezing her protruding ass and sliding down her quivering thighs. As their breathing became fast and heavy, the steely man’s toned frame flexed as he shook the smaller woman’s soaking body, her cries of passion loud enough to wake more than a couple of neighbors. Slapping both hands onto Jude’s butt cheeks the dark haired man squeezed ravenously, gritting his teeth with a load groan and suddenly running all ten fingers up her sensitive sides.

“Eeeeheehe-AW!” Her surprised giggling interrupted by the brawny man’s rapid thrusting, the long haired woman shook her head as she fought between involuntary laughter and her lustful cries. “HeeehstaAW! AWeeeheeestahap!”

Driven by pure lustful desire and giving in completely, Carl wrapped his large hands around the squirming redhead’s ribs, spread his fingers wide and furiously began digging into every soft spot he could reach. Roaring with laughter, the frenzied woman rolled from side to side, her loud protests only broken up by sharp bouts of carnal moaning. The sudden lack of control over her own body caused the screaming country girl’s pussy to squeeze around the big man’s throbbing shaft, his well defined six pack abs curling each time. Jude’s spasmodic and unpredictable movements tipped Carl past the point of no return, his large cock pounding as he felt an all consuming pang at the base of his shaft.

“AHFF! AHH!” Carl roared, clawing at the rolling woman’s sides as he felt searing hot waves pulse from within, his thrusts rhythmic and hard.

“Eeeheeohno! Stahap! I’m gonna cahaha!” Jude laughed, the dark haired man’s fingers squeezed the convulsing sides of her tummy as she could feel the heat spreading inside her. “I’m gonna –I ahaa! Stop doahaha! Ahh! AHH!”

Her face contorting between helpless giggling and fuming arousal, the frazzled woman tried desperately to explain her plight, but it was too late. Tensing her lower tummy, the soaking nude redhead couldn’t help herself as she quivered with a mind bending orgasm, struggling to ignore Carl’s incessant tickling. Squealing as his fingers continued to poke and prod her tender flesh, Jude’s toes curled and her fingers spread, her eyes rolling back into her head. As the giant man’s thrusting slowed so too did his delicate torture, and the restless woman was able to shudder and writhe her way through the tail end of her body rocking bliss.

“Well…” The tall man said after several minutes of heavy breathing as he climbed out of the tub, his steely tanned skin glistening under the moonlight. “I guess you won’t be putting bubble bath in the pool again any time soon?”

“…never.” Slumping down back into her seat, the exhausted woman spread her hands out, noticing the knot binding her wrists had been undone. “I promise.”

“Oh I know...” Carl smiled as he bent over and mashed all the buttons on the pool’s control console. “In fact, I guarantee it!”

The End.​

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back