• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comedy Central with Nikki Glaser

My computer froze so I missed the last 15 seconds, but to anyone who is clicking on this thread, this is about a foot fetish party, I didn't see any tickling in there.

On top of that, the girl (by her own admission) has really disgusting feet, and basically she picks three "stereotypical" foot fetishists (ie: creepy guys) and goofs on them. She's funny, it's a funny clip, but if you don't want to waste 4 minutes of your time (plus a commercial) on something that doesn't have anyone tickled in it, I'd skip it. (on the other hand, maybe something happened in the last few seconds).

Thanks for posting it either way, Wheelz. Some people here are going to dig it. But, holy smokes, you can't unsee this girl's gross peds, I shudder to think.......pretty sure it would be a deal breaker for me!

After that warning, I shouldn't have looked. :pukefight: :pukefight:
I have seen less ugly feet in a nursing home.

Yeah....I always wandered what the opposite of butterface was.....now I know....butterfeet.

It was great, really. You have to put it in perspective when it comes to mainstream stuff. On one end, you have the old E! Howard Stern tickling segments, which were pretty mean and demeaning, though to be fair, his crew and he treat all deviants with contempt, and it's part of the show's shtick/bits. Compared with that, this was quite good. Yeah, her feet weren't great, but it's difficult for women today to have sandal-ready feet all the time, especially in winter, when most women wear heels and must go to work with these tight-ass, closed, crushing, smothering shoes that over time ruin their feet, cause bunions and all sorts of nasty crap, and then I have to hear all the fashionista bullshit about "heels make women's legs look better" and all that crap, and I know good and damn well that most women find flats to be way more comfortable, but they cling to these high heels because of societal/fashion pressures, and many men like it, and I'm not gonna judge them on that. I just wish women had more freedom to wear flats/less constricting shoes.

It was great, really. You have to put it in perspective when it comes to mainstream stuff. On one end, you have the old E! Howard Stern tickling segments, which were pretty mean and demeaning, though to be fair, his crew and he treat all deviants with contempt, and it's part of the show's shtick/bits. Compared with that, this was quite good. Yeah, her feet weren't great, but it's difficult for women today to have sandal-ready feet all the time, especially in winter, when most women wear heels and must go to work with these tight-ass, closed, crushing, smothering shoes that over time ruin their feet, cause bunions and all sorts of nasty crap, and then I have to hear all the fashionista bullshit about "heels make women's legs look better" and all that crap, and I know good and damn well that most women find flats to be way more comfortable, but they cling to these high heels because of societal/fashion pressures, and many men like it, and I'm not gonna judge them on that. I just wish women had more freedom to wear flats/less constricting shoes.

Good points, but I must disagree! The old Stern show clips WERE sexy....yes, they made fun of them, but even Howard would admit (like when he got Maria Menounous, beautifully) "this is friggin' hot!!!!" So yes, he poked fun at it, but he also was able to show what was sexy*about it.

This clip, on the other hand, features three cliches of foot fetishists, a foot that no one in the world could find attractive.....I didn't find anything in this clip alluring, or anything in this clip that would help a non-foot-fetishist understand this proclivity. It just reinforces all the negative stereotypes associated with foot fetishism (one of these guys likes to put sharpened chopsticks under their toe-nails, ouch.....another is the stereotypical "I like dirty feet" guy, guaranteed to make non-foot-fetishists go "ew".....)

So, I think I have it in "perspective when it comes to mainstream stuff". I remember listening to those Howard Stern clips with my girlfriend and her totally "getting it". Meanwhile, when Rex Ryan got caught making foot sniffing videos, my girlfriend was revolted and asked me, "ew.....is that what YOU'RE into?" (no, not my thing). I'll take Howard tickling Jesse Jane, Maria Menounous, Carmen Electra, Pamela Anderson, Jenna Jameson, Belinda Carlisle, Jenny McCarthy, Little Lupe Velez, Kariann Peniche, Nikki Ziering and Tera Patrick - not to mention some of the non-famous ticklees - over this revolting clip any day (funny as it is!)a

PS: Stern did not treat ANA and Andre with contempt when they appeared on his show, nor the bearded guy who brought in the girl who got tickled in the elevator, when he was dressed as Santa..... he teased poor Yaqi, yes.....but Yaqi kind've walked into it (and Howard STILL found the tickling sexy).

PSS: Soon after Yaqi was first on, the Stern show went to Las Vegas and broadcast there with a live audience. The tickling segments were getting to be a regular feature, Yaqi was one of the guests of the moment, and reportedly people on line and in the audience would break into tickling intermittently when the show was on a break . I remember Yaqi saying "every where I looked, there was tickling"....leading me to believe that these shows helped people understand what was hot about it, people "got it". They certainly went nuts when Yaqi "attacked" Jenna Jameson. I doubt this clip would have the same effect....I certainly hope not! Those sharpened chopsticks sound really painful!!!

Some of you are being overdramatic. The bunions are the only thing holding her feet back from looking fine. There's MUCH worse looking feet out there.

I did crack up when the guy was embarrassed to say he was getting a chubby lol

It was great when she said " Would you notice if it popped out a tit right now?" LMAO

The tit line was funny, and I wonder why any women wouldn't notice a woody during a foot massage in which her feet are in the guy's lap. It's happened to me. Never had any woman acknowledge noticing how much I was into it,
but I would assume they were aware.

Some of you are being overdramatic. The bunions are the only thing holding her feet back from looking fine. There's MUCH worse looking feet out there.

You're simply a contrarian. Those feet are legit fugly. They are without a doubt the ugliest feet I have ever seen.

This segment is bullshit and plays into a point I made on a thread that got deleted: fetishes WILL BE the new crowd that it's alright to hate. Now that homosexuality is a ok in society's eyes the fetishists will be the new targets for mainstream sex to mock, scorn and outright hate. You've been warned.

The annoying host and her disgusting-looking feet totally ruin this one. It wasn't even funny.

Last edited:
You're simply a contrarian. Those feet are legit fugly. They are without a doubt the ugliest feet I have ever seen.

This segment is bullshit and plays into a point I made on a thread that got deleted: fetishes WILL BE the new crowd that it's alright to hate. Now that homosexuality is a ok in society's eyes the fetishists will be the new targets for mainstream sex to mock, scorn and outright hate. You've been warned.

Oh, relax. Most people actually don't give a shit, and no one is compelled to make you feel good about your own sexual interests. The shit is funny because she made a point that if she'd popped out a tit, homeboy wouldn't care. He was into the feet. And, reducing other people to a single body part is going to seem weird to a lot of people. You don't have to be in a relationship with any of those people, so who gives a shit?

If there were a list of commandments for our fetish, one near the top should be:

Thou shalt not force thy foot fetish on others who are not into it, or demand acceptance.

Society at large is under no obligation to embrace our feet/tickling fetishes. I know it's more common than people think, but in the grand scheme, it's deviant, so you simply can't expect everyone to be nonchalant about it. I believe this comedian honestly tried to find out what the big deal was all about. Even though she was in standup wisecrack mode, she didn't go out of her way to demean these men, and in fact showed way more patience than I've seen in similar newsy/feature clips like this. The tit thing WAS instructive because, and I'm not speaking for everyone on this thread, but I generally only like to focus on foot play when I'm into that mode, and she seemed genuinely curious to know how strong this fetish is. Remember: Many on this thread and in society view this as mere "foreplay" stuff, when in fact many of us, me included, consider it a sexual act akin to genital contact.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back