• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 3 (The Visitor)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part 3

The next morning Hayden awoke feeling refreshed and significantly less horny, for which she was relieved. However, she still pondered James’s words from the night before. What did he mean when he said he wanted to “Make her his” I mean after all she already was his to do whatever he wanted with. She had to admit that despite her horrible condition, last night was the most fun she had had in a long time. She thought about how much of her life she had wasted chasing money and power, sitting in meeting after pointless meeting while shutting everyone out. She could not say she was happier now or in a better place, certainly that could not be true, but thinking back on it…..she wasn’t exactly happy before the stroke either. She wasn’t sure how to process that.

James walked into her room around 8:00 am. “Good morning sleepy head, I bet you got a good rest.” He looked at her with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

“You are a cad you know that.” Hayden replied with a blush.

“I am not!” He explained with a twinkle in his eye. “If I remember correctly you were the one begging for it.”

Hayden turned a deeper shade of crimson. “Well….well that’s only because you forced me….you gave me no choice but to beg…”

“Ah I see, so you’re saying that our little….misadventure last night was a fluke and should never happen again? Just say the word and I promise that going forward we will operate on a strictly professional basis.

Hayden glanced down “I….I didn’t say that.” She said softly.

“I’m sorry? What? I’m a little hard of hearing in this ear.” James said while tugging on his right ear.

“YOU REALLY ARE THE WORST YOU KNOW THAT” Hayden shouted suddenly overwhelmed by her own feelings of humiliation and James’s lackadaisical attitude toward last night’s events. She was still feeling a little hurt after her spurned her advances to make love.

“Well a good morning to you too grumpy grump” James replied still smiling. His complete disregard for her last outburst only infuriated her more.

“Don’t you take anything seriously? I mean….what happened last night was serious…it was…..I don’t know, but I don’t appreciate you making jokes about it. What are you going to do now? Torture me again?”

James stood for a minute staring at her lying in the bed. “No. First of all, I haven’t “tortured” you once. That was just a little playful tickling. When I torture you…..you will know.” James said staring at her with an intensity that sent shivers down her body. “Secondly, I do take some things seriously like your care and well being.”

“Well…” Hayden said a little taken aback. “I’m sorry, it’s just….I’m dealing with a lot of…..confusing emotions at the moment. I shouldn’t have snapped.” Hayden could hardly believe she was apologizing….and not even under the duress of tickle torture.

“Well, now that we have that sorted, how about some breakfast. We are going to have a visitor today.” James walked over and brought in a tray of food, eggs and toast, for Hayden.

“Visitor? What visitor? I….I don’t think I’m ready to see anyone yet.” Hayden said as she took in a spoonful of eggs James raised to her mouth.

“Oh, don’t worry. It’s no one you know, just my ex girlfriend.” James said reaching for another spoonful.

“WHAT???” Hayden sputtered spitting her eggs back on to the plate. “Are you crazy? I mean why would you bring her here…..especially after last night.”

“Don’t worry, we’ve been broken up for years, we are just good friends. It just so happens she is a professional nail tech and you my dear are in desperate need of a pedicure.”

Looking down at her feet sticking out from under the covers Hayden realized he was right. She really hadn’t had one since a couple of weeks before the stroke and her toenails were now grown out to over ¼ of an inch past her toes. She could certainly do with a new coat of polish.

“Fine.” She said reluctantly, realizing at this point it there was little point arguing with James. Besides….his earlier comment about how he hadn’t really tortured her yet lingered in the back of her mind.

“Excellent, now finish your breakfast, she will be here at 11.” James said.

Sure enough 11 o’clock rolled around and there was a ring at the door. Hayden waited nervously, not knowing exactly what to make of this strange situation. Suddenly, there was a knock on her bed room door and a young woman, no older than James stepped in. Immediately Hayden felt jealously well up within her. She had always been very self conscious bout her height and small stature and seeing this woman walk into her bedroom only intensified those feelings.

“Hayden, this is Kelly.” James said smiling.

Hayden looked Kelly up and down figuring she had to be at least 5’10 and a solid 150lb. She looked athletic with well toned arms, long blonde hair and brown eyes. She burst into the room with a chipper upbeat attitude, the kind Hayden hated in most women.

“Well hello darling!” Kelly exclaimed excitedly. “I heard someone needs a mani pedi!” Well don’t worry you are in good hands here, I am the best I tell you, the best!”

(Ugh thought Hayden internally, I already hate her.)

“Let’s see what we have to work with here.” Kelly said coming over to the foot of the bed and examining Hayden’s feet. “Oh my goodness, you have such perfectly pretty little feet! I’m so jealous, what are you like a size 6? I’m a size 10 and finding good shoes is impossible.”

“Yeah….size 6.” Hayden mumbled.

“Look at these little toes! So cute! Don’t worry, we will get you all fixed up.” Kelly said in a sing-song voice, the kind you would use to talk to a child.

(Oh geez, thought Hayden.)

“Well, I’ll leave you girls alone. Have fun.” James said and began leaving the room.

“Wait….you’re….not staying. I mean you are leaving me alone with her?” Hayden said.

“Don’t worry Hayden, like she said….good hands.” And with that James turned and left.

Kelly sat for a moment examining Hayden’s feet. “I have to be honest, when James told me about you and asked if I would give you a pedicure I was really excited. I mean the fact that you can’t move, twitch or kick me will make this sooooo much easier.”

“Just be careful” Hayden said. “My feet are….sensitive.”

“Oh I know, James already told me how ticklish you are. But it’s not like I have to worry about you pulling away, which is so great because I can really take my time and be thorough.”

Hayden did not like where this was headed. “Look, I mean it’s ok to be thorough, but just be careful. I’m serious….you have to ease up if I ask.”

“Sorry sweetie, James said I had carte blanche to do whatever I want and I plan to take advantage. I mean, when am I ever going to get another chance to work on such super cute feet knowing that I can totally focus on my craft without having to fight the jerking pulling and other nonsense I deal with on a daily basis. Your feet are my canvas” Kelly leaned down and gave Hayden a little peck on her big toe.

“No…..no wait….seriously” Hayden said frantically”

Before she could protest further Kelly leaned other and easily scooped Hayden into her arms and carried her into the bath room. Sitting Hayden down into an office chair James had brought in that morning, she rolled it over to the tub and sat Hayden’s feet in it.

“We will start with a nice warm soak in the tub.” Kelly smiled as she pulled out a bag of what appeared to be bath salts. “See these? My own formula, I’m very proud of it. I promise when I’m done with you your feet will be baby soft my dear.”

“I’m not so sure that’s a good thing.” Remarked Hayden weakly.

“Oh you mean because of James? (Laughing) oh yeah definitely not, that man is a complete tickle monster. I almost feel sorry for you.”

“Wait…did he tell you….about….” Hayden trailed off.

“What you mean about how he made you his little tickle bitch, oh yeah, that boy tells me everything. He’s like my bestie, no secrets between us. Don’t worry, I’ve been on the receiving end of his feathers and brushes too. Of course, he had to secure my ass down tight…..I am soooo ticklish. Probably not as bad as you though from what he tells me.”

Hayden felt anger well up inside her. How dare James go around announcing that to the world. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared down not saying a word.

“Oh darling, don’t worry. James only told me, no one else. Besides, I’m pretty sure before the end of this pedicure I’ll find out just how ticklish you really are and if James’s stories hold up to reality. He has a tendency to exaggerate.”

“Is that why you two broke up….the….tickling.” Hayden asked still looking down at her feet in the rapidly filling bath.

“Oh Lord no. Don’t get me wrong, there were times when that man made me wish I could rip my own feet off just to stop him….and don’t even get me started on the clit. That boy is evil. Still….that being said….no one has ever made me cum the way he did. No one. Ultimately though it wasn’t the tickling that did us in, I actually enjoyed a lot of that and don’t you dare tell him I said so. No, in the end we were just in different places in our life, we wanted different things.”

“So what does he want?” Hayden asked curiously.

“I think it’s better if you figure that out for yourself. You do like him don’t you?” Kelly asked pouring the bath salts into the hot water, watching them fizzle and dissolve.

“I….I don’t know. I mean….at first no…and at times he is still completely infuriating, but….there is something about him….I don’t know.” Hayden replied as she felt the bubbles fizzing over her toes, tickling slightly.

“One thing James has never been accused of is lacking charisma. Just…don’t get too pulled into him and his world, not unless you are sure you want to go down that path. You may find it hard to find your way back.”

“What do you mean? I mean it’s not like I have a choice. He is going to tickle and torture me as much as he wants and I can’t do a damn thing about it.” Hayden said feeling the bubbles rising up softening her delicate feet.

“Oh geez honey, you really don’t understand him. That first time he tickled you was out of necessity; you and I both know you were behaving like a spoiled brat and had it coming. The second time….well as I understand it, that was all you…begging for a little attention”

“That…..that’s not true, that’s not what happened.” Hayden said defiantly.

“Are you sure?” Asked Kelly.

“I…I don’t know, maybe.” Hayden replied softly.

“Look all I’m saying honey is that you have more power than you think, believe it or not James does have a moral code…..a loose one at times granted, but there are certain rules even he won’t break.” Kelly said reaching down into the tub and bringing Hayden’s left foot out gently massaging it.

“What rules?” Hayden asked, relaxing as she felt Kelly massage and work out the tension in her foot.

“Again…I think its best you figure that out yourself.” Kelly replied. “Honestly, I probably shouldn’t even be talking to you about this. James would be….annoyed. So just keep it between us.”

Kelly pulled Hayden’s right foot from the tub and began to massage it the same as the left. After a minute laying it gently on the floor and toweling both her feet dry.

“Alright my dear, enough girl talk, time to go back in the bedroom.” Kelly scooped Hayden up bag into her arms and carried her into the next room laying her down on the bed.

“So…what now?” Hayden asked.

“Well now comes the part that will probably make you hate me.” Kelly replied digging into her bag she removed a long white instrument and laid it at the bottom of the bed. “You know those bath salts we used? Well they use a special formula that loosens the top layer of skin, making feet super baby soft, there is only one catch.”

“What?” Hayden asked nervously.

“Well, it actually works too well. It makes feet so soft that in order to exfoliate your feet I can’t use the normal tools like a pumice stone. It would rip off too much skin and damage your feet. So….I have to use a more gentle technique in order to ensure I remove just the right amount of skin without causing damage.”

“Wha…..what technique.” Hayden said craning her neck to try and get a look at the implement Kelly had laid at the end of the bed.

Kelly reached down and picked on a long white stick with what appeared to be a toothbrush on the end. “This my dear is a soniccare toothbrush, it works wonders on feet. To be honest I’ve only ever been able to try this technique on myself, but had to stop halfway through because the tickles just got to be way too intense. Luckily I don’t have to work about that with you. I’m so excited to see how this turns out.”

“No….no way, that’s too much Kelly, look just peel the skin off you don’t have to use that.” Hayden pleaded.

“Sorry my dear, but peeling takes way too long and it won’t remove the skin evenly. I know this might be a little hard to take, but trust me you will have buttery soft feet when I’m through.” Kelly said, rolling Hayden on to her stomach so that her helpless arches pointed up to the ceiling.

“Kelly….I’m begging….please don’t do this”. Hayden said. The only response she received was a click and a hum as Kelly turned on the brush.

Kelly slowly lowered the vibrating bristles onto the toes of Hayden’s right foot, the reaction was immediate. A flow of hysterical laughter escapes Hayden’s lips as the soft bristles gently vibrated against her toes and over the ball of her foot. This tickle was by far worse than anything she had felt so far, the vibrations of the brush sent ticklish sensations coursing through her body.

“Please….hahahahaha please mercy no….NO!!!!” screamed Hayden in a frantic state desperate to stop the soft vibrating bristles that were sending her into a state of ticklish agony.

“I’m sorry sweetie, I’ll try to be a quick as I can. I know this must tickle like hell.” Kelly said sympathetically.

Kelly continued moving the vibrating bristles slowly over Hayden’s foot, across the toes, over the ball of her foot, slowly down the arch and finally over the heel. After three minutes the brush clicked off and Kelly announced in a chipper tone “All done! Your right foot looks awesome, soft and pink.”

“Please…..please no more. That is torture.” Hayden pleaded.

“I’ll give you a minute to catch your breath, but I still have your left foot to do. Then you will have amazingly soft and beautiful feet!” Kelly exclaimed.

Hayden lay in silence, knowing that protesting would do her no good. She would just have to lie there and take whatever Kelly was going to dish out.

After a minute Hayden heard the familiar hum of the brush click back on and she braced herself for the oncoming torture. Kelly slowly lowered the bristles onto her left foot and repeated the same process again, first over the toes, then along the ball of her foot, down the arch and finally over her heel. By the time she was finished with the left foot Hayden was a gibbering mess. Her constant uncontrolled laughter had left a small puddle of drool coming out of her mouth and collected on the sheets of the bed.

“There we go! Baby soft pink feet! See?” Kelly said taking her nails and gently running them up and down both of Hayden’s arches.

“Aahhhhh…..oh my God, no more please. I’m all tickled out.” begged Hayden.

“Oh don’t worry sweetie that was just a little test. I’m done torturing you. Although I will say your feet seem more ticklish than ever now!” Kelly said with a smile. “I think James will be very pleased.

“Great…..just what I needed. To somehow be even more ticklish…” Hayden said.

“Now we just have to file and paint your nails and we will be all finished.” Kelly said grabbing a bottle of polish.

She rolled Hayden back over on to her back. Took out some polish remover and took the dark red polish off of her toes. Pulling out a file she began slowly filing all of her toenails.

“Now time for the polish!” Kelly exclaimed.

“No wait, you didn’t file them down enough” Hayden said noticing her toenails still extended almost ¼ of an inch past the tips of her toes.

“Sorry sweetie, James said to keep them a little long. I like that look myself; I find it more…feminine.” Kelly said putting the file back in her bag.

“Well, I don’t like it.” Hayden said.

“Well then I suppose you can file them down yourself.” Kelly said with a chuckle sticking her tongue out at Hayden.

Hayden winced at the cruel joke made at her expense. She noticed Kelly pull out and start shaking a bottle of hot pink polish.

“Wait; no….that’s not my color. I use dark red on my toes.” Hayden said.

“Not anymore sweetie. It’s a cute hot pink for you. It will look adorable on your little feet.” Kelly said opening the bottle and applying the new color to Hayden’s big toe.
“That color is ridiculous; it looks like something a teenage girl would wear”. Hayden said. “Please just let me keep the dark red….it’s well it’s kind of my power color…”

“Hmmm….oh really and let me ask you, what does someone as powerless as you need with a power color. Look darling, I’m the professional here and I say you get hot pink. If you keep complaining we can always go back to the brush. I’m not sure I got all the dead skin with just one go around.” Kelly said smiling.

“NO! Ok, ok fine, just paint them however you like.” Hayden said blushing as she watched the hot pink polish being slowly applied to her toes. The embarrassing polish and her inability to even choose what color she wanted on her toes made her feel weaker and more helpless than ever.

When she was finished, Kelly pulled out a stencil and applied it to each of Hayden’s big toes, painting over it with a white polish. When she removed the stencil Hayden could see she now had tiny white hearts sitting over the hot pink polish on her big toes.

“Oh come on, did you have to do that?” Hayden whined. “It looks so silly and girlish.”

“I happen to like hearts and I think your feet look magnificent.” Kelly said.

Despite her protests Hayden had to admit her feet did look amazing. It was clear Kelly knew what she was doing; the polish was perfectly and evenly applied on each toe without a single smudge. She found herself also secretly hoping that this new look would drive James crazy with lust.

“And now let’s do your fingers.” Kelly said.

“Wait….fingers too?” Hayden asked.

A half our later and Hayden looked down at her hands. She was now sporting hot pink acrylic nails that matched her toes. She had to admit the new look was growing on her a bit and she did feel rather….sexy with this new makeover.

When she was done Kelly gathered up her things, leaned over and planted a little kiss on Hayden’s cheek and said “Lovely to meet you my dear. You were a real sport about it all. Sorry about all the tickles, but hey that’s the price of beauty right? I’ll go let James know we are done. I’m sure he will be very excited to check out your new style.”

With a wink and a smile Kelly walked out of the room leaving Hayden to ponder what was in store for her next.

To be continued.....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back