• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fiance and her friend tickled by two guys (mm/ff)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
So this story was relayed to me today by my fiancé. I was slightly irritated by it, but at the same time…pretty…intrigued.
The names have been changed but the story itself has not.

This week, my fiancé “Ashley” was out of state for work. She and one of her female coworkers had to go to a conference for the industry they work in. Let’s call her coworker Kylie. Kylie is single, Ashley is obviously not. Wednesday evening they decided to go to the hotel bar where they were staying and reportedly had “a few too many”. As with any conference there were quite a few people present from the industry and the ended up striking up a conversation with a couple guys that were there. That’s fairly normal, it’s just networking. Kylie being single and who she is, somehow these guys ended up in their room hanging out after the hotel bar got too crowded.

So inebriated and not tired, the four of them were hanging out and chatting. The girls had changed into their pajamas. As Ashley was finishing up changing, she heard Kylie squealing and laughing. As she came out of the bathroom, one of the guys was laying across Kylie’s legs tickling her bare feet. I guess Kylie must be fairly ticklish, Ashley told me she was pounding her fists on the bed. As Ashley walked by Kylie screamed out “Ashley, help me!” To which Ashley replied, “better you than me!” Probably a big mistake, because as soon as she said it, the other guy tackled her on to the bed and started tickling her sides. At this point I was a little heated, but me being me, I had to probe further. The two girls were pinned between the two guys on the bed being tickled everywhere. Guy number 1 moved and laid across their upper bodies and was tickling their sides and under their arms and guy number 2 had laid himself across both their legs and was tickling their bare feet. Ashley’s toes are horribly ticklish and she said the guy was tickling in between them, which I know how effective that is with her. She said the whole tickling debacle lasted a good 15 minutes, but ended because hands were starting to go up shirts and want not and I think Ashley was getting uncomfortable.

There are plenty of reasons that this irritated me and plenty of reasons it turned me on immensely…but geez. What I wouldn’t have given to be a fly on the wall!

Sizzling hot story, my favorite kind.........I got hooked on hearing about my girlfriends getting tickled by other people early on.........I know it's a confusing cocktail of emotions.....but it's super hot.

The whole story is a great one, and reminds me of a similar thing that I witnessed years ago with these two friends of mine (that were girls), again, in a hotel room late at night after meeting at a convention, and these two guys ended up teaming up on these two girls. It also ended with them going too far. But your story is even better.

They tickled her because she's hot.......and so, let me congratulate you on having such a hot, beautiful fiance. One who gets tickled and then tells you about it.....H-O-T!!!!! You're a lucky guy. Those dudes can eat their heart out! Me, too!

great story. I use to love hearing my ex wife tell stories of her being tickled thru the years, thanks for sharing

Fantastic story, but ca t help feeling that unknown men in your room is a little wreck less. That could easily go so wrong. Thankfully it didn't.
I wonder if these guys are on the tickle hunt most of the time they are away. Sounds planned rather than opoertunist. Bet they have some stories to tell. Lol

Fantastic story, but ca t help feeling that unknown men in your room is a little wreck less. That could easily go so wrong. Thankfully it didn't.
I wonder if these guys are on the tickle hunt most of the time they are away. Sounds planned rather than opoertunist. Bet they have some stories to tell. Lol

The unknown guys was the biggest problem I had with it. However, they had been at a conference together for a few days. Alcohol and want not, they probably trusted them. I doubt these guys were tickle hunters so to speak though. For us it is an end but for most other guys it is a means to an end.

While the above is true, I'm thinking about expanding it and adding some fictional details. For the story section. :)

While the above is true, I'm thinking about expanding it and adding some fictional details. For the story section. :)

Well, even better, thanks for giving us the unembellished version because I can't stand when I'm reading a story that seems plausible and then it veers into obvious fiction (being passed off as fact!). So thank you very much for giving it undiluted!!! Which, let me tell you, is quite sufficient!!

Hey, if you don't mind, could you describe what Kyrie and Ashley look like? The guy probably saw Kyrie padding around barefoot (at last! after hanging out for days!) and took his opportunity. And when your fiance said "better you than me".....she was practically asking for it (even though she didn't realize it!) A classic situation that we've all taken advantage of many-a-time.

This story has exploded in my mind, I can't stop thinking about it. Any other details you or she may have forgotten would love to hear. Were the guys saying anything? Were the girls? Was Ashley laughing? What was going through her mind?

Once again: superb story, thanks for posting it.....an amazing glimpse into the anthropology of men and women......

great story, thanks for sharing to us. Would loveto be the man, who tickled the feet!Any pics of your wife´s ticklish feet?

Hey, rickf!
Can you share the tickling stories of your ex to us, please?

I actually just talked to her about getting some pictures of her feet and they are coming soon. I have a good one :)

Thank you, can hardly wait!
What is her shoe size?

What a wonderfull story. Please, can you write an other time and give our more details??? (If you're fancé want to explain you naturally) It's just the best tory i've herad all of my life. How they can tickle thee two girls in the same time without shackling? and are you sure the tickling lasted 15 minutes? Thank you for all

Interesting anecdote, thanks for sharing and the followup fiction is hot too. Did she mention if she enjoyed the tickling?

Just found this story.. it remind me of when Karen was tickled over the phone.. The only difference is I heard her getting tickled.. And could do nothing about it.. Sounds like a day past before you found out.. Great story.. I read your other one half of the bet won.. did the other half happen? Thanks again gggrreeeaaat story.. JK1974😀

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back