• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

Thanks Redhering, I never saw this!

While we're doing commercials, here's a bunch......thanks again to the original posters of these clips.....

Attachments

• DryIdea.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • fa.com Fa Active Pearls TV commercial.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 422
  • German Skin Lotion Commercial.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • GiseleBundchenNiveaCommercial.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • RollOn.mp4
    1.3 MB
A couple of more......I think someone was looking for this Coffeemate commercial....

Attachments

• coffeematecommercial0.wmv
    716.1 KB · Views: 511
  • Nivea Commercial TK.wmv
    833.6 KB · Views: 415
Someone wrote me a while ago and asked me to post some stuff from Asian media, so here's a couple......can't tell you much about these....wish City of Mica was here!.......thanks again to the original posters, you guys are really amazing the way you find this stuff!

wmv only, sorry......

Attachments

• asian_game_show_1 small.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 473
  • asian_game_show_2_small.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 344
  • asian_game_show_3_small.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 310
  • Chinese gal asleep.wmv
    795.1 KB · Views: 312
and a few more.....

Attachments

• chuukatv- entire shanghai family (henshuu).wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 410
  • chuukatv- hong kong game show01.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 375
  • chuukatv- hong kong game show02.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 303
  • chuukatv- Pu Dian, Kiki & Annie visit massage center.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 309
Ah, just found this in a folder, a major upgrade from the Italian game show that was posted back a few pages......a bunch of showgirls get tickled, the contestant hears their laugh and then has to match the laugh to the girl.

Attachments

• Italian Game Show 1.mpeg
    2.5 MB
  • Italian Game Show pt 2 EX QUALITY.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 478
A couple of F/F clips....one from a french film, "My Mother Likes Women" and another from a tv show "Models of the Runway".

Attachments

• My Mother likes women.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 688
  • Modelsoftherunway.wmv
    928.1 KB · Views: 625
Do you have the spanish one that it was a tv game with two girls in stocks at the same time and tickled by a goat? The blonde one was extremely ticklish.

Do you have the spanish one that it was a tv game with two girls in stocks at the same time and tickled by a goat? The blonde one was extremely ticklish.

Hey XTickle, I'm not sure which clip you're referring to as there are multiple clips that fit that description, but I'll definitely look through later on today and see what I can dig up!

In the meantime, here's a cute, short & sweet tickle from the Canadian film "Rub & Tug", the actress is Lindy Booth....originally posted on Tickle Theater by ddp456, thanks ddp456!

(in both wmv and mp4)

Attachments

• LindyBoothRubnTug.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • LindyBoothRubnTug.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
Hey XTickle, I'm not sure which clip you're referring to as there are multiple clips that fit that description, but I'll definitely look through later on today and see what I can dig up!

In the meantime, here's a cute, short & sweet tickle from the Canadian film "Rub & Tug", the actress is Lindy Booth....originally posted on Tickle Theater by ddp456, thanks ddp456!

(in both wmv and mp4)
Very nice clip! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here.:D

Lindy Booth costarred in a series 15 years ago with Tia Carrera, Relic Hunter it was called. In one scene around the second or third season there's a great closeup of her bare soles in a dream or hypnosis scene.

3 more clips.....totally random

Two old clips, not great quality....one from the movie "Flesh Gordon", one nice extended scen from the TV show "Gomer Pyle" (perhaps someone could find an upgrade of this one on You Tube), and one from the movie "Making Love" where former Charlie's Angel Kate Jackson gets tickled in bed......

Attachments

• fleshgordon.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 526
  • Gomer_Pyle_MF.MPG
    3.9 MB
  • Making_Love_1982_sub_esp.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 401
And for fans of the old TV show "One Day At A Time", a scene from the very first episode....Bonnie Franklin getting tickled on her bare stomach with a feather duster.....bad quality, I'm sure you could find upgrades of this....(in mp4 and mpeg). Thanks, Rockauthor who originally made this clip!

and then a quick little scene from a movie with Valerie Bertinelli....

Attachments

• One_Day_At_A_Time_mf_rockauthor.mp4
    531 KB
  • One_Day_At_A_Time_mf_rockauthor.MPG
    889.7 KB
  • ValerieBertinelli.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 345
I've been looking for the Flesh Gordon one for a while, thanks so much.

I've been looking for the Flesh Gordon one for a while, thanks so much.

And in wmv! (are you having any luck with that link I gave you, by the way?) (you're going to need it for this post!)

I posted a couple of pages back a great commercial where ants crawl all over a modeling tickling her. Well, not only do I have an upgrade, but there's two other similar commercials, including one where the ants go from woman to woman.......

Attachments

• Antz-Pantz-Backpackers.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • Antz-Pantz-classic.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • Antz-Pantz-roomservice.mov
    4.4 MB
It's been hit or miss with my old system, thank you for the link, it has helped.

Man oh man, woke up at 2:00 in the morning, can't get back to sleep....might as well post!

I don't know even know what these are, or remember them, let's see:

Brittany Murphy gets tickled by her boyfriend in some movie, I think "Little Black Book" is the name. (wmv)
Mischa Barton gets her sides tickled on "The OC" (avi only)
Emmy Rossum gets a quick tickle to wake her up. No major reaction or anything, very slight. (wmv)
Evangeline Lily gets a quick sides-grab underwater, which I don't think is a very safe idea... (avi)
scene from "Showgirls" Elizabeth Berkley tickles her friend, fake movie tickling. (wmv)

Thanks again to the original posters of these clips. I suspect Profx is responsible for at least one of them, if not most.

Attachments

• britnanymurphy.wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 389
  • MischaBarton_OC_tk.avi
    3 MB · Views: 328
  • Showgirls.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 321
  • Emmy Rossum - Shameless.wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 494
  • EvangelineLily_Lost_tk.AVI
    1.8 MB · Views: 381

(in both wmv and mp4)
Thank you, finally i found it! If you wish, you can save it and upload it here.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=V6Ej8cS63dg

Thank you, finally i found it! If you wish, you can save it and upload it here.
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=V6Ej8cS63dg

Congrats on your find, Xtickle! I'll save it and put it with the others of this ilk and put 'em up all together, I actually don't have that many, just got to sort 'em out.

In the meantime, let me dip into what's in this folder here.....

ok, here's all the scenes where Cameron Diaz gets tickled in the movie "The Sweetest Thing".....and there will be a bonus clip in the next post below. These are just the original clips someone made years ago, thanks to whomever that was, on behalf of the Forum.

Attachments

• Sweetest Thing end.wmv
    803.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Sweetest_Thing_(Bite-Smack).mpg
    1.2 MB
  • Sweetest_Thing_(Brief_Squeal).mpg
    1.8 MB
  • Sweetest_Thing_(Car).mpg
    1.9 MB
  • Sweetest_Thing_(RestRoom).mpg
    2 MB
.....and as a bonus, here's the Nivea commercial Cameron did that people were hunting for forever....thanks to whomever clipped THIS one.....

Attachments

• Cameron nivea.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 450
That Evangeline Lilly one has always been on of my favorites-she's a hottie, was hoping she was ticklish, then that clip came along and fulfilled the dream exquisitely. She looks genuinely ticklish.

If you ever want to see a the face of a mischevious 'ler....this clip from "Night Of The Comet" is a good one to check out! Sneaky and evil....and he ends up getting her good. Oh, but if only the camera didn't cut away!

(wmv only)

Attachments

• night of the comet.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 643
Some more clips that fine members of the TMF extracted and posted sometime in the past....wouldn't be surprised if Profx was behind at least one of these......

The Natalie Zea clip is in both mp4 and wmv. The rest are just in a single media. There are two different clips of Christina Cole. And one Emily Rose. (i don't know who any of those actresses are! lol).

Attachments

• Natalie Zea TK Burden of Evil.mp4
    3 MB
  • Natalie Zea TK Burden of Evil.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 321
  • Christina Cole Hex Tickling.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 526
  • ChristinaCole_Hex_tk_02.avi
    4.3 MB · Views: 309
  • Emily Rose TK Haven.mp4
    4.3 MB
Two clips for you cheerleader fans....the first one is a perspective cheerleader is being auditioned and measured and reacts ticklish to having her underarm touched.....and it turns out it's none other than Veronika, one of the early Silver Cherry models! Just in case someone thought she was faking it!

And then the other clip is just for the members who like to hear the word and an admission......a Chargers' cheerleader tells the world one thing we don't know about her.....*gasp, what could that be?!.......

both wmv only.....

Attachments

• cheerleaderstampa bay tickled small.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 639
  • Charger_cheerleader_small.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 494
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back