• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I noticed that there was some commotion about that great Brooke Burke clip from way back when. Had I known it was so desired, I would have posted it!

It made me realize....I should just post the millions of clips I've gotten from the TMF since it began, I've kept the collection pretty intact, so.....I always assume everyone has everything, going back to the beginning! But they don't!

Not all of these clips will be particularly great quality, some go back fifteen years or more.....but here's the first few, I'll try to update it each day. If I make a new clip of something, then that will get its own thread, as well as clips that have never been posted before.

If anyone has something they're particularly dying to see, maybe drop me a PM. That way this thread doesn't get cluttered with requests and stuff.

First one is from a few years ago, the clip is labeled 3Moonslq.....I thought it was from a TV show called "3 Moon Square" but maybe I'm wrong.

A guy walks in on his young girlfriend making out with another guy. At first she tries to get out of it....knows she's caught, and admits it, laughing....and so the guy she's making out with starts tickling her.

I included both mp4 and the original wmv.

Thanks to whomever originally posted this.

Attachments

• 3Moonslq_x264.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • 3Moonslq.wmv
    819.1 KB · Views: 1,513
Last edited:
From "The 5th Wheel", one of those dopey dating shows they used to run all night.....it would be "Blind Date", Extreme Dating", "5th Wheel" stuff like that. I'd leave my vcr on all night and fast-forward through the whole tape seeing if I caught anything, and often I did. A good way to kill a few minutes when you're getting over a break up!

Anyways, I don't think I taped this one, or if I did, someone else made the clip out of it.

A guy gives a girl a raspberry on her stomach, prompting her to tell him "it tickles" twice before he moves in for the kiss.

Sorry, just in wmv.

Attachments

• 5thWheel00.wmv
    989.9 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited:
Super old clip, this was made by JugglerTX, I believe, who used to sell a cd-rom of mainstream clips....pre-TMF. So, this is not sterling quality.

Lesley Ann Warren plays a small town southern girl who gets tickled (with some tickletalk, for those who look out for that) in a televised play, I don't know what play it is. I hardly remembered this clip, until I just pulled it out of the folder.

EDIT: You can now find over 20 versions of this scene, as well the "Baby Doll" scene (and this Lesley Ann Warren scene) in upgrades, on this thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Of-Cotton-(multiple-scenes-multiple-versions)

Attachments

• leslie_ann_warren_small.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,816
Last edited:
Super old clip, this was made by JugglerTX, I believe, who used to sell a cd-rom of mainstream clips....pre-TMF. So, this is not sterling quality.

Lesley Ann Warren plays a small town southern girl who gets tickled (with some tickletalk, for those who look out for that) in a televised play, I don't know what play it is. I hardly remembered this clip, until I just pulled it out of the folder.

The play is "27 Wagons Full of Cotton" by Tennessee Williams. It's a one-act that I remember from being a college theater major. It was made into a movie called "Baby Doll" with Diane Baker and Eli Wallach. I don't know if Wallach tickles Baker like that.

The play is "27 Wagons Full of Cotton" by Tennessee Williams. It's a one-act that I remember from being a college theater major. It was made into a movie called "Baby Doll" with Diane Baker and Eli Wallach. I don't know if Wallach tickles Baker like that.

He does! A couple of times, actually! That's funny, I thought this reminded me of "Baby Doll", but I was only half-listening to the dialogue. I'll post "Baby Doll" maybe tomorrow. Thanks for the info, The Director! (by the way, The Director, I must tell you, I myself have directed Ionesco's "The Bald Soprano" and Beckett's "Endgame"! So it's always great talking shop with you! Tickles, blocking....blocking a tickle scene, lol!) (I have a few stories for you, you probably do too, I just started a blog here so I'll put it them there and let you know when the're up, we'll trade notes....;l)

Here's Carroll Baker being tickled by Eli Wallach in "Baby Doll", the film version of the Lesley Ann Warren play/clip above.

I actually have an upgrade of this movie and will extract eventually extract it and post it, but since we were just talking about it, might as well post it now. Same clip in mp4 and avi.

EDIT: THE UPGRADES OF THIS SCENE, AS WELL AS OVER 20 VERSIONS OF THE SCENE FROM THE PLAY IT'S BASED ON, CAN BE FOUND IN THIS THREAD:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Of-Cotton-(multiple-scenes-multiple-versions)

Attachments

• BabyDoll_tk_s.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • BabyDoll_tk_s.avi
    4.7 MB · Views: 358
Last edited:
And while we're on the subject of trashy early 2000s dating shows, here's some more clips....I think "ex-treme dating" is when the two ex-boyfriends are watching their ex-girlfriend on a date with a guy...and they are talking to the guy through an earpiece........

Attachments

• Extreme-Dating2.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • shipmates010-1.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 972
  • soroity1_lores.wmv
    551.8 KB · Views: 1,020
  • X-TremeDating.wmv
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 946
  • Blind dateDTick.mp4
    805 KB
More early 2000s garbage TV....."Blind Date", "Temptation Island", "Jersey Girls" (i think that's what it was called, some MTV piece of crap) and a particularly cringe-worthy "Man Show: promo....or....it might be right up your alley, who am I to judge!.

Thanks to the original posters on all of these clips, I'm just reposting them from long ago.....

Attachments

• BlindDate01.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • jersey.mpeg
    719.7 KB
  • Temptatio Island.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,084
  • TheManShow0-1.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,022
I saw this commercial circa 1989-1991. I saw it once. I saw it while people were talking and I could not believe my eyes.....and I never saw it again.

Until, that is, the TMF. I was dumbstruck when this clip surfaced, I thought it was lost forever. Thanks VERY much to the original poster, wherever he may be (something tells me it's a he, I don't know why...)

A guy is sitting in a chair while his girlfriend nags him, throws his stuff out the window, his guitar, ragging on him watching sports....just a total shrew.......until he yanks her down over his lap and gives her the beginning of what looks to be a tickling she'll never forget.....you tell me....hot? Or not.

Attachments

• Instrospect.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,680
Last edited:
If that last clip is the hottest commercial in history....then this has to be a close second. If only life were like this!

Attachments

• clix_cosegas.mp4
    1.9 MB
Don't apologize for the WMV clips, they're the only ones that work for me, thank you! :)

I haven't directed in some time, but I can't change my handle here on the site. But, yes, I've blocked a few tickle scenes in my time (and have written a few into my scripts!)

Could anybody possibly dig up the one that was floating around megaupload so long ago where the girl is tied and tickled by a bunch of her friends on her 21st birthday? Would really appreciate it and I'm sure many others would too :)

For those who like hearing the word.....

For those who like hearing the word.....here's Marilyn Monroe, and Loni Anderson.....

Attachments

• LoniAnderson.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 597
  • MarilynMonroe.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 650
This is a great thread. I love that one where the hand cursor is tickling the girl's tummy.

I'd like to contribute with my favourite clip of any in the history of my love of tickling.

I expect you have this in your list to upload, but just in case you don't.

This is the Israeli Walls Ice Cream advert. This never loses its magic for me, however many times I watch it.

The perfectly beautiful woman, elegant and composed until she she gets the thought of being tickled in her head then abandons her shoes and her composure letting her dress fall back over her long slim thighs and laughing herself silly.

But more than just the beauty of the fictional situation in this one... the model/actress or someone - her foot stand-in - is actually holding her feet against the rotating brush, and by the scrunching of her toes and the fighting to hold her feet there it really tickles her. And the woman's laughter looks deliciously genuine. So this beautiful model also got a nice tickling for real.

I also like the two women in the background watching by the bench, laughing a long with her.

I have never been able to find out anything about this advert, never seen it listed in the history of Walls advertising, never found a better quality that this .RAM file.

Here's the clip. I am also going to post some of my favourite still from it.

Attachments

• NestleIceCreamTickle.ram
    833.8 KB · Views: 548
  • comm1_39.png
    comm1_39.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 67
  • comm1_55.png
    comm1_55.png
    147 KB · Views: 76
  • comm1_80.png
    comm1_80.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 87
  • comm1_127.png
    comm1_127.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 165
More stills from the ice cream advert.

Attachments

• comm1_138.png
    comm1_138.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 62
  • comm1_203.png
    comm1_203.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 84
  • comm1_216.png
    comm1_216.png
    120 KB · Views: 87
  • comm1_243.png
    comm1_243.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 112
  • comm1_276.png
    comm1_276.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 179
Ice Cream stills 2

Attachments

• comm1_293.png
    comm1_293.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 63
  • comm1_306.png
    comm1_306.png
    144 KB · Views: 96
  • comm1_324.png
    comm1_324.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 71
  • comm1_378.png
    comm1_378.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 75
  • comm1_382.png
    comm1_382.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 92
Ice Cream stills 3

I love the one just of her shoulders and throat - her shoulders pulled forward slightly and her throat open with ticklish laughter - abandoning herself to the tickling.

And the look of of "I love it but I can't bear it" on her beautiful laughing face in the others. :redheart:

Attachments

• comm1_425.png
    comm1_425.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 47
  • comm1_458.png
    comm1_458.png
    117 KB · Views: 45
  • comm1_467.png
    comm1_467.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 57
  • comm1_473.png
    comm1_473.png
    123 KB · Views: 67
  • comm1_483.png
    comm1_483.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 57
Thanks for the blast from the past! I never saw a few of these like the Man Show promo clip.

A beauty pageant, I guess the contestant's heel broke or something, she has to walk down barefoot. The host picks up her ankle, holds it out for the world to see, and sprinkles tickles on her sole.

In wmv and mp4.

Attachments

• Beauty Pageant tickle.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • Beauty Pageant tickle.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 495
Sorry, I only have this as a quicktime file.

A commercial for...Ants Pants? Ants crawling up a.....female who's in bed.

Attachments

• ants.mov
    1.8 MB
Another ancient clip, I got asked to post some Asian media, so maybe this will be up their alley...I guess this is from a movie, or something, I don't really know anything about this. This is from the JugglerTX cd-rom from circa 1999! A female is on the bed, laughing as a guy plays with her foot. A lot of echo on the audio track for some reason.

In mp4 and wmv.

Attachments

• asian echo.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • asian echo.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 337
A couple of tickle fights (guess who loses) both in mp4 & wmv.

Attachments

• BedPlay.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • BedPlay.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 359
  • Category 7.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • Category 7.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 339
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back