• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

I believe this is the Alanis Morisette clip you were talking about. Starts at 0:07

Yup that's the one! Here it is, attached. (Good to have this stuff all in one spot!)

Thanks, Tkliverpool!!! Yet again!

Attachments

• Alanis Morissette interview on Popworld_ April 2004_WMV V9.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 707
Ah, what I call "the pedicure excuse."
Some women in the mainstream will admit to being tickled only during a pedicure.

Ah, what I call "the pedicure excuse."
Some women in the mainstream will admit to being tickled only during a pedicure.

Which is why it's so great we have that other clip! ;)

Way too big to post, here's a long protracted scene in which reporter Amy Carabba is duct-taped to a door and repeatedly tickled.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9c5ewz7cq5c5luc/Amy_Carabba_CBSSAC_20111205120822177AA.mp4/file

And a nice long scene in which notorious tickler Ben Affleck tickles his interviewer, the fetching Anne-Marie Losique. There's a short 21-second extract attached, but here's the full five-minute clip. Very hot.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v2g419sj8jnwbx7/Anne-Marie_Losique_(full).m4v/file

Attachments

• Ben Afflek tickles interviewer Anne-Marie Losique.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 310
  • gwenyth1.jpg
    gwenyth1.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 155
  • gwenyth2.jpg
    gwenyth2.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 119
  • gwenyth3.jpg
    gwenyth3.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Jlo ben.jpg
    Jlo ben.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Gorgeous Arianna Celeste. (Samantha Hoppe also weighs in on the matter). Not that I know who either of these people are! lol.

Attachments

• Arianna Celeste.gif
    Arianna Celeste.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 241
  • Arianny Celeste Guy Code _ Episode 4 in 90 Seconds _ Season 5.mp4
    2.1 MB
When he wasn't tickling Nicole Kidman in real life ("the tickling thing always gets her" he was quoted as saying).....he pulled off a couple of good ones onscreen.

The first is Maria Mastrioanni getting a quick tickle in a diner booth (and with Paul Newman watching) in "The Color Of Money".

The second is him attacking Gina Gershon in bed, in"Cocktail". Too big to attach, you can get it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e0v6...kles_Gina_Gershon_in_Cocktail_(1989).mp4/file

Gina talked about this scene and how she had warned him how ticklish she was. Here's the interview, attached below, where she tells you all about it..... ;)

Attachments

• Tom Cruise tickles Maria Mastriaonni Color of Money.mp4
    4.9 MB
  • Tom Cruise tickles Gina Gershon - her comments on the scene.wmv
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
That interview with Gina shows why you need put people like her in bondage when tickling them. :D

That interview with Gina shows why you need put people like her in bondage when tickling them. :D

Ha!!! True! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, right? lol. What a rookie mistake! The good thing is obviously they incorporated that into the scene.....good for us! Gina's ticklish! Listen to the dread in her voice just talking about it! lol.

Bridget Fonda in "Point Of No Return" and Kim Bassinger getting tickle chased by Dan Ackroyd.

Attachments

• Bridget Fonda PointOfNoReturn0-2_WMV V9.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 532
  • Kim Bassinger My Stepmother Is An Alien.mp4
    1.8 MB
Thanks to the original posters of these scenes. Mary Elizabeth Winstead getting tickled, model James King getting tickled by her movie husband, plus a scene from a show called "The Share".

Attachments

• The Share__ Pilot Episode.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • Mary Elizabeth Winstead Tickled.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • James King in They_Wait_2007_Segment_0_x264.mp4
    1.2 MB
Ah, Bridget Fonda has been a favorite of mine from the time she was in Jackie Brown and had some wonderful barefoot scenes. :feets:
Thanks for posting the clips here. :D

Ah, Bridget Fonda has been a favorite of mine from the time she was in Jackie Brown and had some wonderful barefoot scenes. :feets:
Thanks for posting the clips here. :D

I hear you. That first Jackie Brown scene was so funny when I saw it in the movies, I saw it at a real seedy midtown theatre and I remember some guy in the audience moaning loudly in approval when that whole scene went down......good to know it wasn't just me!

Two scenes with Halle Berry. The first is the Oprah-produced "Their Eyes Were Watching God", where she gets her feet tickled by Terence Howard.

This is from Boomerang and she gets tickled by Eddie Murphy.

Attachments

• HalleBerryTheir06-JRBHITW.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Halle Berry - Boomerang (1992).mp4
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
The third file is new to me. Never saw a flower used as a tickling implement before. :feets:

The third file is new to me. Never saw a flower used as a tickling implement before. :feets:

Not convinced it really works, either! lol

Brittny Gastineau has a hard time getting a foot treatment. (she answered "the question" twice on Twitter, both times rating her tootsies a ticklish "10")

Brooke Burke also can't deal. (this clip was reposted a few months ago and actually was what precipitated this thread.)

Attachments

• Gastineau Girls.mpg
    1 MB
  • BrookeBurkeWild05.mp4
    3.9 MB
Elvis tickles a girl silly in "Stay Away Joe".

Attachments

• Elvis tickling girl in Stay Away Joe.mp4
    945.3 KB
Some girls just can't take having their feet kissed, what can I say?

Attachments

• Ana Rosa Quintana shoe off and toes licked (shared by realfoolship).avi
    1.7 MB · Views: 493
  • Pele Lovell can't take it.mp4
    3.4 MB
I absolutely love this thread, especially since every now and then there is a reposted clip I've never seen before, which does surprise me, considering the amount of tickling clips I laid my eyes upon through the years. You're doing a holy work here The Internet. :thumbsup:

Which brings me to my next question - there is a certain tickling scene I've been trying to track down for years now, and I reckon that if there's someone who has any chance of either having it or knowing how to find it, that would be you. It is from a movie called "Enormous Changes at the Last Minute" released in 1983, where Kevin Bacon's character reportedly "savagely tickles" a character played by Ellen Barkin. I had it confirmed on this very site that the report is correct and he gets her good, whoever I had no luck whatsoever in my efforts to find that movie.

This is the original thread I made, where daryl provides more details about the scene:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-219314.html

I absolutely love this thread, especially since every now and then there is a reposted clip I've never seen before, which does surprise me, considering the amount of tickling clips I laid my eyes upon through the years. You're doing a holy work here The Internet. :thumbsup:

Which brings me to my next question - there is a certain tickling scene I've been trying to track down for years now, and I reckon that if there's someone who has any chance of either having it or knowing how to find it, that would be you. It is from a movie called "Enormous Changes at the Last Minute" released in 1983, where Kevin Bacon's character reportedly "savagely tickles" a character played by Ellen Barkin. I had it confirmed on this very site that the report is correct and he gets her good, whoever I had no luck whatsoever in my efforts to find that movie.

This is the original thread I made, where daryl provides more details about the scene:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-219314.html

I have that scene! On videotape! lol. Along with a TON of other mainstream scenes. They're sitting here next to me actually! I just need to get a VCR to start digitizing them all. A major project. So sorry I can't deliver it to you right now but I do know the scene, although I never noticed it was Kevin Bacon tickling her. Unless there's a SECOND Ellen Barkin scene where she gets savagely tickled.

Anyways, sorry Rmfan, the only thing I can console you with is that SOMEDAY it MAY pop up on her via my copy, if no one else posts it.

Also, thanks for the kind words!

And now for a station break.....but first, answer this question!

Attachments

• worst_case_scenario_question.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 579
I have that scene! On videotape! lol. Along with a TON of other mainstream scenes. They're sitting here next to me actually! I just need to get a VCR to start digitizing them all. A major project. So sorry I can't deliver it to you right now but I do know the scene, although I never noticed it was Kevin Bacon tickling her. Unless there's a SECOND Ellen Barkin scene where she gets savagely tickled.

Anyways, sorry Rmfan, the only thing I can console you with is that SOMEDAY it MAY pop up on her via my copy, if no one else posts it.

Also, thanks for the kind words!

And now for a station break.....but first, answer this question!

Well I'll be damned, I took a chance and you actually do have it.

It is the only tickling scene involving Ellen Barkin I know of, but I guess it's not impossible that she got tickled on two occasions. Anyway, I understand, good luck with your project, right now it is good to know that the scene exists somewhere out there. After years of search I never got this close. :D

And thank you, for providing us with great clips over and over again.

Well I'll be damned, I took a chance and you actually do have it.

It is the only tickling scene involving Ellen Barkin I know of, but I guess it's not impossible that she got tickled on two occasions. Anyway, I understand, good luck with your project, right now it is good to know that the scene exists somewhere out there. After years of search I never got this close. :D

And thank you, for providing us with great clips over and over again.

You're very welcome, sir!

As far as this particular clip.....I don't want to get your hopes up TOO much. I have the clip. But I have it on one of MANY videotapes simply marked "Mainstream", lol. So I have no idea which tape it's on, and although I AM in the market for a VCR so i can start this project, it's not right around the corner. I may have better luck just searching for the movie online periodically, which I'll definitely do, now that I know the name of the movie.

A couple of Renee O'Connor clips for ye ole Xena fans, along with a pic that looks like the moment before or after (or during) one of these clips.

Attachments

• Renee O' Connortickle_from_xena_small.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 807
  • Renee O'Connor tickled Xena bloopers season6.avi
    758 KB · Views: 901
  • Renée-OConnor-Feet-316679.jpg
    Renée-OConnor-Feet-316679.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 761
A random batch to tide you through the weekend, no theme this time, a little something for everyone. I'll bet the scene from the Blacklist comes from ProfessorX. Either way, thanks yet again to all the original creators and posters of these clips.

Have a good weekend!

Attachments

• Pretty Cool Too Tickle.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 936
  • Lilli Carati - Fantasma nel Mio Letto (1980) by mcol.crop.01.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 700
  • Gerald and Sarah_s First Dare Video - Have one tickle the ot.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • punkd_lores.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 645
  • Megan Boone TK (Blacklist)sm.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 830
Since today's AOTS show clip is rather slight, here's the clips I have of the highly tickleable (and ticklish) Candace Bailey. If these are available in better quality, or if there are other clips of her, I'm unaware of them. First is her (adorably) answering "the question", and then three clips.....something for everyone in this batch!

And then, for archival and reference purposes, here's the AOTS clip that I was mentioning the one that was posted today (same guy, different host, thanks NYKid22 for posting it!)

Attachments

• Candace Bailey Q _ A.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 491
  • Candace Bailey gets her feet tickled2-14.mp4
    775.7 KB
  • Candace bailey gets her foot tickled 314.MOV.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Candace Bailey gets tickled under her arms 10-11.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • Nicole Daboub Meets the Vacuum Bed – G4tv.com_WMV V9.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 696
Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back