• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Could Scarlett Johansson Get Tickled ?

I wish, that would be insanely funny. But I'm betting good money against it. I'll find out tomorrow!

That would be amazing if it happened supposedly he jumps down in a fight scene so who knows.

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on it, especially in a serious part of the movie.

I wouldn't count on it, especially in a serious part of the movie.

I don't know, if Spidey is in it, humour will be around. Can I see Lang flying into her cleavage? Possibly. Can I see her being tickled? Surely not. Widow is too hardcore for that...sadly. But here's hoping!

Umm I don't think that actually happens in the movie.

I don't know, if Spidey is in it, humour will be around. Can I see Lang flying into her cleavage? Possibly. Can I see her being tickled? Surely not. Widow is too hardcore for that...sadly. But here's hoping!

Sure, Spidey and Ant-Man have been said to be added to the film to provide comic relief; that makes sense. However, think of the political climate we live in...such a scene would have the social justice warriors out with their internet pitchforks and torches because it made the Black Widow look weak or silly and women cannot be anything other than badass. You know how some people like to make a stink over nothing (remember the rage debate over her revelation she can't have kids from Age of Ultron?).

If there was a comedic female character present during the big fight, I could see something like this happening to her, but since there aren't any present, I wouldn't hold my breath is all I'm saying.

But, hey, what do I know? :)

Sure, Spidey and Ant-Man have been said to be added to the film to provide comic relief; that makes sense. However, think of the political climate we live in...such a scene would have the social justice warriors out with their internet pitchforks and torches because it made the Black Widow look weak or silly and women cannot be anything other than badass. You know how some people like to make a stink over nothing (remember the rage debate over her revelation she can't have kids from Age of Ultron?).

If there was a comedic female character present during the big fight, I could see something like this happening to her, but since there aren't any present, I wouldn't hold my breath is all I'm saying.

Sadly my friend, you are wise beyond your years. Heaven forbid a female character looks anything but superior to the men. I mean, it would endear me even more if this was the case, instead of trying to physically beat her. Cos Ant-Man has No chance with Widow!

Apparently, not enough to avoid getting butt-hurt over a scenario you concocted completely in your own head. :facepalm:

Keep in mind the cleavage thing is just what on some people are saying on the internet doesn't mean it actually even happens in the movie.

Apparently, not enough to avoid getting butt-hurt over a scenario you concocted completely in your own head. :facepalm:

I'm "butt-hurt" over nothing. I thought the internet rage over her AoU scene was funny, since it was all over nothing. It's all online, you don't need to take my word for it. Do a minimal amount of research before attempting to insult me.

I'm "butt-hurt" over nothing. I thought the internet rage over her AoU scene was funny, since it was all over nothing. It's all online, you don't need to take my word for it. Do a minimal amount of research before attempting to insult me.

Dude, you took the extremely unlikely possibility of major motion picture franchise turning a formidable female comic book character into a "comedic" object of fetish spank material and blamed it on the influence of "Social Justice Warriors". I don't really feel the need to insult you.

Dude, you took the extremely unlikely possibility of major motion picture franchise turning a formidable female comic book character into a "comedic" object of fetish spank material and blamed it on the influence of "Social Justice Warriors". I don't really feel the need to insult you.

No, I think what Sandrock was saying wasn't that the online justice warriors were to blame for not giving us something to whack off over, but actually that they won't really do anything that risks giving a negative image of a female superhero. They can't be anything other than badass nowadays without a fan fury coming over it.

No, I think what Sandrock was saying wasn't that the online justice warriors were to blame for not giving us something to whack off over, but actually that they won't really do anything that risks giving a negative image of a female superhero. They can't be anything other than badass nowadays without a fan fury coming over it.

He didn't blame the fans, he said; " However, think of the political climate we live in...such a scene would have the social justice warriors out with their internet pitchforks and torches because it made the Black Widow look weak or silly and women cannot be anything other than badass."

Making such a radical change to a major character simply for Fan Service is highly unlikely, and it's not due to "the political climate", or the result of "social justice warriors"...it's out of the canon.
Sandrock is whining about something that's not related to the issue. That's all.

He didn't blame the fans, he said; " However, think of the political climate we live in...such a scene would have the social justice warriors out with their internet pitchforks and torches because it made the Black Widow look weak or silly and women cannot be anything other than badass."

Making such a radical change to a major character simply for Fan Service is highly unlikely, and it's not due to "the political climate", or the result of "social justice warriors"...it's out of the canon.

How is her being tickled a radical change?! I'm fairly sure Widow could be ticklish in the comics, I don't recall anything to the contrary?

I am with you if there had been a scene in the movie where he shrinks down and goes into Black Widow's uniform and she said (don't do that I'm ticklish) and Laughed for 10 seconds how that would have been a radical change or a reason for social justice warriors to go on the war path is beyond me.

I am with you if there had been a scene in the movie where he shrinks down and goes into Black Widow's uniform and she said (don't do that I'm ticklish) and Laughed for 10 seconds how that would have been a radical change or a reason for social justice warriors to go on the war path is beyond me.

Off the top of my head the following things have caused the SJW crowd to throw online fits;

Casting a white guy to play Iron Fist, a white character

Black Widow admitting she couldn't have kids and calling herself a "monster" in Age of Ultron to let Bruce know he wasn't alone

Giving Black Widow a romantic arc AT ALL

Casting Tilda Swinton to play The Ancient One in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie

Giving Wonder Woman "only" seven minutes' worth of screen time in Batman vs. Superman

Off the top of my head the following things have caused the SJW crowd to throw online fits;
Casting a white guy to play Iron Fist, a white character
Black Widow admitting she couldn't have kids and calling herself a "monster" in Age of Ultron to let Bruce know he wasn't alone
Giving Black Widow a romantic arc AT ALL
Casting Tilda Swinton to play The Ancient One in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie
Giving Wonder Woman "only" seven minutes' worth of screen time in Batman vs. Superman

Those are all pretty flimsy reasons to have a fit, that's true.
Kind of like people blaming those same SJW's for a scene that's not going to happen, as if it was a possibility anywhere but the fevered imagination of fanboys with a fetish.

Why would it be a change of character for Widow to be ticklish? I think it would actually humanise her a little more.

Why would it be a change of character for Widow to be ticklish? I think it would actually humanise her a little more.

That wouldn't be a change of character; that would be completely plausible. She is human, after all.
But the issue was a situation like this: "Apparently some people are saying that there is a scene in Captain America: Civil War where Ant-Man shrinks down and jumps into the cleavage of Black Widow's uniform I wonder if we could see something like this happen. " and whining that it wouldn't be possible, due to those mean, nasty SJW's. You yourself said that her being tickled was highly unlikely, didn't you?

That wouldn't be a change of character; that would be completely plausible. She is human, after all.
But the issue was a situation like this: "Apparently some people are saying that there is a scene in Captain America: Civil War where Ant-Man shrinks down and jumps into the cleavage of Black Widow's uniform I wonder if we could see something like this happen. " and whining that it wouldn't be possible, due to those mean, nasty SJW's. You yourself said that her being tickled was highly unlikely, didn't you?

Sure, it's unlikely anyone would. Big battle and all. I think the SJ point lies more in: if Cap got tickled or Rhodey or whoever; nothing would come of it. If Widow did, someone would call the equality issue and say it's sexist. When actually, it would have been pretty funny. I can't beat her in a fight, so I'll cheat. Totally a Scott Lang thing to do.

Sure, it's unlikely anyone would. Big battle and all. I think the SJ point lies more in: if Cap got tickled or Rhodey or whoever; nothing would come of it. If Widow did, someone would call the equality issue and say it's sexist. When actually, it would have been pretty funny. I can't beat her in a fight, so I'll cheat. Totally a Scott Lang thing to do.

Look, we all agree; It would be nice to see (duh!), it'd definitely be a Scott Lang thing to do, but BW having the reaction we'd all like to see wouldn't be likely, especially in a fight. So, no, it's not gonna happen.
I just don't need a boogeyman like "SJW's" to blame. I can handle the disappointment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back