• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two videos - massage and chiropractic adjusment tickles M/F

Wow, the second clip, she's gorgeous. Yeah, they're slight, but they're definitely there. The guy is a sweaty mess, and panting....he looks like he can't believe his good fortune! Actually both guys are pretty creepy! The first one looks like he's a cold throughout the whole thing, yuk!

Thanks for posting these! Good finds!

Man, I have to say it again, that second clip, that girl is stunning.....can you imagine REALLY tickling her? Forget the massage, buddy, get her! lol.

What a smile, what eyes, her body, everything, she's gorgeous, thanks again for posting this.

According to these versions of the same video (youtube.com/watch?v=84yIQnJ5rO0 | youtube.com/watch?v=OEarcrENowg) that stunning girl is Valentina Kolesnikova (there are quite a few rude pictures of her but I just attached a smiley one for now).

Here is another youtube of her being massaged in a sauna sporadically wearing a hat (for all the hat lovers out there). There are a few giggles in this one too but most of the time when she seems to have got ticklish be prepared for some truly awesome shots of the back of the man's head and a bucket of water.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvCQujDA-tk

I would love to see a tickle video like this where professional a masseuse experienced in deep tissue massage to stoically tickles the wits out of a deeply ticklish girl. No trying to be sexy or banter or bondage, just rubbing all the laughter of her obliques, thighs, hips, and underarms while she has to take it like a trooper and laugh. Tickle Abuse did a good one where Jade quietly knuckled some really lovely silent laughter out of an oily Veronica. But, y'know, we tickle fetishists are never satisfied.

Thanks for the original link rmfan.

Edit: Here's another youtube of Valentina briefly showing off her hotness.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJmj15IqItY

Attachments

• Valentina Kolesnikova2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
According to these versions of the same video (youtube.com/watch?v=84yIQnJ5rO0 | youtube.com/watch?v=OEarcrENowg) that stunning girl is Valentina Kolesnikova (there are quite a few rude pictures of her but I just attached a smiley one for now).

Here is another youtube of her being massaged in a sauna sporadically wearing a hat (for all the hat lovers out there). There are a few giggles in this one too but most of the time when she seems to have got ticklish be prepared for some truly awesome shots of the back of the man's head and a bucket of water.

Wow Detritus, great detective work! Pretty girl, fantastic eyes.

I just finished the second video, I didn't hear any giggling, but I could see her break into a smile at about 17:28, 18:08, 23:03 and 24:02.

But man oh man, that sweaty guy is a beast! I hate to be that way, and I know he's in a suana or something, but wow...that is truly Beauty meets Beast. Beast tickles beauty, like Detritus' signature pic! I'm all for it!

No problem guys.

Great find detritus. Thanks.

And yeah, that Russian guy is creepy as hell.

I just finished the second video, I didn't hear any giggling, but I could see her break into a smile at about 17:28, 18:08, 23:03 and 24:02.

Ah, yeah. Sorry I meant I saw some laughing (or at least smiling), I didn't listen to the audio. In retrospect they probably aren't even from tickling... the bloke probably just said something funny.

I just watched the first video, the Psychetruth one, properly - that's a beautiful laugh when the bloke pushes his fingers in her underarm and holds them there. I've seen that girl tickled in a couple of their videos, her ticklishness is really beautiful.

Thanks again for the links.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back