• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Honeymoon (MM/F, MMMMM/F and M/F)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
The best part about having an amazing fiancée is that eventually, if you play your cards right, she becomes your amazing wife! We just returned from our honeymoon and the whole trip was great. There is one day that you all will be particularly interested in:

As I have mentioned before, Ashley doesn't really ENJOY tickling so much as she enjoys that I enjoy it. That being said, I promised her I wouldn't make our whole honeymoon about it. In turn, she gave me a full day that anything fetish was fair game!

There are three incidents you will give a crap about.

Velcro
The Potential Mistake
Private time

Velcro

The first incident by took place mainly because we were acting like teenagers. Close to where we were staying, there was an arcade/play area with a bunch of inflatables. One of the inflatables was one of those Velcro walls with a trampoline in front of it. You're wearing a suit made of the other side of the velcro. Basically, you run, jump, bounce and flop against the wall and there you are stuck in whatever position you hit in. Ashley decided to be brave and did half a front flip and was stuck upside down. It was cute, but...she was barefoot because you can't wear shoes and well, I'm evil. The two guys working there were going up to peel her off the wall and I stopped them with "Hey guys, hold on a second. She's been kind of a pain today, could you give her a thorough tickling before you get her down?" They laughed and one of the guys said "sure". Ashley pretended to protest. When they reached her, they each grabbed an ankle and gave her about a ten second tickle on the bottom of her upside down feet. She squealed and laughed. It was pretty adorable. The next incident though...not so adorable!

The Potential Mistake

Later that evening, we made our way to a local touristy type bar. Significantly sexier than a Velcro suit, Ashley was wearing a long white sleeveless top, leggings that stopped about mid-calf and these super sexy black strappy wedges that she has figured out drive me kind of crazy. We had been to a couple bars in the area, but this one was a bit wilder and a bit rougher crowd. More in line with the bars in our home town. About halfway through our first drink, I had an idea and told Ashley I would be right back. I identified a couple biker looking guys that had obviously been there a while and singled one of them out.

"Hey dude, do you have a couple friends here with you?"
"Yeah, why?" He asked
"See that girl at the bar in the white top? I married her yesterday. I want to play little bit of a joke on her. If you and a couple of your buddies grab her and tickle the crap out of her, I will buy your next round." THIS could have been a horrible mistake.
"Haha, alright I'm in. Give me a couple minutes and we'll get her.

I returned to the bar and sat down beside my unsuspecting bride. A couple minutes later, out of nowhere, two guys grab Ashley and carry her over to the pool table and lay her out where 3 more guys are waiting. 5 guys! This was not expected...this could be interesting. One of the guys stretched her arms up and held her wrists above her head and another had her ankles in a headlock. There were two guys on either side of the pool table that started tickling her underarms, stomach and sides and one guy by her feet that took off her heels and was tickling her feet. The issue was that this wasn't playful innocent tickling. These rough biker dudes were really going at her. It was the kind of tickling you see out of evil uncles and cruel older siblings.

The upper body guys were scratching one of two fingers up and down under her arms and using techniques like the turning their hand into a rigid claw on her rib cage or even raking their knuckles up and down like a rib-cage-noogie and pinching and grabbing at her sides and stomach. The guy by her feet was scrambling all his fingers non stop over her arches and the balls of her feet. Ashley was going absolutely wild and had the attention of most of the bar. People were laughing at her and not paying attention to much else. She was very quickly reduced to begging between frantic laughter.

I started to feel bad for her and told them they could stop. This is how when I knew I fucked up. The guy I talked to said "ok, you said you were buying the next two rounds, right?" Not thinking, I reminded him that I only said one round. His reply was "nope, I think you said two. Get her guys." They returned to tickling the hell out of my wife. Another guy had even joined in this time and was squeezing at her knees and legs. She was almost reduced to tears within a minute. I couldn't believe this shit. I was being extorted by the tickle torture of my wife. I stopped them (eventually) and agreed to the two rounds. I bought a few buckets of beer for them and they returned to their corner. I figured I was about to get a quick divorce. Ashley's response "I hope you enjoyed that, because I'm in charge tomorrow!" And she laughed (her being in charge was nothing sexy...we went antiquing -_-).

Private Time

So the third incident, I don't want to write about because well....it was mostly pretty private between she and I. I did however attach a couple pictures I snapped of her feet. I hope you enjoy those!

Attachments

• DSC_8541.JPG
    DSC_8541.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,746
  • DSC_8557.JPG
    DSC_8557.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,478
  • DSC_8572.JPG
    DSC_8572.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,352
  • DSC_8576.JPG
    DSC_8576.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,752
Those lucky guys! Wouldn't have minded giving a helping hand!

Wow, the second story was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I´m a biker, too. Dreamig that this opportunity would happen to me.
How long got she tickled by theese guys?
I would tickle her nyloned feet at first, than ripping of them, kissing her soft and ticklish feet, nibbeling her toes and slipping my tongue between her toes. What would she do?
Your wife is so great, not being really pissed off, being tickle tortoured ths way!!!
Thanks for this great story

Hope to read more of your wife gets tickled. And please more pics of her lovely soles!!!!!!!!!!!!

That second incident was pretty bold of you. Glad it worked out for you. Your wife has very lovely feet. Thanks for sharing your stories and pictures.

I look forward to your future tickling endeavors.

"Bold" translates to dumb I would imagine. It was super hot for a minute but I was pretty quickly filled with regret. It won't be something I would ever try to recreate, that's for sure.

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! Feel free to share more. Great pics as well

COngrats, Bro. :eek:ve her feet and that she is ticklish. You are a lucky man

Love the shots of her soles in nylons!

Do the nylons make her feet more or less ticklish? Does she have a special spot on her feet that really takes her over the edge? Tell her thank you for us for sharing.

you are very lucky, the pics are great where on her soles is most ticklish?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back