• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Vengeful Horndog (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Ms. Maggie Marko, dominant cougar extraordinaire, has had it all her own way for a long time now. But Maggie's most recent victim is hell-bent on revenge—and her sexy nephew Justin has fallen into his clutches!

:jester:

The Adventure of the Vengeful Horndog

by

T.T. Gore​

“Wait!” Justin cried. “Stop! I’ll talk! I’ll tell you EVERYTHING—!”

“Yes, you will—eventually.” Richard Brewster agreed as he checked his naked prisoner’s bonds. “But there’s no rush, sweet cheeks, no rush at all…”

“Oh please don’t DO this!” Justin sobbed. “It wasn’t my FAULT what happened! She MADE me—!”

“Yeah, well, you seemed to be enjoying yourself at the TIME, sweet cheeks!” Richard patted the nude cutie’s fetching fanny. “And you know what they say! You play, you PAY!”

Justin continued to plead and beg, but his captor paid him no mind at all. For the moment Richard was content to gaze upon his handiwork. He’d lavished considerable time and effort on the design and construction of the bondage frame to which his involuntary guest was now secured. It consisted of a pair of vertical four-by-four posts, widely spaced, eight feet or so in height, joined across the top by a horizontal four-by-four. Stout metal brackets and bolts secured the vertical posts to the concrete floor of the basement. At ankle height, a length of steel pipe spanned the distance between the vertical poles.

Justin was poised with his legs widely parted, strapped at ankles and knees to the vertical posts. His wrists were bound together and secured to the pipe at midpoint, forcing him into an awkward half-squat—a position that left certain extremely sensitive portions of his masculine anatomy vulnerable and exposed. Justin could squirm and wiggle his ass but the rigidity of the frame was such that he could to nothing to evade Richard’s ministrations—a thought that made the nude cutie’s silken skin crawl with dread!

And yet…and yet… Despite the obvious peril of his situation Justin was conscious of a tense excitement…low in his belly…deep in his balls. The thought of being Richard’s helpless captive was…well, he couldn’t quite explain it to himself. He wasn’t even sure how he’d gotten here. The nude cutie had a vague memory of being chatted up by some guy at a bar…then later of a naked make-out session on a sofa…and a sudden tiny sting that made his buttocks quiver…and then nothing…

“I’ve thought about you often over the past year,” Richard said. “Oh, yes, I’ve thought about you a LOT!” He delivered a stinging slap to Justin’s bare behind that elicited a girlish shriek. “The NIGHTS we spent together in your fucking Aunt MAGGIE’s house—the things you made me DO—!”

“EEEEYAAAARRRRGH!!!” Justin screamed as his buttocks were treated to another energetic slap. “I didn’t MEAN it! She MADE me—!”

“And I’ll fix her little red wagon in due course,” Richard sneered. “Also that of my beloved former wife—dear Kate! But right now, sweet cheeks, you and I have some catching UP to do!”

Justin whined and sniveled as Richard busied himself about his preparations for what promised to be a long evening. The nude cutie had an upside down view and he watched fearfully as his captor undressed, then opened the door of a metal cabinet that stood in the corner. From it he took a large bottle of baby oil, a wooden spoon, a long white feather and a—!

“Oh Jesus GOD!” Justin cried. “Why did you take your CLOTHES off?! And what are you going to do with THAT—?!”

“It’s a surprise for later,” Richard replied as he placed the alarmingly large dildo alongside his other tools on a small table located conveniently to one side of the bondage frame. “But first, sweet cheeks, we have to get you in the mood, as it were…”

So saying, the handsome, now-naked horndog picked up the feather. Advancing toward Justin, he flourished it menacingly.

“It’s been so long since we shared a LAUGH!” Richard snarled. “TOO long, sweet cheeks!” And with no more ado he thrust the feather between Justin’s quivering thighs!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the nude cutie shrieked as his dangling balls were ever so gently stroked. He gyrated his curvy derriere with desperate abandon in response to the insanely intense ticklish sensations that went racing through his body. No good! There was nothing—fucking NOTHING—he could do to ameliorate this hilariously insufferable torment!

“Well, har-de-HAR, I wonder what your Aunt MAGGIE would say if she could see you now?” Richard spat. “No doubt she’d be shocked—SHOCKED!—to discover how much you ENJOY my tickles!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Justin screamed. He tried to beg for mercy—but every molecule of oxygen that he managed suck into his laboring lungs was appropriated to fuel the hysterical nonstop LAUGHTER that was driving him totally fucking BUGFUCK—!

“And don’t you WORRY, sweet cheeks!” Richard added as he swirled the feather over his captive’s swaying scrotum. “Maggie fucking MARKO, that big-breasted BIMBO, is going to get HERS as well!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-NO MOOOOOORE-HORE-OOOOOORE-HORE-HOOOORE!!!” Justin howled. He wiggled and writhed uncontrollably as jolt after jolt of thrilling hilarity convulsed him. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” the naked horndog inquired. “Please forgive you for making my life in your aunt’s house a living HELL?! As IF, sweet cheeks! No, you’re going to LAUGH for me! You’re going to laugh your pretty little HEAD off! You’re going to laugh your sexy fucking ASS off—!”

Already it seemed to Justin that he’d suffered through HOURS of ticklish torture! In fact, though, it had been mere MINUTES since the feather had first stroked the ultra-sensitive sac that dangled so defenselessly between his thighs. The exquisitely unbearable sensation thus produced had swept from his mind all pretense of rational thought! He couldn’t fucking STAND it—he was losing his fucking MIND—but all he could do was squat there and laugh like a fucking LOONY bird—!

“Isn’t this an interesting position I’ve put you in?” Richard snickered. “It offers so many POSSIBILITIES, sweet cheeks!”

“EEEEYAAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Justin screamed, squirming madly as the horrific feather swirled over his curvy derriere. “AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAAAAAAR!!!”

“What was it you used to call me?” Richard demanded. “Poodle boy, wasn’t it? Well! Who’s getting it doggie style NOW?!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!!” the nude cutie bellowed as the feather caressed his tightly puckered asshole. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE NOT THEEEERE-HARE-HAAAAAARE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“DOES it?” Richard snickered. “Yes, I’ll just BET that it does! I’ll be it makes you want to crawl up the fucking WALL! I’ll bet it makes you want to turn yourself inside OUT—!”

And Justin did his absolute best to perform that anatomically impossible feat! The muscles of his thighs and buttocks convulsed as horrific thrills of ticklish torment shot up his asshole, straight into his BELLY and his BALLS! It felt like an invading army of mutant INSECTS was tickling him from the INSIDE! His howling laughter rose to a pitch of FRENZY—goose bumps covered his entire BODY—and he had an ERECTION that simply wouldn’t QUIT—!

“But you LIKE it, don’t you?” Richard chortled. “Yes, I can see that you DO! So I guess you want MORE, eh? Well, all RIGHT!”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Justin shrieked as the feather dipped down to stroke his tense balls! It was fucking UNBEARABLE—he couldn’t fucking TAKE any more—but fucking Richard wouldn’t fucking STOP—!

As for Richard, he found himself mesmerized by the nude cutie’s over-the-top reaction to the feather’s delicate, teasing caress. It was so…interesting…how Justin’s bare behind gyrated and wiggled…how his limbs jerked spasmodically against their bonds…how his body shivered as he laughed and laughed and laughed… Sitting there cross-legged, flourishing the feather with one hand, the naked horndog couldn’t help but toy with his own upright organ…

“YAAAAAARGH-HAAARG-HAAARG-AAAAAARG-HAAARG-HAAARG!!!” Justin grunted out. His sideS ached abominably and he couldn’t catch his breath and if Richard didn’t fucking STOP it Justin was positive that he’d lose his stupid fucking MIND—!

“THAT’S right, you perverted little TRAMP!” Richard cried, returning his attention to the nude cutie’s butt crack. “You had PLENTY of laughs at my expense, didn’t you? Well NOW you can laugh FOR me instead of AT me!”

Justin lost track of time at that point. He had no idea how long the torture went on before Richard finally relented but it seemed to use up a considerable portion of eternity! He was unaware that his manic laughter had faded to a feeble wheeze or that his struggles had subsided into a pathetic fit of shivering. He was not even immediately aware that the feather’s caress had ceased—but when he did realize this Justin wept copious tears of gratitude and relief!

Richard let him snivel for a couple of minutes. The night was young and he was far from finished with this little bastard but a short break seemed indicated. With a sigh the naked horndog laid the feather aside.

“Ah, sweet cheeks,” Richard whispered, patting his prisoner’s bare behind. “I really can’t stay mad at you…”

“Please…oh please…no more…” Justin gasped. “Can’t take…any more…”

“But you owe me, sweet cheeks,” Richard replied. “Not just for the way you used me and abused me, either. No, you changed my life…”

“I’m sorry…sorry…” Justin moaned.

“Oh, don’t be!” Richard gave the nude cutie another fond fanny pat. “You opened the door to a whole new WORLD of enchantment! Ah, sweet cheeks, I learned so MUCH from you! And since we parted…well, all I can say is that my new job at Unknown University has been…challenging…”

“W-w-w-what do you mean…?” Justin gasped.

“I made such special FRIENDS at U.U.!” Richard explained. “For instance, have you noticed that despite the tortures I’ve inflicted on you, you’re in a manly way…?”

Justin hadn’t noticed that—but now he did and it made him shiver!

“That shot my friends gave you wasn’t simply a sedative,” the naked horndog went on. “It’s a compound with some very interesting properties. Not only does it increase one’s sensitivity to tickling—it dramatically boosts one’s libido.”

“B-b-b-but…”

“Which means, sweet cheeks, that to the torture of tickling is added the agony of orgasm denial!” Richard smiled nastily. “Now let’s get you repositioned for round two!”

The naked horndog freed the pipe to which Justin’s wrists were bound from its brackets and lifted it to the top of the frame. Another set of brackets had been installed there and in short order the nude cutie found himself poised on the balls of his feet with his arms stretched high above his head.

“Perfect!” Richard exclaimed. He examined his captive with an avid eye, noting with approval how goose bumps had stiffened the sexy dark hairs that adorned Justin’s shapely limbs…and how the nude cutie’s boy toy was standing tall…

"Now first,” said Richard, taking the wooden spoon from the table, “I think you need some stimulation!”

“St-st-st-stimulation…?” Justin stammered fearfully as the naked horndog stepped around to the rear.

“Exactly!” Richard chuckled. I’m sure you remember spanking ME, sweet cheeks!”

CRACK! “EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!” Justin squealed as the wooden spoon smacked his buttocks.

“But you probably LIKE it!” CRACK! “AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!”

“Tell me that you LIKE it, sweet cheeks!”

“All RIGHT! Yes!” Justin blubbered, wiggling his ass. “I fucking LIKE it—!”

CRACK! “YAAAAAAEEEEEE!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

A dozen stinging strokes were sufficient to color Justin’s posterior a blushing shade of pink. With a certain reluctance Richard put the wooden spoon back on the table and retrieved the feather. Justin watched with horror-widened eyes as the naked horndog came back into view, brandishing his fearful instrument of ticklish torment. His eyes followed the hellish thing as it swept down and—!

“AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Justin howled. The feather was ticking his BALLS again—this time from the front! He went up on his toes and danced frenetically, striving without success to writhe away from its horrific caress!

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Richard chanted. “Who likes to be TICKLED—?!”

“YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA!!! Justin bellowed. The feather was tickling around the base of his COCK now—and the sensation was absolutely fucking UNBEARABLE—!

“Poor BABY!” the naked horndog exclaimed with false sympathy. “Am I getting you all EXCITED? Do you feel like you could CUM—?!”

And with an evil smirk he swirled the feather along the length of Justin’s upright organ!

“OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-AAAAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!!” Justin shrieked. “OH NOT MY PEEEE-HEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEENIS!!! PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” “YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!”

“Now how could I be doing THAT?” Richard snickered. “It’s just a FEATHER, sweet cheeks! And all I’m doing with it is teasing the head of your BOY toy!”

“OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-AAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!!” Justin bellowed, writhing so energetically that the sweat flew from his body. “IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES TOO-HOO-HOO MUUUUCH!!!”

“Does it?” Richard chuckled. “You know, I was just thinking about how you used to tease and torture ME, sweet cheeks! So how do YOU like it?!”

He applied the tip of the feather to Justin’s pee hole, which caused the nude cutie to pitch an absolute HISSY fit! Richard smiled coldly as his prisoner wiggled and shivered and squealed and sweated and squeezed out drop after desperate drop of pre-cum! But he wasn’t ABOUT relieve Justin’s stress! Oh, no, the naked horndog, reminded himself, this little BRAT had a lot MORE coming to him!

But as a matter of fact Richard was beginning to feel somewhat…stressed…himself. There was something quite…compelling…about Justin’s frenetic response to the feather’s teasing caress. His pretty face was pink and contorted, his silken skin was damp with sweat, his svelte belly was drum tight, his curvaceous buttocks wiggled to and fro. Standing there face to face with his captive tickle toy, manipulating the feather with a master’s dexterity, Richard found himself increasingly hard pressed to maintain his focus! With his free hand he caressed his own thigh—and the temptation to toy with his own excited organ was not easily resisted!

Thus engaged in a tough struggle to control his own emotions, the naked horndog failed to notice that Justin was getting closer and closer to the blessed release he so ardently craved! The nude cutie’s hips moved back and forth seeking maximum contact between the feather and his rigid joystick! A babble of sexual entreaties spilled from his lips as the deliciously urgent sensation in his balls intensified! He arched his back—he wiggled his buttocks—he threw back his head and—!

“GRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” Justin grunted as a roaring wave of absolute fucking ECSTASY swept over him! “UMMMM-UMMMM-UMMMM-UMMMMMMMMPH—!”

Nothing mattered for Justin—NOTHING!—except the joyous labor of emptying his balls! He forgot about Richard—he forgot about the feather—he forgot about his predicament—as he writhed in the throes of the most intense orgasm he’d ever fucking EXPERIENCED—!

But sadly, inevitably, the wonderful moment came to an end—and reality came crashing back.

“Dirty FUCKING little BIRCH!” Richard yelled. “You fucking SQUIRTED me—!”

Yet he naked horndog didn’t sound mad. And though he subjected Justin to several minutes of post-orgasmic torture, stroking the unbearably sensitive head of Justin’s still-erect penis with the feather, it was all in fun…

Much later, kneeling face to face after a bout of heavy petting that recalled the good old days in Maggie Marko’s guest bedroom, Richard gave Justin his orders. The nude cutie, thoroughly in thrall to his captor thanks to the nefarious compound of narcotics and aphrodisiacs that were coursing through his bloodstream, listened and nodded.

“I want the code to the alarm system,” Richard whispered, patting his new best friend’s fanny. “Also her computer password. Also the combination to her wall safe. Got all that?”

Justin nodded, running his fingers through the naked horndog’s chest hair.

“Those videos she shot of the two of us—I have to get my hands on them,” Richard explained.

“I’ll do anything you say…” Justin sighed, still toying with his lord and master’s chest hair.

“Now I’m going to need about four hours in the house,” Richard continued.

“She’ll be gone all day Wednesday,” Justin whispered.

“Perfect!” Richard favored the nude cutie with a sly smile. “And I promise, sweet cheeks, with your help I’m going to give Ms. Maggie Marko the comeuppance she so very richly deserves…”

(To be continued!)​

Definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY need to see Maggie Marko get hers, and real bad.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back