• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle...By Animals

FloatingFeet13

No I'm not saying the person tickling me was acting like an animal I mean like.....by a cow, the first time I had ever been tickled on my feet was from a cow in a field that starting licking my feet. I never knew my feet were ticklish and I laughed loudly, luckily no one else was there but it felt so weird. Has anyone else ever been tickled by an animal?

I have to ask, how did you end up in that scenario? Work on a farm?

Running around barefoot and there was this log to lay on so I put my feet up to rest a little, I guess a cow got curious and liked the sent of my sweaty feet, huge tongue + size 12.5 feet = lots of laughs.

Haha how exciting for you. What a unique scenario. Would it be something you'd try to recreate?

Yes, I have and this time I had a bucket of salt water to keep them licking for awhile longer, I think my feet have gotten even more ticklish because I felt like I was almost out of breath when they finally stopped.

Haha what a hobby. I look forward to more stories.

Yeah, but then again my big ticklish feet will make me laugh even if I see it coming. I have a huge dog who for some reason loves my feet, she will sniff and lick at them all the time. I like to think she has a fetish or something and knows that I'm ticklish.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back